Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Washington is considering sending "1500" troops to Iraq

JMULS31

Sources said an American in the White House about the possibility the fact that U.S. President Barack Obama to send 1,500 troops to end the crisis taking place in Iraq.
said American sources, "President Barack Obama arrived convinced that the current crisis in Iraq could lead to sectarian war."
she added These sources, that "Obama instructed to leaders of U.S. military in the Pentagon study send 1,500 U.S. troops to participate to end the current crisis."
and exacerbated the crisis in the country after clashes between Iraqi security forces and armed groups in the courtyard of a sit-Hawija in Kirkuk, which led to the dead and wounded after clashes clashes between security forces and a number of militants in different areas of the country, including Kirkuk, Anbar and Mosul and some other provinces.

If this is true, this may put a holt in our investment..

This action if true has NOTHING to do with our Iraq Dinar investments.

Just when we thought they were CUTTING the Defense Budget, looks like that plans gone.

Just curious what Obama thinks 1500 troops can do? Certainly not enough to end this war!

My opinion is that we should stay the heck out of other countries conflicts. America is NOT the world's police force. So what if they deployed chemical weapons against their own people. Saddam did it and we did nothing. Oh yeah, he was our buddy back then.

There is no reason we should get involved in Syrias war. It was a training ground for every terrorist organization in the world prior to their civil war and will be again after it is over. Awwwww well, more money down the drain, more American lives thrown away.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That maybe a dinar site that I got that from.  I sent out two emails to two of my old battle buddies that I served with that are at high deployable units to see if they can confirm this. 

Couldn't find this on any news sights - only dinar sights.  Do you have a news link?

This is possibly not true.  A friend of mine got back to me and said he hopes thats not true.  He hasnt heard anything. 

Obama should have never have pulled our troops out of Iraq in the first place.Why is it that when we fight a country and win we give it back with NOTHING in return.We should have stayed there until they had a fulley operating government in place and even then we should have kept a base in country.

IoN

Semper Fi !!!

Edited by Markinsa
Language: See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 3

This action if true has NOTHING to do with our Iraq Dinar investments.

Just when we thought they were CUTTING the Defense Budget, looks like that plans gone.

Just curious what Obama thinks 1500 troops can do? Certainly not enough to end this war!

My opinion is that we should stay the heck out of other countries conflicts. America is NOT the world's police force. So what if they deployed chemical weapons against their own people. Saddam did it and we did nothing. Oh yeah, he was our buddy back then.

There is no reason we should get involved in Syrias war. It was a training ground for every terrorist organization in the world prior to their civil war and will be again after it is over. Awwwww well, more money down the drain, more American lives thrown away.

That exactly what I was thinking Gym

1500 troops  thats a joke they would need 6 times that many.

This one of those internet BS storys

• Upvote 1

if this is TRUE they will send a lot more than 1500 troops dont let the media fool you thats al they want you to think they will be sending Thousands in if we feel its a major threat to Iraq, we have way too much invested along with some major countries.

Edited by easyrider

Sources said an American in the White House about the possibility the fact that U.S. President Barack Obama to send 1,500 troops to end the crisis taking place in Iraq.

said American sources, "President Barack Obama arrived convinced that the current crisis in Iraq could lead to sectarian war."

she added These sources, that "Obama instructed to leaders of U.S. military in the Pentagon study send 1,500 U.S. troops to participate to end the current crisis."

and exacerbated the crisis in the country after clashes between Iraqi security forces and armed groups in the courtyard of a sit-Hawija in Kirkuk, which led to the dead and wounded after clashes clashes between security forces and a number of militants in different areas of the country, including Kirkuk, Anbar and Mosul and some other provinces.

If this is true, this may put a holt in our investment..

Of COURSE it would put a "holt???" on our investment!  There needs to be SOME excuse for the guru's unfulfilled lies!

Well true or not with a link or not--It is my opinion that 1500 troops even cooks and quartermasters could more then handle this situation --LOL that is all used in Iraq now ours are way better everyone gets feed and clothed, I do think the POTUS doesn't have any teeth left any more-collecting ears on the top everyone's list

God bless America--did anyone notice how pretty out new 100 dollar bill looks--almost like the funny money from Iraq--who printed them?

the fed reserve is gone!

when does the lower doms come out?

Cliff

Obama should have never have pulled our troops out of Iraq in the first place.Why is it that when we fight a country and win we give it back with NOTHING in return.We should have stayed there until they had a fulley operating government in place and even then we should have kept a base in country.

IoN

Semper Fi !!!

We should have never been there in the first place!

Its not that hard to see this r.v. forming and the fact that he put the troops in and boom the money hits giving him a shot of credit and in a way protection for a smooth monetary change that not that many troops there probabley just there to see that the large notes do hit the fire after they form in a digital or lower denominated state . this is a VERY GOOD SIGN  

Wow, for once why don't Iraq take care of their ONE AND ONLY ONE problem.  
THE PM who has halted this 3 times or better and still continues to stall anything that brings it to the close.  He knows he will lose all his power once the people are empowered.  It is my opinion he is doing this just to keep stalling until he figures out how he can have complete control forever. (till he dies, and then his crackhead son)  Just like north korea.   That is the goal.  When they protest he just kills them with the Iraqi army.  So the army is loyal to the PM not the country.  THAT, is a major error in that system.  He's threatened them as Saddam did.  So, I come to the conclusion that is why he ain't so easy to get rid of.  They army and partial dawa, and alliance will keep up their knocking off of the opposition.  So, the other blocs and clerics have been trying for about a year to convince the alliance, dawa party, and the army to be loyal to the people and NOT the PM.  Just my opinion, but really, can anyone think of any reason why is maliki is NOT in jail or arrested yet?  Except for those who think he is a saint and couldn't possibly be the man we have been reading about for years.