Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

12thman on his way back to the states. It must be true now.. LOL

JMULS31

4-25-2013  Intel Guru 12thman   Just got off the phone with a HR [High Roller] and he told me to get back to the States ASAP.  He said be on standby and make sure affairs are in order... I guess the ball is a rolling fast down hill. I am to call him first thing when I land. So sounds like we're about to pop the top off the champagne and have us a good o' Texas ho down...

• Upvote 1

I thought he went to Mexico for a missionary trip..if so I guess we know where his priorities are, especially since he constantly talks of Jesus, hitting your knees and such. Being a believer, this gives every one of us a black eye..I do believe that what goes around comes around. Worst type of hypocrite, IMO.

:mad:

Edited by dodah
  • Upvote 1

Do you think these "high rollers" refer to themselves as such?

.....yeah hey....it's me...a high roller. I know I'm the CEO of a Fortune 500 Multinational, but I wanted to take my precious time to call you at your single wide to let you know that it's going down tonight.

tell the trailer park to pump them wheels up and get ready to roll.