Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

High Alert!!! The Legacy is involved!!!

steveinfla

4-25-2013 Intel Guru Bluwolf we are in the highest of all alerts. Iraquis like dates like the 17,27,28,29 of April for there rv's so pick a number. Can't say more but rest asure that a button was pressed with two LEGACYS INVOLVED TODAY, economic power will be restored to AMERICA THE GREAT asn. ...

Ole Bluballs has spoken.....   

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Oh, well now that The LEGACY's are involved, I feel much better.

Thank GOD that two Dinar dealers are now in control of THE ENTIRE ECONOMIC FUTURE OF IRAQ.

You forgot to mention that WF is in the mix..Its not going till they say so according to Okie..haaaaaa

What the actual **** does this even say?!

How do these people have followers when they can't even spell, choose appropriate words, and have no sense of grammar, let alone have anything accurate, truthful, or logical to say?!

They ( pumpers) don't care as there's people hanging on every single word they speak.

I'm sure some or many view them (pumpers) as  semi-gods. Because they ( pumpers) tell exactly what their audience wants to hear.

They keep their crowd satisfied.

Edited by umbertino

So now numerology has entered into the picture---where on the BIG list did bluewolf fall into-it was such a long list!

nothing right either

107 more posts before the imminent RV maybe I'll get a congratulation from all the gurus--LOL!

tongue in cheek -thank you very much all!

well my B-Day is the 28th and I'll take that date lol I can have a birthday wish can't I !! Just as good as any, just read Adams chat and he sounded very positive again this week-so who knows If not Im goin back to playin the lotto lol

well my B-Day is the 28th and I'll take that date lol I can have a birthday wish can't I !! Just as good as any, just read Adams chat and he sounded very positive again this week-so who knows If not Im goin back to playin the lotto lol

Hey Ron... My b-day is right after yours ( on the 29th)... Happy Birthday.