Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE Gone Wild 4-25-13

RVWITHME

OkieOilMan Update at OOM&F Thursday Afternoon
04/25/2013
0 Comments

[..okieoilman] GOOD THURSDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. THIS IS A HARD POST TO COMPILE BECAUSE OF THE EXTENT OF INFORMATION FURNISHED THE LAST 24 HOURS, IT IS IMMENCE.

1ST OF ALL W.F. IS AND STILL WILL BE THE LEAD BANK IN THE PRIVATE EXCHANGE THAT WE CAN UTILIZE WITH AN 800 APPOINTMENT NUMBER WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO GIVE US THE HIGHEST RATE OF EXCHANGE WE COULD EXPECT FROM ANY INSTITUION.

THERE WILL BE SEVERAL OTHER BANKS INVOLVED AND IF THEY HAVE A RATE IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT IT WILL NOT BE AS GOOD A RATE AS W.F. WILL AVAIL US.

2ND-IT IS TRUE THAT THERE HAS BEEN A REPLACEMENT OF UPPER ECHELON IN CERTAIN BANKS AND FUNDS THEY HAD BEEN UTILIZING HAS BEEN RECOVERED AND IS AVAILABLE FOR THE P.P'S AND C/E.

3RD- WE ARE NOW AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF EXPECTATION WE HAVE EVER BEEN IN. WE ARE ON AN HOUR TO HOUR ALERT PRESENTLY AS THE NEW MANAGEMENT TAKES OVER THE HELM OF SHIP AND GUIDES US INTO PORT.

MANY OTHER CONFIDENTIAL ISSUES CAN'T BE REVEALED QUITE YET. WITH THE NEW MANAGMENT NOW IN CONTROL THIS WILL BE EXPEDITED AS THE NEW OWNERS OF W.F. DOES NOT HAVE TO ANSWER TO PREVIOUS AGENCY'S AS TO WHEN TO RELEASE THE C/E.

IT IS NOW IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF W.F AS TO THE RELEASE TIMING. THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN AGREED ON AND WE ARE WATCHING INTENTLY FROM MOMENT TO MOMENT. I STAND BY MY LAST POST REGARDING THE DATE AND RATE BEING SET.

KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP AND KEEP THE FAITH----BLESSINGS

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

wow why all the negs

Its just OKIE

Kinda thought that was somewhat harsh if I do say so myself, but what the heck.

Here's a little more gas for the fire....

From Recaps Comment Section:

Semaphore: False: WF lost control as the clearinghouse bank for the RV. True Dragons now have control of board of WF. True execs at WF arrested for attempting to allocate funds for RV/PP/GS into their personal trading platform. Alleged: Bush cabal was the initiator for this illegal action early this week.

True: Bush cabal directed previous actions to thwart and delay the RV. True: You will never see these or any of the past arrests or house arrests of any bankster or government official in the MSM. Little is said about the 2000 or so who were forced to resign over the past 2 years to make way for the reset. True: Citibank is coming online to participate in the RV.

This has all to do with which of the US "money-center" banks are becoming Basel III compliant. First was WF. Chase became Basel III compliant last week.

Unsure if BOA has. They were reluctant because BOA did not want to reveal the ample holdings of derivatives on their books to the investors. True: JL is working with WF and new board to get the RV on track.

True: Target is to have RV in place by Friday. All this 411 has been confirmed by boots on the ground. True: Okie and WD were not given bad intel.

Edited by RVWITHME
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

funny  how it is banks  changing the big players ,,, mom and pop banker giving free toasters and cars to be giving the chance to cash in your i.q.d. and v-n-d  <_<

Wonder if they have toaster ovens...I coulld use a car with a toaster oven...or a oven that toast a car...a toast to a car...car toast...toast...Damn ended up with toast again

Kinda thought that was somewhat harsh if I do say so myself, but what the heck.

Here's a little more gas for the fire....

From Recaps Comment Section:

Semaphore: False: WF lost control as the clearinghouse bank for the RV. True Dragons now have control of board of WF. True execs at WF arrested for attempting to allocate funds for RV/PP/GS into their personal trading platform. Alleged: Bush cabal was the initiator for this illegal action early this week.

True: Bush cabal directed previous actions to thwart and delay the RV. True: You will never see these or any of the past arrests or house arrests of any bankster or government official in the MSM. Little is said about the 2000 or so who were forced to resign over the past 2 years to make way for the reset. True: Citibank is coming online to participate in the RV.

This has all to do with which of the US "money-center" banks are becoming Basel III compliant. First was WF. Chase became Basel III compliant last week.

Unsure if BOA has. They were reluctant because BOA did not want to reveal the ample holdings of derivatives on their books to the investors. True: JL is working with WF and new board to get the RV on track.

True: Target is to have RV in place by Friday. All this 411 has been confirmed by boots on the ground. True: Okie and WD were not given bad intel.

Can you repeat that??????

• Upvote 2

RVWITHME.....

Wow! The info you provide is different to say the least. Very curious about CITI now getting involved with IQD. That's one of the banks I use and they haven't made any indication they were getting involved. Any time lines?

Well that is all well and good but is it true?  Okie has been wrong so many times as well as Terry K and Wife in the Know, who are you to believe.. I am just waiting for Adam's text or email and try to avoid these guru pumpers. They just waste my time getting good intel.

If they keep mentioning specific banks I have a feeling a ACTUAL GAG ORDER will be in place and including possible lawsuits for these type of remarks directly involving specifically named banks. Okie seems very desperate to be taken seriously if he drags in big names because his is so small. JMHO.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

RVWITHME.....

Wow! The info you provide is different to say the least. Very curious about CITI now getting involved with IQD. That's one of the banks I use and they haven't made any indication they were getting involved. Any time lines?

Yea, according to all of the (intel), they're saying "In the coming days"...lol

Although everything seems screwy in the world right now and dis-info is everywhere, anything's possible.

That said, I wouldn't hold my breath (or quit my job) waiting for this RV to pop though.

Will be nice when we see it happening for real.

RVWITHME.....

Hey slick come here

Let me whisper this to ya so ya dont feel stupid.

It all a lie Slick none of its true

• Upvote 3

3RD- WE ARE NOW AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF EXPECTATION WE HAVE EVER BEEN IN. WE ARE ON AN HOUR TO HOUR ALERT PRESENTLY AS THE NEW MANAGEMENT TAKES OVER THE HELM OF SHIP AND GUIDES US INTO PORT.

End Quote

I can only feel some tenderness towards him when I read stuff like this.

Well now it all makes sense.

Very.

If they keep mentioning specific banks I have a feeling a ACTUAL GAG ORDER will be in place and including possible lawsuits for these type of remarks directly involving specifically named banks. Okie seems very desperate to be taken seriously if he drags in big names because his is so small. JMHO.

That would seem the logical thing to do at one point.

One can only hope, and report Internet fraud to FBI.gov

• Upvote 1