Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK tells a new one...

Totalspambox3000

4-24-2013 Intel Guru TerryK DON'T FRET IT'S COMING. I GOT WORD THIS HAS MOVED A BIT, MAYBE TONIGHT OR THIS WEEKEND. SOURCES ARE SAYING SATURDAY. MAIN SOURCE IS SAYING THAT TONIGHT IS THE GAME PLAN BUT THERE ARE BAD PEEPS OUT THERE THAT DON'T WANT THIS AT THIS TIME AND TRYING TO PUSH TO THE FIRST WEEK OF MAY SO HANG ON, HANG TIGHT. JUST THINK AT THE MOST MAY 9TH.

I can't even....WTF? Huh? These people exist among us....be afraid, be very afraid.

At the most/least think tonight, if tomorrow, or Saturday, or May 9th, or????????

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

4-24-2013 Intel Guru TerryK DON'T FRET IT'S COMING. I GOT WORD THIS HAS MOVED A BIT, MAYBE TONIGHT OR THIS WEEKEND. SOURCES ARE SAYING SATURDAY. MAIN SOURCE IS SAYING THAT TONIGHT IS THE GAME PLAN BUT THERE ARE BAD PEEPS OUT THERE THAT DON'T WANT THIS AT THIS TIME AND TRYING TO PUSH TO THE FIRST WEEK OF MAY SO HANG ON, HANG TIGHT. JUST THINK AT THE MOST MAY 9TH.

I can't even....WTF? Huh?

If U Go Back And Reread It U'll See That He's Discussing His Constipation Issue ! ;)

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

The third tuesday of the fifth month of the twentieth thousand and thirteenth year of the dragon.  Dang, I just came here to see what he would say after spewing out of his mouth that it was today, yesterday, last week, last month, last year etc etc.  Wonder how long he will continue this without shame.   It's simply amazing.

• Upvote 2

I can't even....WTF? Huh? These people exist among us....be afraid, be very afraid.

At the most/least think tonight, if tomorrow, or Saturday, or May 9th, or????????

733919_453260701425698_2123051180_n.jpg

Way to cover all the bases, though it could be next year, or the year after that.....sometime in the future. Love it. Keep it coming. This is why I visit the rumor mill. HOPE. Rather hear this stuff than it's not going to happen at all, it was just a dream.

GIVE US A RV PLEASE!!!!

Terry doesnt understand it is all about the AlGorerhythm... Nothing happens until Al Gore gets rhythm...

yeah...that too...lol

hey, now dont bad mouth the twelve of never. that is mine and my wifes song after our wedding. 48+ years ago. a johnny mathis song

old timer dont make me come after you lol

Good song... :twothumbs:

BUT THERE ARE BAD PEEPS OUT THERE THAT DON'T WANT THIS AT THIS TIME

End Quote

Bad Peeps.....

The third tuesday of the fifth month of the twentieth thousand and thirteenth year of the dragon.  Dang, I just came here to see what he would say after spewing out of his mouth that it was today, yesterday, last week, last month, last year etc etc.  Wonder how long he will continue this without shame.   It's simply amazing.

Right... Make that the 29th of April, my Birthday.