Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barack, You'll Not Have Our Guns

The Newtown killings had anti-gunners licking their chops from CNN to Capitol Hill. Years of working to undermine the right to keep and bear arms had come virtually to naught for gun confiscationists; but they knew the deaths of 20 children could be manipulated any way they liked, allowing them to make the most asinine and unsupportable claims imaginable about the evils of gun ownership. Call it a benefit of owning the national media.

So Barack and friends spent months dancing on the graves of 20 sons and daughters while cooking up Senate bills and executive “actions” advocating every conceivable violation of 2nd Amendment rights.

But rather than intimidate Americans into disposing of firearms, every new assault on gun rights and every announced scheme to ban the purchase and ownership of weapons only accelerated public demand, especially for guns the political ruling class had threatened to confiscate!

Gun sales went through the proverbial roof. And today, even firearms no one particularly wanted 6 months ago are in such short supply that replacements might not be available for a year or more. And all of this took place in spite of gun control forces holding what many believed to be a “pat hand” at the beginning of the year.

So what happened to derail the left’s dreams of gun bans and national registration? After all, the killing of 20 children at Sandy Hook had provided the gut-wrenching scene of carnage that gun grabbers across the U.S. have dreamed of for decades.

First of all, the left badly underestimated the importance an informed American people place on their 2nd Amendment rights. According to a poll taken less than a month after the Newtown killings, “two-out-of-three Americans recognize[d] that their constitutional right to own a gun was intended to ensure their freedom.” Seventy two percent of those with a gun in their home and 57% of those without told pollsters that they “… regard the 2nd Amendment as a protection against tyranny.” All of the deliberately misleading, liberal chatter about hunting being the real reason for the 2nd Amendment has fooled no one.

And gun control advocates also failed to appreciate the extent to which the people distrust Barack Obama. His contempt for the United States and the American public have been returned in spades by a people who recognize his lies and insatiable appetite for power as serious threats to their well-being and liberty.

In short, Americans know that being armed is vital to remaining a free people. And they don’t trust the intentions of a corrupt, self-important usurper and would-be dictator.

Barack and Co were beaten before they started. New, unconstitutional gun control legislation would have been ignored throughout the nation and its proponents roundly defeated in 2014 because Americans don’t trust the ruling elite. To drive that point home, millions have armed themselves with guns that will only be surrendered by force and possibly only “from cold, dead hands.”

I sure wouldn’t want the job of collecting them.

https://usjf.net/2013/04/we-dont-trust-you-barack-and-youll-not-have-our-guns/?utm_source=USJF+List&utm_campaign=50c98b9d15-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Due to the warning from DV, if you reply to this post, you could become a "target" under Federal guidelines. It's built it protection. Allow  me cross the line. You get a plus 1 from me Poster!

Warning on DV: 

WARNING: Due to the extreme conflict of opinions inherent in discussions of this nature, you are hereby warned that this is a NO TOLERANCE zone. Personal insults are NOT TOLERATED and your account may be restricted with NO NOTICE. Please review the forum guidelines at this address: http://dinarvets.com/links/rules. Basically... keep it classy, no personal attacks, and if you can't take the heat... head on over to another section. DinarVets does not endorse, condone, promote, or otherwise associate with any of the contents herein. The text written is the sole responsibility of the person that posted it.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/147062-barack-youll-not-have-our-guns/#ixzz2RQfQxL

THE STOCK MARKET LOST 2 BILLION DOLLARS IN 1 SECOND ON NEWS THAT THE O WAS INJURED IN A BLAST AT THE WH. THE SAME COMPUTERS THAT MONITOR EVERY KEYSTROKE YOU HIT! CARNEY SAY'S IT'S BULL****. I BELIEVE HIM. IT WAS A TEST. WHO IS ACTUALLY IN CONTROL? As stated, replies should be respectful. For now, we have our rights. Slay.

Edited by Slaydadea

Oh well, F' em, if I can't live a free life, with freedom of speech and have to be afraid of what I say or bring to the forum, then what's the use of living? If the communist pick this up and want to make a mountain out of a mole hill, then bring it. I don't give a shiz about being a coward and intimidated by a dictatorship. I was born believing I am an American, not afraid of intimidation from a piece of shiz dictator and his punk azz un-American subordinates that would lick his boots. But thanks for your concern.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

These incompetent punks have no clue what they are up against. Real American patriots are in huge abundance and are being grossly underestimated. The more they push, the closer they get to the equivalent of hell. Obummer and these democratic senators that voted for the UN small arms treaty are traitors that could care less about US sovereignty. These people should be in prison for life. If they get their way, they will be very sorry because there will be more guns and ammo then there was booze during prohibition. Obummer is a joke.

These incompetent punks have no clue what they are up against. Real American patriots are in huge abundance and are being grossly underestimated. The more they push, the closer they get to the equivalent of hell. Obummer and these democratic senators that voted for the UN small arms treaty are traitors that could care less about US sovereignty. These people should be in prison for life. If they get their way, they will be very sorry because there will be more guns and ammo then there was booze during prohibition. Obummer is a joke.

Unfortunately Sxsess

they do know what they are up against that is why they are in the process of backing off for now

Now they are going to come at us one at a time

They are going to use the same technique used by all communist regimes they will target one group 

and seeing as how you do not belong to that group you will not get involved and then the next group and the next untill

we have allowed them to take out all who would have allies and you will be left standing alone.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• 2 weeks later...

Well I am NOT anti-government, but I sure as heck am; Pro-gun.

I am hoping that Obama and Washington recognize that America has spoken!

There is a minority of folks who will always be anti-gun, and the media has jumped on board that train to fuel the fire. The vast majority of America is pro-gun or pro-2nd Ammendment so I hope their recent defeats signal our strength of numbers.

What we really need is for pro-gun supporters to remember these politicians, who were quick to grab some headlines and vote them out-of-office because they may have been silenced for the moment but might come back if the curcumstances give them the opportunity.