Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forbes Magazine

usarmy

I was going through some past Forbes.com articles and came across the one below, i was under the impression that Forbes was a reliable source of info so what's the deal here?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jayadkisson/2012/07/30/you-cant-fix-stupid-the-iraqi-dinar-scam-lives/

well you get people that think they know everything and are supposed experts in a field, and they will regurgitate anything they find. I'm sure this guy did 2 google searches, then wrote his peice.. I guarantee you you could compile everything that DV has brought over with hard facts and economic probability and they would never post it... Why, we don't work for an "authentic" news outlet... so your opinion and research means nothing.

SSDD. Great for me, more dinar I can buy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Look at his article in another way, he says they cannot RV when they borrow money every year, why would you loan them money if they no value? Besides look at his pic how far away from his college do you think he lives? Looks a little wet behind the ears.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I do believe that the Dinar will revalue someday otherwise I would not have ever invested in it or became a member here.  It's too bad that people like him give reputable companies a blemish by writing articles on a subject they know nothing about.  More Dinars for me too!!  GO RVVVVVVV!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

USARMY,

Here is my take.  First Jay is correct about a reevaluation in the next 30 days.  It is the safest bet in the world.  Its safe because 10000's of people have been waiting for as long as 10 years and it hasn't happened yet.  What Jay's short-sided article fails to acknowledge or understand, is that IRAQ is only borrowing money today because they are forced to by the chaper 7 and the stranglehold the United Nations has placed on them.  You have to be a blooming idiot to think once Chapter 7 is lifted that Iraq will not become a thriving nation and possibly one of the richest in the world with trillions of dollars worth of oil.  They have more then Kuwait, IRAN, and others combined.

Now with that said, I only invested what I was willing to lose.  If I went to Vegas tomorrow I would bet the same amount and if I lost it, I might not be happy about it but I also would not lose sleep over it.  Now I don't know if this will revalue or not, nor does Jay!  The one thing I do know is IRAQ is going to be a good investment, could be in the next 5 days, 30 days, 1 year or 10 years only time will tell.  So don't bet more then your willing to lose.  Remember my Moto, pigs get fat hoggs get slaughtered. Hope this helps

Eagle007

• Upvote 4

The dinar is still an exotic currancy and can't be deemed by 'those in the know' to be a liable investment. As we are all speculating for a RV. The fact that Iraq and Kuwait were valued at 3+ bucks is reassuring. Iraq lost thier value because of a spupid move by Hussain, putting them into the VIIth chapter of the UN. I've put my money on Iraq to establish thier rightful place in the petrolium market. The assetts are there, the oil is there, the natural gas is there thier economy is the fastest growing on the planet. I feel the confident that I've got my chips in the game and will keep antin' up til the fat lady sings

• Upvote 2

I was going through some past Forbes.com articles and came across the one below, i was under the impression that Forbes was a reliable source of info so what's the deal here?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jayadkisson/2012/07/30/you-cant-fix-stupid-the-iraqi-dinar-scam-lives/

Reliable?

Forbes is written by a bunch of rich men who want to keep their money and everybody else down.

FOX - same thing. They put out misinformation to confuse the lower classes to maintain the upper class stranglehold

• Upvote 3

Forbes is a reputable magazine. You think just because they disagree with you on the Dinar it makes them not credible? Let's be honest the Dinar is a high risk and speculative "investment".

Also, I thought the title you can't fix stupid was very applicable to not all but many dinar buyers. It's almost comical when if you have any opposing viewpoint to a 12:1 revalue some people will get really upset and start name calling and stuff. Some people seem to think it's not a matter of "if" it will revalue but "when" it will revalue.

In my opinion anyone who does not realize this is very speculative and very high risk is gullible.

USARMY,

Here is my take.  First Jay is correct about a reevaluation in the next 30 days.  It is the safest bet in the world.  Its safe because 10000's of people have been waiting for as long as 10 years and it hasn't happened yet.  What Jay's short-sided article fails to acknowledge or understand, is that IRAQ is only borrowing money today because they are forced to by the chaper 7 and the stranglehold the United Nations has placed on them.  You have to be a blooming idiot to think once Chapter 7 is lifted that Iraq will not become a thriving nation and possibly one of the richest in the world with trillions of dollars worth of oil.  They have more then Kuwait, IRAN, and others combined.

Now with that said, I only invested what I was willing to lose.  If I went to Vegas tomorrow I would bet the same amount and if I lost it, I might not be happy about it but I also would not lose sleep over it.  Now I don't know if this will revalue or not, nor does Jay!  The one thing I do know is IRAQ is going to be a good investment, could be in the next 5 days, 30 days, 1 year or 10 years only time will tell.  So don't bet more then your willing to lose.  Remember my Moto, pigs get fat hoggs get slaughtered. Hope this helps

Eagle007

You say it has to revalue because 10000's of people have bought it. That's like saying Bernie Madoff's investments had to pay off because thousands invested in them. Just because lots of people buy something doesn't mean it's a sure shot. There are many stocks, securities, hedgefunds, that have had thousands of people buy into them and lost all their money. I'm not saying this is the case with teh Dinar but just trying to make a point.

Just because something sounds too good to be true, that does NOT mean it's not true!

actually generally it does. I'm surprised your forumname is grandpa lol because my grandpa is always the one i heard that phrase from

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I do believe that the Dinar will revalue someday otherwise I would not have ever invested in it or became a member here.  It's too bad that people like him give reputable companies a blemish by writing articles on a subject they know nothing about.  More Dinars for me too!!  GO RVVVVVVV!!

str8 up.... must have some lopstas in here cuz were getting negged. Stay strong. Army Strong :salute:

• Upvote 1

Reliable?

Forbes is written by a bunch of rich men who want to keep their money and everybody else down.

FOX - same thing. They put out misinformation to confuse the lower classes to maintain the upper class stranglehold

The problem with your opinion on fox is that the lower class is not who watches. Demographics has shown at nausea the lower class gets its information from.......................you guessed it ABC,CBS,NBC,NPR,CNN,CNBC...........etc. All Fox does is offer a differing opinion, I for one don't see a problem with that. I watch a multiple of sources so as to find the truth somewhere in each  message-peace 

• Upvote 2

Forbes is a reputable magazine. You think just because they disagree with you on the Dinar it makes them not credible? Let's be honest the Dinar is a high risk and speculative "investment".

Also, I thought the title you can't fix stupid was very applicable to not all but many dinar buyers. It's almost comical when if you have any opposing viewpoint to a 12:1 revalue some people will get really upset and start name calling and stuff. Some people seem to think it's not a matter of "if" it will revalue but "when" it will revalue.

In my opinion anyone who does not realize this is very speculative and very high risk is gullible.

You say it has to revalue because 10000's of people have bought it. That's like saying Bernie Madoff's investments had to pay off because thousands invested in them. Just because lots of people buy something doesn't mean it's a sure shot. There are many stocks, securities, hedgefunds, that have had thousands of people buy into them and lost all their money. I'm not saying this is the case with teh Dinar but just trying to make a point.

actually generally it does. I'm surprised your forumname is grandpa lol because my grandpa is always the one i heard that phrase from

Rulesforrebels,

I think you misunderstand Eagle007’s point. I believe he is saying that Jay’s pronouncement that the dinar will not rv in the next 30 days is a safe bet because 10,000 people have already been waiting for 10 years. He is not saying that the dinar itself is a safe bet because 10,000 brought dinar. Go back and carefully read what Eagle said.

Regards,

Look guys, this investment is a gamble--for some, a big gamble. For others, a small one. The problem is that there are many people gambling with money they can't afford to lose--and I blame the "pumpers" for that. If I go to Vegas, I only gamble with as much money as I can afford to lose. I don't bet my mortgage payment at the craps table. As long as everyone goes into this investment knowing that it may not pan out, we won't get hurt. I think we should all read articles like the posted Forbes article (and any other information we can find both pro and con) before investing our money. Just sayin'.

(and GO RV!! :backflip: )

• Upvote 1

Don't understand why ya got the negs...I'm not agreein' with ya...but I'll plus one of the negs. The fact that Iraq has implimented a budget and several policies to transpiire within the next few months including the smart card esstabish an intent to instate a rate. Thier pervious rate was 3+ bucks and I look for a 1 to 1 as this woulld not cause inflasion. The rules of the game the way I understnad them are: when a country that was on the exchange is taken off due to UN sanction...once they're releast their preious rate is installed. That being said, with the infrastructure damage and corruption on the mmid to higher levels, and the  Iraqi economy operating on the USD at present. My bet is that to conicide with the UN demands for thier reliese of the VIIth chapter, Iraq will value thier currency at the USD rate and float it from there....JMHO...here +'n ya 

• Upvote 1

Reliable?

Thank you for your input rev al...

• Upvote 1

In maligning us, he said we can't even pay his legal fees, and as far as I'm concerned, that is absolutely true. I can't.  However, it's unclear whether his legal fees are those he is charging or those he has to pay for some reason of his own. If it's the first, then he has a vested interest in trying to keep potential clients from investing their money in dinar so they will use it to line his pockets, and if it's the second, then we have no reason to even listen to him. 

Wisdom often spans across several generations. lol

• Upvote 1

Has it ever occurred to anyone that there maybe a reason that they're trying to have people shy away from buying dinars.

Think about it.To turn people off. Maybe they know something.

If everyone out there were to start buying that would create an issue in the long run.

I really believe this is not meant for everyone. Only time will tell.

• Upvote 2

Has it ever occurred to anyone that there maybe a reason that they're trying to have people shy away from buying dinars.

If everyone out there were to start buying that would create an issue in the long run.

Agreed.....Since when does the media care if we lose money?????

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 2

its a old artical from 2012 . I read it last year.

scam no

long shot  yes

speculation always is

Yep.  And unless that summation is understood articles like this will "chill" and "frustrate" the dinar holder.  Good summation.

• Upvote 1

I wonder where all these experts were when all the big boys crashed....as the mainstream media and many of the pillars of the financial community for the most part...propped them up and/or promoted them until they crashed...and can they show us anything better..or that is supposed to be fairing well these days?...I like it when people contradict the truth and say it's a scam...while many have had gains holding the currency, being in Warka and the ISX...cant say the same for the U.S. Markets..so why dont they mention that?...

Here's another example of some that have already done very well regarding all of the Iraqi investments!..And until it's over, whether it pops or flops...who cares what anyone says...as it aint over till it's over anyway!

The guy in the audio below mentions where he was to be interviewed by a news agency...but when he presented his evidence of the gains he had had with all of his investments in Iraq...they actually shut down the interview...sure seems there is a controlled media plan against what has actually been a PROVEN WINNER for many...we all must ask WHY?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Zz4ou-19vrg

• Upvote 1

USARMY,

Eagle007

+ One 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed also.   If this were a scam you would think that someone would have blown the whistle on it in ten years.   JMHO.  Hurry up and RV already.   I really want to go to Belize.

• Upvote 1

Just more to ponder!....

There are many factors that are putting Iraq on the map...here's some more info. from the blogs...

What we dont hear about Iraqi Oil versus U.S. Oil Supplies....

The oil in the Dakotas is'nt just only 2000 feet or less down...and thru only sand ...and in huge resovoirs ... like in iraq ..
90% of the oil in the Dakotas is shale ... very costly to get at .. they are doing a lot of slant drilling to get under that shale .. didnt they say they estimate around 300 billion barrels .. but only 3 billion barrels that they have actual access to in the Dakotas....
We have lots of tar sands too in the U.S., but the ecologists wont allow the required open strip mining for that ... they have already even shut down coal mining in Pennyslvania, Ohio and West Virginia...
Iraqs resources are way more profitibale and attainable than what we have here ... it's sweet crude in Iraq ..
They are still trying to get the Keystone pipeline built from Canada .. but the ecologists ... they are on it . . and they are trying to shut down the fracking of natural gas too....
I think theres big money supporting these ecological whacko groups... which is coming form Middle Eastern Oil Countries ..they get paid to lobby against drilling and mining in this country

Why Iraq is where it is monetarily right now?

IRAQ is only borrowing money today because they are forced to do so under chapter 7, as well as the stranglehold that the United Nations has placed on them.

Anyone would have to be a blooming idiot to think that once Chapter 7 is lifted that Iraq will not become a thriving nation and possibly one of the richest in the world with trillions of dollars worth of oil.

They have more oil than Kuwait, Iran and all the others combined!

New reports have come out that depict that Iraq has not just a 140 billion barrels in reserves of oil...but one report says 300 billion, another report shows 350 billion, and some earlier research showed that only 30 to 50% of the oil is all that had been explored...(and we know that new fields are being found over there constantly)...and appx. 3 years ago it was stated that only like 1.5% of it was all that had been seismographically mapped and charted...all I can say is wow!

Just more things that make one go hmmm...

Reuters News: FEATURE-They're buying what? US investors latch onto Iraqi dinar

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8LC7LV20121115

World Net Daily: Lord Christopher Monckton Says Buy Dinars & VND

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/bankrupt-...RXSJFXitiQK.99

2004 NBC NEWS: Egyptians betting on the new Iraqi currency

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/4000891/40150806#.UUktBzeRdOI

This is a video where the Israelis were buying up dinars years ago, even while the war and a civil war was going on in Iraq...they sure did'nt seem to be scared of the New Iraqi Dinar either....Hmmm?....

(Iraqi dinars hot prospect for Israeli speculators)

IRAQ: The Big Picture: Nice read for those who have grown inpatient.

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/...ndes_mar08.pdf

Boy, Forbes and CNN seemingly are contradictory of each other...at least as per this..IMO...LOL... CNN: TRUE WEALTH OF IRAQI PEOPLE

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-943877

• Upvote 1