Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 4-24-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

[Adam Montana] morning everyone! Please pardon me while I interrupt the room for a short weekly chat

[
Adam Montana] Things to watch for in the near future:

[
Adam Montana] Elections were held, and it looks like a significant political shift is taking place. Results are not final yet, but it appears that things have moved away from Maliki's camp and that should bring on some interesting developments

[
Adam Montana] Speaking of Maliki, there was some questions about his health and even some speculation that he was dead... this is not true. He is alive, and I don't expect to see him losing his spot.

[
Adam Montana] There is more talk about releasing the smartcards, but I believe they are having technical issues and they will want to have a final rate before going full steam on that issue... so any news about the Smart Cards is GOOD for us, as it brings us closer to the END of this roller coaster.

[
Adam Montana] And finally, the UN is just full of positive energy for Iraq. They are pushing for a resolution on Chapter 7 and HCL. They are commending Iraq on mostly peaceful elections and their progress as a nation. I'm watching for something strong out of the UN very soon.

[
Adam Montana] Other than that... there is no confirmation of a date or rate, regardless of what any guru's neighbor's uncle's cousin knows... so stay patient and keep your head on straight    

[
Adam Montana] Saint, if you're ready?
[Saint] TomRiddle Article: ** The U.S will NOT renew the DFI protection in May 2013** How does this play into our timeline?

[
Adam Montana] Good question

[
Adam Montana] First, the source needs to be analyzed. It's an anonymous source, and when you read the entire article it sounds like more of an opinion. If that's the case, then we have to take it with a grain of salt.

[
Adam Montana] However, if it is true and we get factual final confirmation that the DFI protection will indeed end, this is GREAT news! It means Iraq is going to have to put on the big-boy pants and stop using the same excuses. We can surely hope that this, among other things coming up, leads to positive results. :twothumbs:

[
Adam Montana] next please!!
[Saint] eburt Hello Adam and Mods - Thanks for all you do - Just wanted to know what is the lastest news from Iraq when it comes to HCL. It seems like news on this topic have been silence somewhat. Also wanted to know if there a possible RV this year and/or will we have to wait until 2014.

[
Adam Montana] HCL is still positive and seems to be making steady progress. Regarding the date, there are a couple of things that lead me to believe we won't have to wait another year. The DFI protection possibly ending is one, Smart Cards due to be released in full by July, peaceful elections, HCL progress, and strong UN and Kuwait support just to name a few. :twocents:

[
Adam Montana] Next please!
[Saint] new york kevin Sir: With Kuwait and others supposedly behind the support for Iraq to be released from Chapter 7, when is the next meeting on the UNSC to discuss this possibility?

[
Adam Montana] I apologize, I don't have the date handy. The support for a full release from Chapter 7 is great though!

[
Adam Montana] Next please!
[Saint] millionaire in training Hi Adam, Im a little confused on this, there is so much talk (articles) on deleting 3 zeros. Ok lets say they do this. Will they still raise the rate along with the deletion of the 3 zeros or is it one or the other?

[
Adam Montana] Hi MIT, good question. I know you are a VIP member - please grab a copy of my book at this link: http://iqd.me/l/rvintel (it's free for VIP members).

[
Adam Montana] I discussed that exact issue at length in it :twothumbs:

[
Adam Montana] next please!
[Saint] eburt Hello Adam - I am seeing articles about ISO Codes were given and wanted to know if that is good for us or not.

[
Adam Montana] Good question... I'm still looking into that subject, I hope to have a solid answer or explanation on it by next week.

[
Adam Montana] next please!
[Saint] RobLe Morning. My question is about investing in Dinar verses investing in the Iraqi Stock Exchange. I was curious as to whether or not it is a better investment as per taxes if one invested in the Iraq Stock Market. This way, when the RV happens, one wouldn't have to cash out, they could just sell off their stocks as then need the cash. With the Dinar, one will have to take it to the bank and cash out. Just curious as to if there is an advantage of being invested in Iraq over cashing out of dinar? Thanks

[
Adam Montana] RobLe, great question! As long as we remember that there is just as much risk in the ISX as there is in physical dinar, I think it's a great idea to be diversified and consider BOTH options. Another thing to consider is an Iraqi Savings Account, which can be opened at Warka Bank. Instructions are here in the forums

[
Adam Montana] And that was the last question. No RV announcement yet, but I'm happy with the progress that's being made. Thanks for stopping in everyone, have a great day. :tiphat:

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Wow we  are moving forward and the end appears to be visible  on the horizon.., The Blue Moon Is Rising   !!!!!!!!!!  Thanks Adam for a short, sweet, condensed version of today's happenings in Dinar World. I appreciate all you are doing for us and soon we shall reap if we faint not..... Go RV    ~~!!!!~~)

• Upvote 1

Keep in mind that Warka is close of bankruptcy, doesn't respond to emails and nobody has had success wiring their money back from them.

Not true they are up and gaining profit now , they won in court , and they answered my emails ! I just updated my pass word for my online account and they didn't even charge me lol ooopsy!! Also if you didn't follow the rules and have at least 150.00 in your usd account you cannot pull money out of any account on a wire transfer.

• Upvote 5

Not true they are up and gaining profit now , they won in court , and they answered my emails ! I just updated my pass word for my online account and they didn't even charge me lol ooopsy!! Also if you didn't follow the rules and have at least 150.00 in your usd account you cannot pull money out of any account on a wire transfer

You're lucky if they answered your emails. Mayb complaints from other people who say otherwise. Also, many hwo have continually tried to wire funds back who can't, people with thousands of US dollars in their accounts.

Until people are able to get their money back whenever they wish, respond to emails in a timely manner, and are out of political fiasco they are in, I'd stay away from them at all costs. just my opinion.

• Upvote 2

You're lucky if they answered your emails. Mayb complaints from other people who say otherwise. Also, many hwo have continually tried to wire funds back who can't, people with thousands of US dollars in their accounts.

Until people are able to get their money back whenever they wish, respond to emails in a timely manner, and are out of political fiasco they are in, I'd stay away from them at all costs. just my opinion.

First do the have the correct contact emails and thousands in the usd account I very much doubt I've read alot of the complaints and the ones that I've seen having problems always have low usd funds if any and alot of IQD in there IQD accounts. Apply for the Warka Master card for your account and you won't have any problems spending your money up to 10K amonth I believe.

[Adam Montana] Speaking of Maliki, there was some questions about his health and even some speculation that he was dead... this is not true. He is alive, and I don't expect to see him losing his spot.

Just the way some of the articles made it appear but then with world news who the heck really knows whats

going on anywhere. Guess I'll keep my silly, little thoughts to myself. LOL 

• Upvote 2

[Adam Montana] Speaking of Maliki, there was some questions about his health and even some speculation that he was dead... this is not true. He is alive, and I don't expect to see him losing his spot.

Just the way some of the articles made it appear but then with world news who the heck really knows whats

going on anywhere. Guess I'll keep my silly, little thoughts to myself. LOL 

Hey your thoughts could have very well been right now days nice conspiracy idea's thought's anyways !!!! Kinda wish it was true :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

First do the have the correct contact emails and thousands in the usd account I very much doubt I've read alot of the complaints and the ones that I've seen having problems always have low usd funds if any and alot of IQD in there IQD accounts. Apply for the Warka Master card for your account and you won't have any problems spending your money up to 10K amonth I believe.

These people claim their Warka cards haven't worked in years . . .

All I'm saying is that there are a lot of red flags with Warka. They may very well come out OK in the end, and I pray they do, but there ae much safer investment opportunities, like the ISX.

• Upvote 1

These people claim their Warka cards haven't worked in years . . .

All I'm saying is that there are a lot of red flags with Warka. They may very well come out OK in the end, and I pray they do, but there ae much safer investment opportunities, like the ISX.

Nothing is truely safe over sea's really , so I take my risks with a grain of salt for what I'm willing to lose , cuz the positive out come is way to tasty to not try! I bet we come out good in all this , when we do I'll pull my money out and reinvest somewhere else ! If I have to I'll fly to Iraq and pull the money out and then transfer it to my home bank enjoy alittle bit of Iraq and fly home!

• Upvote 1

What exactly is the "smart card?"  Is this like a debit card?  Or does it require a whole of information on us?  Will we have to do something specific to have a "smart card?" If it is like a debit card ok, just wondering exactly what it entails or what information it will contain, etc.  Just a little leery I guess!!

What exactly is the "smart card?"  Is this like a debit card?  Or does it require a whole of information on us?  Will we have to do something specific to have a "smart card?" If it is like a debit card ok, just wondering exactly what it entails or what information it will contain, etc.  Just a little leery I guess!!

A smart card is given to the iraqi people so they can buy bread , rice , milk kinda like food stamps here , but we went to a card for our citizens also many years ago Iraq is just now catching up .

I could certainly be wrong, but I thought it was more than just like "food stamps" here.  I thought it was called a "smart card" for a specific reason, but like I said I could be so wrong on this.  If the Iraqi people already have smart cards to buy milk and bread, etc.  why are they called smart cards? I would think it would be more than what you are saying!  But again, I could be oh so wrong.  Oh, and thank you for writing back so soon, I appreciate it!!

I could certainly be wrong, but I thought it was more than just like "food stamps" here.  I thought it was called a "smart card" for a specific reason, but like I said I could be so wrong on this.  If the Iraqi people already have smart cards to buy milk and bread, etc.  why are they called smart cards? I would think it would be more than what you are saying!  But again, I could be oh so wrong.  Oh, and thank you for writing back so soon, I appreciate it!!

These new smart cards are also used for just that person with there identity in the card. They can use these cards just like a credit card can be scanned from a cell phone used at any mom and pop store with food. Consumers are issued with biometric UEPS smart cards, so that they can have welfare payments and other fund transfers loaded onto their cards. They can then use the cards for purchases at POS terminals, authenticating themselves either with a PIN or at a fingerprint reader. These cards will be in all countries soon for world government order!