Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - We Are Not Waiting On Anything, They Are Doing It !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Watching An Episode Of The 3 Stooges - MoCrush, LaRay + Surly !

4-23-2013  Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush   I see that the DFI funds are no longer going to get protected after May 23, 2013. Below is some of the important things of why this is very good for our investment and the country of Iraq.  Babysitting the Iraqi's is not an option anymore.  We protected them for ten years and its about time to stop holding there hand.  It's also a good sign that Iraq will emerge completely from chapter vii.  What I find interesting, the feds will travel to Baghdad to complete the protection release and sign the appropriate paper work.

4-23-2013  Intel Gurus SteveI, Ray & OCrush   There was a meeting with Turki (cbi's governor) with top US officials discussing this issue with them.  Not only did they discuss the DFI but the reserves and other Iraqi funds.  We believe this was an official audit on the Iraqi holdings to make sure the data was accurate.  Completing this 10 year stance is awesome and they are ready to move forward.  Parliament has till May 15 (extended legislative term)  to get the significant laws past to have Iraq's monetary policies in place to have a revaluation. These policies are moving forward  in lightning speed but we need to see stability in the political arena to get it done.  Time will tell and I have to say they have a very short timetable.

4-23-2013  Newshound Guru Breitling   There are always articles coming out about the 3 zeroes...I have not gotten rid of one dinar note, not one 20K note, not one 10K note, not one. I don't feel threatened & I am not getting out.   If I thought it was a threat, I would have gotten out a long time ago.  It's going to gain value.  Nothing that I have read suggests that I am not going to make money on it.  The actual process tell us how close we are & they are getting rid of the U. S. dollar & we have been waiting for that.  There is a value going to be gained. 

4-23-2013  Newshound Guru Breitling   People that say no currency has ever gained value of more that 40%...bull crap, garbage.  There is more than one way for a currency to gain value.  The dinar lost value and they are just trying to gain it back.  It went down in value because of war.  They are trying to reverse engineer to where they were originally.  Looking at the past, you are looking at 3 bucks a dinar.  That is what it was originally.  It has nothing to do with the markets and how the markets function.  We look at what can their economy and the population & people produce.  No one can debate it.  We know the numbers.  Iraq is trying to make their currency the World Currency Reserve & I think they will get there.

4-23-2013  Newshound Guru Breitling   They are actually taking the dollars off the market, how long will that take, don't know.  How will the market react, don't know. Neither does the CBI.  One of these days, it will be like flipping a switch & the people of Iraq will start using the dinar the way it should be used. They are putting this in play.  Then you will see that velocity kick in and then you will see value being added.  How soon, don't know.  They have said it again and again, they want to get to a buck.  That means it will pip up to a buck a little at a time, it's more stable that way & then from a buck to 3 bucks.  We are not waiting on anything, they are doing it.  That's where we are at.

• Upvote 10

4-23-2013  Newshound Guru Breitling   There are always articles coming out about the 3 zeroes...I have not gotten rid of one dinar note, not one 20K note, not one 10K note, not one. 

I want to see what a 20K note looks like? LOL

No you don't.  A news article came out last week stating that the 200 Dinar was going to be worth 200,000 Dinar of old notes... :(

-

• Upvote 1

Please bring us wife in the know post too.......we have plenty of rotten tomatoes to throw at them all

They do a festival of tomatoes-throwing in Spain.....As somebody said  " what a way to get to know people...." .

Think it's called  the "Tomatina" or something like that.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

So, does this mean that if (when) we get past the May 23rd DFI "Drop Dead" date that we will now get a new "Drop Dead" RV date of June 30th 2013

to replace the ones we got from 2010 and 2011 that came and went without so much as a whisper of good faith?

These gurus just have to say something for their excuse-de-jure to string us along until the camel jockeys go on summer vacation, so it looks plausible that it's about to happen (again).

Those Lazy Bas***ds in the GOI are looking more like our (con)gress than most of us care to admit, so why do they deserve ANY time off from thier do-nothing schedules?

Bunch of Sloths they are if they let this drag on much further.