Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK with more ridiculous NONSENSE

JMULS31

CRACKSMOKERS!!!!!!

I think it will be $201.95 to $1.

Why not? If its getting stupid ridiculous, why not go FULL TILT DERP!

Right on!  I wonder what he will say tomorrow for the excuse why it didn't happen.  Will it be a computer glitch, the cabal, obama, the queen, shabibi not back yet, holiday in Iraq.  Really, I love dropping by in the rumor section cause it's so entertaining. 

I actually think this is a sign that people aren't buying it anymore. Whenever cult leaders start losing control over their followers, they get very paranoid and active. You'll notice that Okie, TerryK and WD have really been stirring up the nest the past few days trying to get people to hold on just one more day. Hell, Okie even referred to having the worst day ever....that his followers were ready to jump off a bridge or some sad sack story.

Cult leaders.

• Upvote 1

Right on!  I wonder what he will say tomorrow for the excuse why it didn't happen.  Will it be a computer glitch, the cabal, obama, the queen, shabibi not back yet, holiday in Iraq.  Really, I love dropping by in the rumor section cause it's so entertaining. 

TerryK-They were all set to start cashing out in HK, Singapore & Sidney but Madam Wu stepped in at the very last minute & put the Kabosh on it. The RV will not happen unless Madam Wu is completely satisfied.

• Upvote 1

Yeah Madam Wu read it in her tea leaves and it wasn't in her favor. So Terry K and Madam Wu have made a deal to keep pumping to get their rate. One day in the year 2525 ad , Palasaides Park or maybe Puff the Magic Dragon will bring them some good news. If only we can get them in agreement.

We are on tier V I think.....or maybe we are tier 6 1/2? Hope there is some money left for us after all of the trillions in payouts. Right now, since the tier one and two payouts, there are several TRILLIONAIRES in America because of the RV that already happened. Many of these people were just like you and me, and now they can move out of the doublewide. I heard one of the tier I people just hired Warren Buffett to be his butler. He also traded in his 1981 Chevy Citation and bought a Bugatti Veyron covered in diamonds.

If you believe any of that, I have millions in iraqi money I'd like to sell you!

• Upvote 1