Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blaino up to no good again

JMULS31

4-23-2013 Intel Guru Blaino this mornings report from the MAJORS...Foreign currency division, department, etc::::: no changes: $3.47 "placer rate" still in PLACE...For the IQD...$.478 for the VND...Then, suddenly the system terminals locked DOWN...So, not the "black screens" from BEFORE...There was some speculation that wells was in (charter) trouble over some shenanigans by a few people there yesterday...HOWEVER...My thought was that "they" needed a termination of all system activity to install a CHANGE...Somewhat later...The terminals came back online...highest levels first…and resuming down the line…and….showing new rates!!! My thought was that "they" needed a termination of all system activity to install a CHANGE...Well…. Oka, since it’s “just us” iqd = $6.++ vnd = $1. Give or TAKE...When these go ACTIVE...We have ARRIVED.

Does anyone really believe that the IQD will be 3.47? I don't believe it will be anywhere near that. Where does that rate even come from?

simply amazing where some of these gurus get their nerve without shame and speak completely without wisdom knowing that the gibberish is not even a language which only insults folks intelligence.

They'll keep doing it as long as there's an audience willing to listen.

• Upvote 1

I totally agree - The more they get people to entertain this mess they will keep posting.  Need to ignore this mess from the so called GURU's ...GO RV

• Upvote 1

I wish they would just call it a "load rate"...... Of course, outhouse racing isnt nearly as popular.

You race outhouses?? I think that would be a "SH__LOAD" of fun to watch! hahahahaah. (Ah, sorry, I just had to add that!) Cheers!

• Upvote 1

You race outhouses?? I think that would be a "SH__LOAD" of fun to watch! hahahahaah. (Ah, sorry, I just had to add that!) Cheers!

It's all fun n games till some "wipes out" ....... and ignites the methane fuel! I've seen a whole field of racers obliderated in one mishap ......it's a very dangerous sport my friend.

• Upvote 1

The Magic Dragon is puffing and huffing again...  Get on board or you'll miss the ride of a lifetime. Except this one doesn't leave  the station.... Blaino where  is the proof of all your alledged hype for profit.. Who are the masked men that want to buy up all the dinar for little of nothing... Don't give em the " Placer Rate " we want the  " REAL RATE " Show us the $$$$$$$$$$$$$. Quit playing games.....

You obviously haven't been in this for very long.

Dont you guys think that if Iraq was planing on doing an lop where we wouldnt make anything they would have drop the zeros by now?

You obviously haven't been in this for very long.

Some of the rates being thrown around are hilarious; up to $11.53. Trying to figure out what to do with my hundreds of millions of dollars.

If you can assume that some people may be sitting in trillions of dinars, at those rates, an RV would produce the worlds first TRILLIONAIRES.

This world is not ready for such retardedness.

Right on, I hear ya.  You know what is funny?  He can sit and make rates and dates but if he is putting out a rate he could get in serious trouble for that so he's not the brightest.