Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Miracle Came Today

pattyangel

Oh Patty, I do love you dear lady!!!! I know this is a point in your journey you've been waiting for... your faith and positive thoughts have touched many on this forum and I consider myself blessed to have become your friend.... I am so happy, many many hugs to you!!!

• Upvote 1

Thank you Jesus!  Oh patty, I am so very excited for you!  As you continue to go from glory to glory, you miracle and testimony will give many people hope.  May HIS good news flow through you and HE give you continued strength to complete your calling!  HIS mercy endures forever and may HIS glory never fade off of you!  

This makes me want to stand on our roof and shout to the LORD!

• Upvote 2

Oh Patty, I do love you dear lady!!!! I know this is a point in your journey you've been waiting for... your faith and positive thoughts have touched many on this forum and I consider myself blessed to have become your friend.... I am so happy, many many hugs to you!!!

Thank you my dear friend, your words will be embedded in my heart, along with all the great wishes for me. 

Love you too and many hugs.  :hug:

Thanks KCW,  Sure stand on your roof and shout to the Lord.  I've been doing a lot of shouting myself.  But please don't fall,  LoL!!!

I can't come up with any more words to express my gratitude, the feeling I have within me is indescribable, just sheer joy and love toward my God.  

I just know in my heart I am so blessed to have you all in my path of life. 

So when do the tears of joy stop flowing.... :lol: 

Patty,

I am so happy to hear  your good new. You don't know how great it is to hear about good thing's happening to good people. You have always had a kind words for me and I can think of no other that deserves good news.

God Bless. Rico

• Upvote 2

Yooooo Hoooooo!!!! Just plain ole' YOOOO HOOOOO!!

You are well, PattyGirl!! 

I am so excited that I could cry for joy!!! While I jump up and down, dance in the streets, scream out loud, and laugh all day long!!  Oh, Patty, that is soooooo absolutely wonderful!! We have been praying diligently for you to get your own miracle, and now look!!   IT'S HERE!!!  Just like we knew it would be!!  We have talked about this--remember??!!!!  How absolutely thrilling beyond belief!!!  I just "knew" it would happen, that this wonderful day would come. I never doubted it for a single instant.  I want to thank God, here and now, for giving you a beautiful miracle of your very own!! In His loving goodness and bounty, He has answered our prayers!!  And now look!!! You are cancer-free!!!  It's over!!  That nightmare is over!!  You are well!!  And I cannot tell you how much I feel joy for you today!! This is the day of your miracle!! Laugh and rejoice in it!!!  This miralce is a beautiful gift from God, and it is  yours today!!!  So just remember to celebrate--remember, miracles love a good party!! hahaha

• Upvote 2

Awesome cannot begin to say it all. It was God's will that you are cancer free. Your work here on eaqrth is not finished and He has other plans for you. He has just just proven that to you and everyone else by taking away your cancer. Praise the Lord for He is good. Amen.

• Upvote 1