Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Miracle Came Today

pattyangel

My miracle came to me today....I visited my oncologist this morning, it was my 5th year follow up with her.  She went over all my test work, from lab, ultra-sound and mammogram.  Then she looked at me, smiled,and said, that I was now....drum roll please...."Cancer free."  At first it didn't register, then the tears started flowing.  I couldn't thank her enough for all that she's done to help me get through this journey.  She said that today "God has been so good to a lot of her patients, and was so glad that I was another, on his list" She knows some will fall to this decease, but she keeps God in her plans to help her cope with her patients. She said she prays for each and everyone that is inflicted with this deceased, that they may find peace.  

She was great in letting me go, and begin another chapter in my life. 

God sent me adversities through this journey...grief, hardships, bodily pain, discomfort, mental or spiritual suffering, anxiety, annoyance and disappointment.  Not once did I feel alone, never felt deserted. He was at my side 24/7.

Through these adversities, my fault's were revealed, I found myself more distant from Christ then I ever knew.  They awaken my heart to His love for me, so that I may gain greater glory in heaven. So you see, I see these adversities as a gift.  They have humbled me, given me patience, faith, and hope.  Most importantly, brought me even closer to God. God is good, God is great....God is Love.  

I will give praise and glory to my Father in Heaven. I will give thanks to Jesus Christ for my DV family.  You have all been awesome through my journey.  Your support and prayers gave me strength and courage, when I felt I couldn't take another day, you were there.  Your rewards will be many in heaven.

Sometimes one word can say a thousand things.  My word for you all is "Love" thank you for sharing it through the cyber waves.

May God Bless each one of you and hold you close to His heart.  

Patty 

Bless you dear Lady, I'm so very happy for you!! Slay.

• Upvote 2

Thank you for sharing your story Patty - it was beautiful - heart warming - and a tear bringer -  Adversity / Pain teaches us in minutes what  takes books years -  I am so happy to be able to rejoice with you  <3 <3

• Upvote 2

My miracle came to me today....I visited my oncologist this morning, it was my 5th year follow up with her.  She went over all my test work, from lab, ultra-sound and mammogram.  Then she looked at me, smiled,and said, that I was now....drum roll please...."Cancer free."  At first it didn't register, then the tears started flowing.  I couldn't thank her enough for all that she's done to help me get through this journey.  She said that today "God has been so good to a lot of her patients, and was so glad that I was another, on his list" She knows some will fall to this decease, but she keeps God in her plans to help her cope with her patients. She said she prays for each and everyone that is inflicted with this deceased, that they may find peace.  

She was great in letting me go, and begin another chapter in my life. 

God sent me adversities through this journey...grief, hardships, bodily pain, discomfort, mental or spiritual suffering, anxiety, annoyance and disappointment.  Not once did I feel alone, never felt deserted. He was at my side 24/7.

Through these adversities, my fault's were revealed, I found myself more distant from Christ then I ever knew.  They awaken my heart to His love for me, so that I may gain greater glory in heaven. So you see, I see these adversities as a gift.  They have humbled me, given me patience, faith, and hope.  Most importantly, brought me even closer to God. God is good, God is great....God is Love.  

I will give praise and glory to my Father in Heaven. I will give thanks to Jesus Christ for my DV family.  You have all been awesome through my journey.  Your support and prayers gave me strength and courage, when I felt I couldn't take another day, you were there.  Your rewards will be many in heaven.

Sometimes one word can say a thousand things.  My word for you all is "Love" thank you for sharing it through the cyber waves.

May God Bless each one of you and hold you close to His heart.  

Patty 

Praise God, he still works miracles for the ones who pray in his name.....I know you are relieved, now that little dark corner of worry can finally get some rest.

• Upvote 2

rose-178.gif    A rose to my special DV family!!!                                                                                                                                                

love-134.gif     You all are awesome!!!                                                                                                                                      

MSN-Emoticon-rose-029.gifThank you for your support, prayers and your compassionate hearts!!!!                       

Many Hugs in your directions!!!                                    

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 3