Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank 26 Post: 6 April 2010

ronscarpa

Good evening Family,

I have something to tell you Family concerning the rate. I have been purposely waiting for these final studies to come in from our team before I presented to you different types of scenarios for exchanging your IQD

Ok here's the scoop....I just got off the phone with Dinartrade... They are doing the Layaway speculation plan and it will be posted on their website by the end of the day...The window is only 30 days and min order is 10mil Dinar...So cost for 10 mil Dinar is $1020 the remaining 90% is due at the end of 30 days or you lose your 10% down...So you will send them or wire them the 10% they will hold 10 mil Dinar or more in a account for you...If it RI before that time period then it is covered...if not you have to have the remaining 90% or lose your 10%....

Below is an article that is also very exciting. I only gave you the top part of it and highlighted in red the part that stood out to me. I am seeing a new attitude in all areas of Iraq. The citizens ……….hopefully Allawi ……..the CBI and even their economists are DEMANDING things to be done. It may not seem that important to talk about this word in this article ……….but I’m telling you Family ………a new attitude is rising in Iraq. Especially since the elections.

Economists call for the inclusion of Iraq within Gas Exporting Countries

Baghdad, April 5 (Aknews) - A number of Iraqi economists demanded on Monday of the inclusion of Iraq within gas exporting countries in the European Union (EU) after ending Baku-Ardrum project that passes through a number of Arab states, Iran and Turkey and it is 130 km away from Akkaz gas field in Anbar province, which will increase Iraqi oil imports.

"Iraq shall witness an economic boom if the European Union gave Iraq the membership of the Gas Exporting Countries because of the economic position of this membership to the countries of the world". Issam Al-Shamma'a told The Independent National News Agency of Kurdistan (AKnews).

CH7 says that when conditions are right in Iraq that their currency would be re-instated to its original value. I have always felt that they would come back at 322 and then if you add about 4% inflation factor over the last 7 years ………….this rate could go up to 386. In fact the MOP’s report from last September showed this 322 rate and said that it was off by 20%. So when you add 20% to 322 you are at 386. With this being said ………I have to say something else now too. The true original rate before Saddam took over was around 260/270. I am trying to understand what CH7 defines……..will the RI be 322 or will it go as far back to about 260? Which one of these rates is the true RI? Of course the big question besides “when” ………is will they come out at a low rate of 1 or in the 2 to 3 + range.

There are many things that require the IQD to be of higher value let alone at a high rate. The 2010 budget…………. loaded with major projects is a good example. I want to point out the …….GCC. This union has asked Iraq to join ………… another source hinting or pushing Iraq to RI. The union’s oil reserves are running dry………… they want to vampire Iraq’s almost unlimited supply. They need……………fresh blood to stay in business! If Iraq joins at an RV of 1 or 2 ………..that would be embarrassing since most of the GCC counties are at 3+. Their footprint should be the biggest…………since they will revitalize the GCC. All countries in the GCC share equally from the oil profits they sell. But………..IMO………….it is a matter of pride with Iraq to not be ………….laughed at. Especially from their…………. Cousins.

So what should we do if the rate comes out at 1 or less? IMO……….. it depends on how many dinars you have. Let’s pretend I have 10 million. I would cash out 1 mil or less at an ALI office ………..his rate will beat ANY bank. Then I would take the rest and deposit it in an Iraqi bank. Obviously ALI’s bank is an option. You could also deposit your dinars with an exchange market broker or…………….Forex. Why consider these three or other similar options? Because at 1 ………… IMO………. It will rise quickly when oil moves at 90+. Let it sit gaining a little interest until it surpasses 1. You are not dealing with capital gains while it sits. Make sure you pay them when you take out your gains………..claim them! Do not spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder. BUT!!!……………… the most important reason to do this is so that you remove the denomination classification of the dinar you HOLD in your hand!!! You see Family…………they will give us a specific amount of time to cash in the 000’s. 30 days at least……………. but they could give us more. So I will have no fear that my 000’s will become null and void while I wait for the rate to go up because the 000’s have just been turned into electronic money. Then lets say 3 to 6 months later………… I take my money along with my gains out that became a 2 or 3 + rate. Pretty cool ………….huh? LOL.

What if it comes out at 2+ ? One could do the same as above or CASH OUT NOW!!! A rate of 2+ is very respectable and with proper stewardship you can quickly make up the difference of what you are waiting for. Of course ……it also depends on how many dinars you have. Take it to God in prayer…………ALWAYS! He got us this far with this investment…….let’s seek His council post RI/RV as well.

What if it comes out at 3+ ? No …………….brainer…………..LOL! Actually………depending on how many dinars you have ……….the above example can still apply on a much smaller scale. Of the 10 million I used as an example I would probably take

Thank you for this post. I have recently ordered more and was told via phone from my dealer that the order was delayed in cargo in Kansas city. My intuition did not sit well. But my Logic tells me it's quite possible the dinar is getting harder to grab as we draw closer to an RV? I believe and I pray for all of us and what we can do with this opportunity...I think this bolsters ronscrpas story!

~Alice

Last night I was invited to answer questions in a chat room at dont promote other sitess. It was a pleasure being with you all and helping in any way that I could. Unfortunately we had a server overload when they announced that I was coming. I send greetings and my respect to the owner of this site and all of his members. God bless you all and thank you kindly for the invite.

I got 2 demerits or whatever the mods call it on this site for mention that a former member of this site left and started there own site and all I did was mention the first letter of their screenname. Now I read this post and see their full name listed. And this post has been For over 2 hours. Mine was deleted after about 5 minutes. What gives?

Thank you for a great post,it was refreshing to hear that we are getting closer. I hope and pray, that we will all be blessed in near future.i hope we all can give some back, to the poor and needy.and family, and most importantly, to our church.thank you,and always...god bless.....

Thank you for this post. I have recently ordered more and was told via phone from my dealer that the order was delayed in cargo in Kansas city. My intuition did not sit well. But my Logic tells me it's quite possible the dinar is getting harder to grab as we draw closer to an RV? I believe and I pray for all of us and what we can do with this opportunity...I think this bolsters ronscrpas story!

~Alice

Hi, Alice. Well maybe the paranoids ARE after us, but I had a similar experience. My additional dinar according to UPS were supposed to come before the end of the day on April 6, and my assistant was at my office until 5:30 p.m. and nothing arrived. I think it'll work out, I had this intuition thing going on as well.

regards, Maynard.

I just looked up the current exchange rates at this very moment courtesy of XE.com.

Compare Iraq

Iraq
1 IQD = 0.000857964 USD

to

Bahrain
1 BHD = 2.65245 USD

Egypt
1 EGP = 0.181455 USD

Iran
1 IRR = 0.000101031 USD

Jordan
1 JOD = 1.40845 USD

Kuwait
1 KWD = 3.46320 USD

Oman
1 OMR = 2.59707 USD

Qatar
1 QAR = 0.275028 USD

Saudi Arabia
1 SAR = 0.266642 USD

United Arab Emirates
1 AED = 0.272272 USD

Iraq does seem on par with Iran, but otherwise seems grossly undervalued than its surrounding nations who are all between 0.18 - 3.46 USD.

What does all this mean? I have no idea! I wish I knew! :lol:

I just looked up the current exchange rates at this very moment courtesy of XE.com.

Compare Iraq

Iraq
1 IQD = 0.000857964 USD

to

Bahrain
1 BHD = 2.65245 USD

Egypt
1 EGP = 0.181455 USD

Iran
1 IRR = 0.000101031 USD

Jordan
1 JOD = 1.40845 USD

Kuwait
1 KWD = 3.46320 USD

Oman
1 OMR = 2.59707 USD

Qatar
1 QAR = 0.275028 USD

Saudi Arabia
1 SAR = 0.266642 USD

United Arab Emirates
1 AED = 0.272272 USD

Iraq does seem on par with Iran, but otherwise seems grossly undervalued than its surrounding nations who are all between 0.18 - 3.46 USD.

What does all this mean? I have no idea! I wish I knew! :lol:

Ignoring Iran for the moment, does that mean that if the Dinar was revalued to be in line with even the least currency, Egypt at 0.18, that it would increase in value 210x from 0.00086 to 0.18? Am I doing the math right here or are there economic factors I'm overlooking? I suppose that is exactly what a 0.18 RV means, but just trying to reason things out.