Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ok, first of all I believe this is nonsense. Not one single person has exchanged their Dinar for the big payout, not one! There IS a rate however and it is 1166. The rate will change across the board for everyone to see if the CBI chooses.

It drives me crazy that these usual suspects (the cult leaders) are claiming that WF is going to exchange their Dinar at an exclusive rate only available to members of their forum via an email/ 1-800# etc. This is cult like mentality and is a tragedy. I pray for the brainwashed and gullible people that have fallen deeply into these con-men's web.

• Upvote 3

When IQD becomes a tradable currency, every bank deals with foreign currency, will be able to exchange, as far as their spread and rates will be determined by each bank's policy.

Heck, no one knows when this is going to RV, not even Iraq, they are still fighting over a piece of candy :)

Ok, first of all I believe this is nonsense. Not one single person has exchanged their Dinar for the big payout, not one! There IS a rate however and it is 1166. The rate will change across the board for everyone to see if the CBI chooses.

It drives me crazy that these usual suspects (the cult leaders) are claiming that WF is going to exchange their Dinar at an exclusive rate only available to members of their forum via an email/ 1-800# etc. This is cult like mentality and is a tragedy. I pray for the brainwashed and gullible people that have fallen deeply into these con-men's web.

Sxxt yeah.

We should just start a rumor that Mexico is going to RV tomorrow. Maybe we can start a panic over Pesos. Seeing as how Iraq is about as stable as Ciudad de Juarez, it only makes sense that they would RV. I'll start: Mex Peso $7 to $1 US. Better hurry, my sources tell me we are there....we'll be in the banks, WF, by Friday. Tell everyone....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We should just start a rumor that Mexico is going to RV tomorrow. Maybe we can start a panic over Pesos. Seeing as how Iraq is about as stable as Ciudad de Juarez, it only makes sense that they would RV. I'll start: Mex Peso $7 to $1 US. Better hurry, my sources tell me we are there....we'll be in the banks, WF, by Friday. Tell everyone....

You Know............You might be on to something. What if we did start a ridiculous rumor. How quick would this take hold as gospel? I mean if we started a rumor that the VND was absolutely come out at say .36 against the dollar and it was gonna make us all rich! We could say that by using the teachings of Frank and steve1 that with further study we have absolutely determined that will take place.....as surely God is my witness. Now this is a lie but the goal is to expose that cult like following as a fraud. If we add a religious slant....a patriotic slant.....a Frank and steve1 slant....and anti Obama slant......and any catch phrase slant that they use how long would it take to be heard around the Dinar World and then quoted by the gurus as fact.....I say use VND as it's pretty cheap and folks won't get into in deep and they can dump this pretty much anywhere to get away from it when we expose it for the lie it is. The ideal result would be to get the gurus on board and have them all spout this and then slam them down for the morons they are. To show peeps what a bunch of fools they follow......I believe that even though I am laying this out openly that fools would soon follow...including the gurus and they would do it if it served their purpose. Even if people read the source of this blatant lie that it could be possible. We hear stupid stuff here all the time but on looking at Adams chat there is the question....Adam is this true?

Yes I know this is devious and I am thinking to much but after years of reading all the guru lies it is just a thought to expose them as the Morons they are and the morons that follow so blindly.......That is one thing Frank does well. He leads them all by the nose and they go blindly and willingly to their ruin......As God is his witness. Oh I hope he reads this......Cause if anybody can understand this ...............It would be Frank.and steve1 and Ray and Blaino and you name'em.......Take your pick there are so many that have come and gone I can't keep up. Who is wildduck and Arthur and really I can't keep up.....One thing for sure though.....I don't care.

Just thinking........How do you whack a guru? Got any ideas?

Brilliant! Make is so!!!!

We can instantly have "sources" that we can't reveal. Lets flood the market, so to speak, with so many "gurus" that nobody knows who to follow anymore. Absolute overexposure and saturation of the VND market would surely drive the whole scam into the ground.

We are on to something here.

• Upvote 1

You Know............You might be on to something. What if we did start a ridiculous rumor. How quick would this take hold as gospel? I mean if we started a rumor that the VND was absolutely come out at say .36 against the dollar and it was gonna make us all rich! We could say that by using the teachings of Frank and steve1 that with further study we have absolutely determined that will take place.....as surely God is my witness. Now this is a lie but the goal is to expose that cult like following as a fraud. If we add a religious slant....a patriotic slant.....a Frank and steve1 slant....and anti Obama slant......and any catch phrase slant that they use how long would it take to be heard around the Dinar World and then quoted by the gurus as fact.....I say use VND as it's pretty cheap and folks won't get into in deep and they can dump this pretty much anywhere to get away from it when we expose it for the lie it is. The ideal result would be to get the gurus on board and have them all spout this and then slam them down for the morons they are. To show peeps what a bunch of fools they follow......I believe that even though I am laying this out openly that fools would soon follow...including the gurus and they would do it if it served their purpose. Even if people read the source of this blatant lie that it could be possible. We hear stupid stuff here all the time but on looking at Adams chat there is the question....Adam is this true?

Yes I know this is devious and I am thinking to much but after years of reading all the guru lies it is just a thought to expose them as the Morons they are and the morons that follow so blindly.......That is one thing Frank does well. He leads them all by the nose and they go blindly and willingly to their ruin......As God is his witness. Oh I hope he reads this......Cause if anybody can understand this ...............It would be Frank.and steve1 and Ray and Blaino and you name'em.......Take your pick there are so many that have come and gone I can't keep up. Who is wildduck and Arthur and really I can't keep up.....One thing for sure though.....I don't care.

Just thinking........How do you whack a guru? Got any ideas?

Cut 0ff his intell

• Upvote 1

Even if CBI said 1:1 it doesn't mean that will be the rate, other countries and the people have to have confidence in that rate. Just look at Argentina, their currency is currently being bought in both in and out of country at like 70% below spot rate. Just because the gov says its worth something doesn't mean it is.

i think that because it will be asset based that it will come in low but rise against the USD. Low by design to recoup as much of their currency as cheaply and as quickly as possible. People will jump too soon just to cash out and will lose out on the higher rate.   Look where it was prior to Desert Storm.  JMHO. :twocents:

Edited by dodah

i think that because it will be asset based that it will come in low but rise against the USD. Low by design to recoup as much of their currency as cheaply and as quickly as possible. People will jump too soon just to cash out and will lose out on the higher rate.   Look where it was prior to Desert Storm.  JMHO. :twocents:

This's the fact most people over look. Iraq has had the same if not higher rate than Kuwait before the Sadium Hussain disaster. Thier economy has thrived at the higher rate and did so competitively. VIIth Chapter of the UN is what caused thier demise to the rate. I'm not sayin that they will restructure at the 3+ buck rate but thier economy has proven they can withstand the inflation of at least a 1 to 1 against the USD...Come on their economy is operating now on the USD...what's the differance in a buck or a dinar worth a buck...six of one and hallf a dozen of the other the way I look at it.