Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gunfight or Firing Squad?

Looks a lot more like a FIRING SQUAD! Obama's clowns wanted these guys killed so that their plan would go smoother if they are out of the picture. NOW, Odumdumb's CLOWNS are looking for ways to COVER-UP this once again BLUNDER like the Connecticutt shooting, and the Colorado theater shooting. Odumdumb has so many corrupted agencies involved in this murderous scandal that this MUSLIM is looking for more ways/excuses to execute his final agenda....MARTIAL LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If the convict had a gun in his hand......it's a gun fight......even if the odds are 60 to 1.  As always, just my opinion.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

It was the boat they were shooting.   All of it's weapons were concealed.

If the convict had a gun in his hand......it's a gun fight......even if the odds are 60 to 1.  As always, just my opinion.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Don't know why you got a neg for this Shab. This is one of the rare times I agree with you, so +1 to even you out.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It was the boat they were shooting.   All of it's weapons were concealed.

I saw the thermal images they were showing on the news.  I imagine law enforcement had more of those images than what we saw.  I could make out the criminal's shoes in one of the images......it would only make sense that weapons would have been visible as well.  The boat just happened to be in the crossfire.  I really can't tell from the video if he fired at the law or not.  In fact the video is useless visually speaking.....a physically blind person would have gotten as much out of it as I did.  As always, just my opinion.   ;) 

GO RV, then BV

I saw the thermal images they were showing on the news.  I imagine law enforcement had more of those images than what we saw.  I could make out the criminal's shoes in one of the images......it would only make sense that weapons would have been visible as well.  The boat just happened to be in the crossfire.  I really can't tell from the video if he fired at the law or not.  In fact the video is useless visually speaking.....a physically blind person would have gotten as much out of it as I did.  As always, just my opinion.   ;) 

GO RV, then BV

That is an heat image you were seeing Unless the weapon had been fired and had heat - you would NOT have seen it. ALSO, the guys on the ground did not see the image, only the helicopter crew were seeing the image.

I agree - you got NOTHING out of this at all............................LOL

In an interview one of the officers on the scene said that when the creep was getting out of the boat he repeatedly put his hand behind the gunnel. If it was supposed to be a politically motivated firing squad they showed great restraint in the end by rushing him without gunfire and capturing by hand.

jonjon:

"Gunfight or Firing Squad?"

This has to be the most stupid question I have ever seen for a police situation.

Lets see, you are a police officer attempting to take a suspected mass murderer into custody & you think they should do this with a minimum number of officers possible? Are you on drugs? He could have been armed or had a bomb even strapped to his body.

Should there be a limit as to how many officers are involved, or should they only use hand guns? How about if they tie one hand behind their backs?

Sometimes I really can not believe some of the comments here.

If it were a "firing squad" why did he survive? They could have shot him from overhead when they took the thermel images of him lying in the boat!

It is easy to second guess them after the fact. Try being in their shoes with your life on the line! I bet you will see things dfferently then! :butt-kicking:

Edited by gymrat76541

jonjon:

"Gunfight or Firing Squad?"

This has to be the most stupid question I have ever seen for a police situation.

Lets see, you are a police officer attempting to take a suspected mass murderer into custody & you think they should do this with a minimum number of officers possible? Are you on drugs? He could have been armed or had a bomb even strapped to his body.

Should there be a limit as to how many officers are involved, or should they only use hand guns? How about if they tie one hand behind their backs?

Sometimes I really can not believe some of the comments here.

If it were a "firing squad" why did he survive? They could have shot him from overhead when they took the thermel images of him lying in the boat!

It is easy to second guess them after the fact. Try being in their shoes with your life on the line! I bet you will see things dfferently then! :butt-kicking:

gymrat,

those are some pretty abrasive and weak-minded comments.   

If you have followed this situation you would know that the attack on the boat was excessive.

If those law enforcement personnel are so in fear of their lives that they become a firing squad for the suspect (short-cutting due process) they need to get into another line of work. 

Your comments are exactly what would be coming out of a lynch mob.

I am posting a video of the resistance they were encountering.

gymrat,

those are some pretty abrasive and weak-minded comments.   

If you have followed this situation you would know that the attack on the boat was excessive.

If those law enforcement personnel are so in fear of their lives that they become a firing squad for the suspect (short-cutting due process) they need to get into another line of work. 

Your comments are exactly what would be coming out of a lynch mob.

I am posting a video of the resistance they were encountering.

Jon dont get it . Whats your point here. Now all of a sudden its the poor little terrorist  Man you may not realize it but your sounding like the other side dude. It doesnt matter how much force was used Jon. HE was the bad guy there not the cops. Does your hate for GOVT extend all the way down to the city cops who have in all likely hood never been in a position of having to deal with a terrorist .   Come on jon your losing sight here. Cop good guys  TERRORIST Bad guy 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Dog,

I am not siding with the terrorist.  Stoning people because they have sinned is the Muslim religion not mine.  I refuse to become them because we are at war with them.  They’re not going to conquer me that easy.

The disgusting fact about this “metered propaganda” coming out of our Mainstream Media is how obvious it is we are directed to believe only what we are told to believe.

Propaganda vs. Journalism

Indoctrination vs. Education

Rewriting history while it unfolds.  If the media were not just a tool of disinformation the reporting would include the number of rounds released by the suspect prior to the volley returned by law enforcement. If the media were not just a tool of disinformation the reporting would include the weapon or number and types of weapons in the possession of the suspect at point of capture.

Using the term “Gunfight” is only an implication of the suspect being armed but it covers any form of disinformation that needs to be released to the public.  Any government or agency operating under the cloak of darkness is not to be trusted and we can easily see why with the problems they have accumulated for this country. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah but the question here is not what he had but what they did not know he had. 

In this situation you dont know if he has a gun rifle or more bombs. So you handle it as if he had them all.

I agree with you jon they way we are lied to by the news media we dont know what the truth is anymore.

But had I been in that group and not known what kind of weapons I was facing . I would have emptied my mag on the little SOB 

He never had a bomb! He is innocent! Poor kid!

FBI doesn't have any proof, we haven't seen anything about what supposedly makes this kid a suspect....nothing...if anything we see only where proof that it wasn't...

Man you guys are asleep!! Whoa!

I want to see the evidence that makes the corporate owned FBI so absolutely positive that it was the kid. We ain't got nuthin...just gobblygoogook from your television set...

Even the kids bag was still intact after the explosion...the black woman is alive, the girl in the blue shirt is alive, no shrapnel in the above canopy, heck no shrapnel wounds on people's faces or bodies, there would be far more blood, and the paraplegic, forget that the bags didn't match our patsy but matched the punishes...good grief man.

Oh and the glass from the building is on the outside not inside....

FALSE FLAG

Oh yea and how about CNN slip of interview with "dead"sandy hook principle. And other footage AF crisis actors shown twice during interviews...

Look at the pictures.............

In the links provided

It's a false flag to attempt to impose martial law and take away your rights...read Northwoods agreement

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"There is a difference between horseshat and wild honey"

Well well.......If Bill Maher is on your side, that changes everything.  Just kidding jonjon.  I still believe cops on the edge will tend to be trigger happy, especially in a situation like this one.  If they had wanted him dead......he would be dead.  

GO RV, then BV