Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looks like this guy did his homework....Boston false flag

http://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/2013/04/proof-that-craft-or-blackwater-agents-did-the-boston-marathon-bombing-2445882.html

Proof That Craft or Blackwater Agents Did The Boston Marathon Bombing – Must See Video & Pictures!
Sunday, April 21, 2013 22:47

google-plus-20.gif
linked-in-logo-20.gif

(Before It's News)

boston-19.jpg?w=350&h=614

4chan-backpack-boston-bombing-cropped-pr
NOW SEE WHITE SQUARE PATCH ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS IMAGE OF DESTROYED BOMBPACK AFTER THE BOSTON BOMBING!!! COMPARE WHITE PATCH TO 2ND IMAGE BACKPACK WHITE PATCH ABOVE! IT IS THE SAME WHITE SQUARE PATCH!!! THE BOMBERS!!!?
agents.jpg?w=468&h=434

The_Craft_Three_Guys-600.jpg
IN THESE 2 PICTURES ABOVE & BELOW 2 MEN CARRYING REMOTE CONTROL DEVICES IN THEIR HANDS RUNNING ABOVE, WALKING BELOW?
det.jpg?w=468&h=262

210413hack1.jpg

Perps-and-command-vehicle.jpg
HERE IS THE AMAZING VIDEO: Published on Apr 20, 2013
In this video i show you how the Media suspect that is still alive and captured , Left the event WITH HIS BACKPACK ! BUT ……Their Craft aka Blackwater Agent was caught running out of the scene ..WITHOUT HIS BACKPACK ….The one that matches the Bomb Backpack PERFECTLY !!

I agree keep.  Did they ever consider that those whom they are depicting as possible "bombers" and suspicious looking may be security guards?  That may be the reason the guy has wire in his ear.  However, there are no wires with the communication devises today. 

As far as "evidence" goes, the hold theory is a little weak.  Much like the plant explosion in West, Texas. 

It is interesting just how many people distrust the government.  Whether the government was involved or not the fact that people now believe that our present government is believed to even be willing to attack its own people for the sake of politics.  The fact that people distrust the government to the point that there is room to consider that Texas was a government drone or that Boston was a false flag set by our government to take attention off of some things and on to others.  Our nation has gone from where people believed the government because of the belief that the government was always here to help and that our government would never do anything to harm Americans.  Now there is a common belief that our government will not stop to promote its own party position and will do anything to gain power and control regardless what is needed to be done even to the point that our government is willing to bomb its own people.  Sociologically this is a critical change in the minds of Americans.   

• Upvote 3

Conspiracies? Sometimes it's the truth.

Operation Northwoods

In 1997, as a result of the murder of J.F. Kennedy, fifteen hundred pages of documents entitled “Operation Northwoods” were declassified. In the 60s, the United States was preparing for war with Cuba. To fire up the war machine public support was needed. In turn the defense secretary presented a paper called “Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba” so they had a whole range of interesting provocations, such as terrorist attacks involving the blowing up military bases, starting fires, aircraft hijacking, “landing” of Cuban troops , bombings, and even the sinking of a boat full of armed Cubans.

see the full document for yourself: http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

These false flag terrorist attacks were to be carried out by the CIA on a massive scale so that the citizens of the United States would feel threatened by Fidel Castro and the government had an excuse to start a war. The plan was never implemented however, as president Kennedy met with the General Lyman Lemnitzer and rejected the plan of operation. This time it did not work …

http://truththeory.com/2013/02/15/5-conspiracy-theories-which-turned-out-to-be-true/

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The dudes were chucking bombs at the police and their house was full of similar matter. no way....it couldnt be them. lmfao

Pics are there.

Oh and it's impossible for this to be a setup especially if they are capable of hiring crisis actors. LMAO

The dudes killed a mit officier robbed a station......engaging in shootouts and hide and escape.

If its not obvious by now....youll never see the light

Ive never seen innocent people act like that

Pics are there.

Oh and it's impossible for this to be a setup especially if they are capable of hiring crisis actors. LMAO

crisis actors? So you think sandy hook was a conspiracy too. you think they purposely killed twenty kids......for legislation that couldnt even pass the senate?

No evidence that they did the bombing. None.

I haven't seen the vid you talk about (is there a video?) but seems to me if I'm innocent and I'm being accused of mass murder than I'm not going out without a fight...just saying...

How some people can be so utterly insensitive to the victims of this tragedy is unbelievable.  

GO RV, then BV

There are no victims...did you use your eyeballs?

Look at the footage...those are Actors...no one died...

Look at the black woman...seems fine to me...but then on the stretcher she poses to be dead! Seriously!

The girl in the blue shirt as well...

I tend to think we have have real enemies with serious threats. there are terrorists who wish america harm. there are crazy psychotropic medicated nutjobs, and there are a bunch of vigilanty anti-government people....blaming everything on americas government.

i hear.....the dhs is buying ammo and armored vehicle. id hope they are....there purpose is to defend the homeland. id be more worried if they spend their money on popcicles and cell phones.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No evidence that they did the bombing. None.

I haven't seen the vid you talk about (is there a video?) but seems to me if I'm innocent and I'm being accused of mass murder than I'm not going out without a fight...just saying...

There are no victims...did you use your eyeballs?

Look at the footage...those are Actors...no one died...

Look at the black woman...seems fine to me...but then on the stretcher she poses to be dead! Seriously!

The girl in the blue shirt as well...

Maybe you ought to drag your a$$ to Boston and get a look at the buildings and visit some of the "actors" in the hospital before you spew your conspiratorial government horse sh*t.  While you're there do some serious research into young Martin and see if he even existed.   

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Maybe you ought to drag your a$$ to Boston and get a look at the buildings and visit some of the "actors" in the hospital before you spew your conspiratorial government horse sh*t.  While you're there do some serious research into young Martin and see if he even existed.   

GO RV, then BV

I don't need to the pics are there.

It's not gov it's corp...peace

I honestly find it difficult to wrap my mind around the idea that some can't see the " false flag"... Could it be they will not stop until they have your guns and powder and more police presence...this is why it's a false flag.

I tend to think we have have real enemies with serious threats. there are terrorists who wish america harm. there are crazy psychotropic medicated nutjobs, and there are a bunch of vigilanty anti-government people....blaming everything on americas government.

i hear.....the dhs is buying ammo and armored vehicle. id hope they are....there purpose is to defend the homeland. id be more worried if they spend their money on popcicles and cell phones.

I absolutely believe there are terrorists.

Well that picture is interesting jonjon. Believe that bombs went off. I believe people died and were injured. However, I also believe there is more to this story than we are being provided by the MSM. Some facts are not matching up. For example, the FBI asked everyone for assistance as they did not know who these two were, but when Russia Today (I think) released that the russians reported them two the FBI over 2 years ago....well, yes, we did speak to them then. Why not admit it in the first place? Also, has anyone seen any definitive evidence they were actually involved? I hear rumors of the younger one in pics running away with his backpack on (I have not seen those yet). Government conspiracy? I'm not sure, but believe they will never let a good catastrophe go to waste. They are already looking for how thay can use these events to push agendas. Why do people distrust the government? I don't know....Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin, JFK, OK City bombing, Waco, and the list goes on of questionable and proven government lies and cover-ups.

• Upvote 1

Ever notice how whenever anything bad happens, people ALWAYS spin in into a conspiracy??

Yeah this an newtown, just appears to be very suspicious.  

wonder if the kid will live.  it just appears things are not what they seem anymore and the evil forces are in high gear because their time is short.  JMHO

Ever notice how whenever anything bad happens, people ALWAYS spin in into a conspiracy??

Would a conspiracy be a scenario of an event different than explained by the MSM or the government?

Would questioning the MSM's or government's explanation of an event, be a conspiracy?

Hasn't the term "conspiracy" evolved to imply a person is stupid?

So questioning the MSM or government implies a person is stupid.

I think our language has already morphed into a tool of controlling the stupid. 

• Upvote 2