Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Patched up again

Farwould

I am finally home from the VA.Yeah!

I got me a new lung a triple bypass and a half

of pancreas but I am going to live.Dam the bad luck

some probably wished I wood die but I am a stubborn one.

It feels good to be home again! I also got a new wheelchair

a very nice lightweight motorized chair with all the bells and whistles

4 wheel drive.Instead of the 28 meds I used to take I only have 6

now to take 3 times a day.The VA did a fine job and I got my backpay

and a readjusted pay rate and I am happy!

Thanks Dog and Rayzur for the shoutout I am alive.

They also gave me a shot in the ear and I no longer smoke its a miracle!

from 4 packs a day to none overnight I cant believe it.

War is hell but I would do it all over again for our country!

Thats because I love everyone and dont want anything to happen to the folks of the

United States of America.

Have muzzle loader will travel.They have plenty of bullets for my rifles!

I know alot dont like me but for the ones who do I Love You!

Powergeneration God Bless You All!!!!!

• Upvote 11

I am finally home from the VA.Yeah!

I got me a new lung a triple bypass and a half

of pancreas but I am going to live.Dam the bad luck

some probably wished I wood die but I am a stubborn one.

It feels good to be home again! I also got a new wheelchair

a very nice lightweight motorized chair with all the bells and whistles

4 wheel drive.Instead of the 28 meds I used to take I only have 6

now to take 3 times a day.The VA did a fine job and I got my backpay

and a readjusted pay rate and I am happy!

Thanks Dog and Rayzur for the shoutout I am alive.

They also gave me a shot in the ear and I no longer smoke its a miracle!

from 4 packs a day to none overnight I cant believe it.

War is hell but I would do it all over again for our country!

Thats because I love everyone and dont want anything to happen to the folks of the

United States of America.

Have muzzle loader will travel.They have plenty of bullets for my rifles!

I know alot dont like me but for the ones who do I Love You!

Powergeneration God Bless You All!!!!!

Fantastic PG I am glad to hear your doing so well . You are one tough bird. 

Ha Alani Cha

My friend. 

• Upvote 2

Well Sir you deserve a huge YEEEHAWWW!!!!!! Congratulations. I too wish I was as tough as you. To cut back from 4 packs a day to none is just short of a miracle. Hell maybe that is a miracle. I gotten it down to about a pack a day but can't seem to go any further......What did they shoot you with to stop that bad habit?

Well I'm glad to hear of you doing better. Good Luck and God Bless. :backflip:

• Upvote 2

Well Sir you deserve a huge YEEEHAWWW!!!!!! Congratulations. I too wish I was as tough as you. To cut back from 4 packs a day to none is just short of a miracle. Hell maybe that is a miracle. I gotten it down to about a pack a day but can't seem to go any further......What did they shoot you with to stop that bad habit?

Well I'm glad to hear of you doing better. Good Luck and God Bless. :backflip:

Its a small needle they stick you in the ear with and then they put this small

metal clamp like a staple in the top part of your ear its in a spot that controls

the urge to smoke and it dam sure works.They didnt want me to smoke with my new lung

and I havent its even hard for me to believe I wished I would have gotten this years ago.

Ask your doctor about this procedure I have been on so many meds I cant remember

all the names of the meds Ive been on.Good luck and God Bless you too.

• Upvote 2

Oh Farwould, so happy to hear

you are doing well. Thank you so

much for your years of service

for our country. What a sacrifice!

Sending you a big hug &  rejoicing

with you today that you are "smoke-free"!

A great accomplishment!

I pray that God satisfies you with a

long life, friend ~

• Upvote 1

Yo FireWood..... lol.... Glad you're back buddy! I was starting to think you were gonna take up permanent residence at that place! Some of the VAs are great digs, but not that great! Speaking of digs however, check out the VA retirement residence in Yountville CA... nice place to hang your hat. How cool the acupuncture needle worked for ya! And ya probably got a great head start in being in the hospital so long and not being able to smoke.....Mannn I remember the day when you could smoke in the military hospitals and I'm sure the VA.... blue clouds hanging over everyone's head.... then they went and got all healthy  :lol: If you decide to let Shabs pimp your ride, take pictures okay? I'm sure you two will come up with some jacked up super charged kick azz mo beal.... 

And.... I am so frickin glad they got your pay straightened out. That was so messed up.  I was afraid I was gonna have to come on down there and drag ya by the scruff of yer neck into the VA to git em to fix it fer ya.... You should have gotten a healthy back pay check and now that you're on track, they'll make sure you get it. I'm really glad you go that settled.... someone had really messed up when you discharged. Now I hope you're going to check out their rehab voc programs.... they have some pretty amazing programs you can do. Check with your VA to get signed up for it..... 

And glad you're back in the saddle and riding head of the charge  :salute:

• Upvote 2

Yo FireWood..... lol.... Glad you're back buddy! I was starting to think you were gonna take up permanent residence at that place! Some of the VAs are great digs, but not that great! Speaking of digs however, check out the VA retirement residence in Yountville CA... nice place to hang your hat. How cool the acupuncture needle worked for ya! And ya probably got a great head start in being in the hospital so long and not being able to smoke.....Mannn I remember the day when you could smoke in the military hospitals and I'm sure the VA.... blue clouds hanging over everyone's head.... then they went and got all healthy  :lol: If you decide to let Shabs pimp your ride, take pictures okay? I'm sure you two will come up with some jacked up super charged kick azz mo beal.... 

And.... I am so frickin glad they got your pay straightened out. That was so messed up.  I was afraid I was gonna have to come on down there and drag ya by the scruff of yer neck into the VA to git em to fix it fer ya.... You should have gotten a healthy back pay check and now that you're on track, they'll make sure you get it. I'm really glad you go that settled.... someone had really messed up when you discharged. Now I hope you're going to check out their rehab voc programs.... they have some pretty amazing programs you can do. Check with your VA to get signed up for it..... 

And glad you're back in the saddle and riding head of the charge  :salute:

Good advice, Rayzur. I used to volunteer at Yountville. Man, that place was like a country club. Loved hearing the stories from those old, tough-as-nails vets. 2 clowns used to race down the road in their chairs, hooping it up all the way, even after they crashed at the bottom! Keep up the recovery and ear acupuncture is one of the BEST methods to stopping any addiction. Good on you. You're almost a Steve Austin-6 Million Dollar Man! Better than an RV! Cheers

• Upvote 1

PG, with your new rebuilt persona I suspect you will be needing something to keep you occupied.  I've got a new program I need you to write the code for, probably only take about 7 or 8 hundred hours.  A good way to keep you busy. anyway lots of luck with your continued good health.  I hope your life keeps getting better.

Thank You all for the kind responses I love ya all.

The rest of my squad threw me a hell of a

welcome home party.BBQ Brisket with all the trimmings.

you just cant imagine how good that tasted after 3 weeks of

hospital food.I'll let shabbs pimp my ride with a built in BV bottleholder

and RV'd currency safe.

I do feel alot better and with friends like you guys I'm sure

I will get better and stronger with each passing day.

God Bless each and everyone of you!

Powergeneration.

• Upvote 3