Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie's Accuser Was An Impersonator !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Attempting To Describe Indescribable Activity !

[..okieoilman] GOOD MONDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIEND'S. TODAY IS A DAY OF INDESCRIBABLE ACTIVITY GOING ON PRESENTLY BRINGING OUR DREAM'S TO FRUITION.

AS I STATED LAST WEEK I UNDERSTAND THIS IS THE MOST PROMISING WEEK WE HAVE EVER HAD AND ALL INDICATOR'S TODAY SEEM'S TO PROVE THAT STATEMENT.

THERE MAY EVEN BE INFORMATION FURNISHED TODAY AND IF THERE ARE I WELL SHARE AS I GET IT. NOW---LAST WEEK THERE WERE A VICIOUS E-MAIL SENT ME FROM A MR.McAFFEE AND A LADY NAMED CAROL BEAM--WELL IT TURN'S OUT AFTER A VERY PLESANT CONVERSATION THIS MORNING WITH MS. BEAM THAT SHE WAS IMPERSONATED AS I ALSO HAVE BEEN IN THE PAST.

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR IMPLICATING HER IN SOMETHING SHE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH. I CERTAINLY KNOW HER POSITION AS I MYSELF HAVE BEEN IMPERSONATED AND QUOTED BEFORE THAT I ALSO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH. I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR ANY DISCOMFORT SHE HAS FELT AS I HAVE HAD THE SAME FEELINGS BEING ACCUSED OF SOMETHING I ALSO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH.

I AM ON TOP OF THE SITUATION AND WILL REPORT ANY ACTIVITY LATER ON TODAY IF I RECEIVE IT IN. THINGS ARE EXCELLENT THIS AFTERNOON----BLESSINGS AND AGAIN MY APOLOGY TO MRS. BEAM

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Man he is the dumbest guy iv'e ever heard. What a pile of s***. calling an RV for the the millionth time and now blaming some imposter for doing it.

Who cares about an email from Johnny English's wife?

Sorry just blowing steam. I am so over these Idiots who have made a fool of this investment. I have many friends that I tried to get to look into investing and wouldn't because of this Idiot in a nursing home. Now their going to miss out on something amaing because of him and others like TK, wildduck, etc..

I really don't feel bad for his sheeple that fall for his crap everyday. Sheer your sheeple Okie.

I don't hate you for your idiot minions, I hate you because of people that won't get invested because of this constant puke you put out every day.

Rinse and repeat.

• Upvote 5

I was going to impersonate Okie, but I figured it would be quicker to just put on a fur coat, tie a deer rack to my head and go hiking in season. LOL.

I hope that isn't MATING SEASON! Might hurt abit! How was your Songkran? Get plenty wet? I went down to Hua Hin/Cha Am for 3 days. The other 2 were up here! Fun City!

• Upvote 1

This robot cannot only think twice.....

lol.

I hope that isn't MATING SEASON! Might hurt abit! How was your Songkran? Get plenty wet? I went down to Hua Hin/Cha Am for 3 days. The other 2 were up here! Fun City!

From what I recall about Thailand ( BANG-kok and Phuket...I know you like that name, Texas1) every day used to be a mating season day.

Edited by umbertino