Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama, Napolitano and the Department of Homeland Security MUST be held responsible for bombing!

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said the FBI had dropped the ball in investigating Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2011, after the Russian government had raised concerns to U.S. authorities that Tsarnaev was a follower of radical Islam.

"Once you're brought to attention by a foreign government, I think you should have a red flag put then, to be taken off later," Graham said on CNN's "State of the Union" Sunday. "The ball was dropped in one of two ways -- the FBI missed a lot of things, [or] there's one potential answer [that] our laws do not allow to follow up in a sound solid way. There was a lot to be learned from this guy. He was on websites talking about killing Americans. He went overseas ... he was clearly talking about radical ideas. He was visiting radical areas."

"The fact that we could not track him has to be fixed," Graham added. "It's people like this that you don't want to let out of your sight, and this was a mistake. I don't know if our laws are insufficient or the FBI failed, but we're at war with radical Islamists and we need to up our game."

The FBI said Friday that it had received information about Tsarnaev in early 2011 from a "foreign government." Law enforcement officials confirmed Saturday that the tip had come from the Russian FSB intelligence security service. They said the FBI had interviewed Tsarnaev and his relatives in response but found no evidence of domestic or foreign terrorist activity. Authorities also looked into his travel history, telephone communications, use of online websites and education.

Rep Peter King (R-N.Y.) also went after the FBI for not keeping Tsarnaev on a watch list after questioning.

"This is at least the fifth case I'm aware of where the FBI has failed to stop someone," King said on "Fox News Sunday," citing the examples of Anwar al-Awlaki, Nidal Malik Hasan, Carlos Bledsoe and David Coleman Headley.

"This is the latest in a series of cases like this ... where the FBI is given information about someone as being a potential terrorist," he added. "They look at them, and then they don't take action, and then they [those individuals] go out and commit murders."

For many Americans what is emerging is a clear cut case of Janet Napolitano's Department of Homeland Security and the obama adminisration dropping the ball! The F.B.I. will become the "fall guy" for obama. De ja vue Benghazi? You liberals beginning to see a pattern?

• Upvote 1

Glenn Beck- Boston Bombing- Update on Saudi National Story

Another Muslim Obama cover-up along with his corrupted administration DHS (Napolitano), Kerry, ICE, FBI and many others!  more TREASONOUS ACTS from the imposter usurper!!!!  BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA BIN LADEN FROM KENYA.

This is what happens when you cut the budget for everything!

I am tired of the "Blame Game".

Federal, State, and City governments are responsible! Accept that responsibility. You allow terrorist and certified "Crazy" people to walk our streets because there is no funding for deportation, investigation, and treatments.

The to top it all off, you attempt to blame "Guns" for the violence. The problem at all levels is mis-management of funds. Stop throwing away money around the world trying to buy other countries into cooperating with us, and take care of home!

• Upvote 1

Federal, State, and City governments are responsible! Accept that responsibility. You allow terrorist and certified "Crazy" people to walk our streets because there is no funding for deportation, investigation, and treatments.

The to top it all off, you attempt to blame "Guns" for the violence. The problem at all levels is mis-management of funds. Stop throwing away money around the world trying to buy other countries into cooperating with us, and take care of home!

Dead On gymrat

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

So... should we have kept spending at levels we could no longer afford and keep racking up debt for our great-grandchildren?

Yet you have blamed the Kenyan for everything but your morning breath. Edited by flatdawg