Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We have an RV

Boozer

Word is that Bear5642 is a woman who goes by the name of Miskebam who is the owner of Okies forum and a few other forums.

She goes also by the name "Special Agent Gibbs" and a few other names as far as we can tell.

She has close ties to the guru pumper hub D inar R ecaps and has set up a network of dinar rumor sites to generate click ad revenue as well as dinar sales site ad revenue.

She is part of the dinar rumor profit industry and the one responsible for setting Okie up with his own site. All done with ad profit in mind.

fwiw

:twocents:

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Word is that Bear5642 is a woman who goes by the name of Miskebam who is the owner of Okies forum and a few other forums.

She goes also by the name "Special Agent Gibbs" and a few other names as far as we can tell.

She has close ties to the guru pumper hub D inar R ecaps and has set up a network of dinar rumor sites to generate click ad revenue as well as dinar sales site ad revenue.

She is part of the dinar rumor profit industry and the one responsible for setting Okie up with his own site. All done with ad profit in mind.

fwiw

Sorry Coolbeans, meant to plus you, somebody please correct. Thx for update on Bear being a woman. These people are animals
  • Upvote 2

fwiw

Great research. Thank you. It's sad to see so many taken that follow these criminals.

fwiw

I don't doubt a thing you say here.........but I am curious.........how do you come by this type of information???

Thanks in advance.....

• Upvote 2

fwiw

What are you like? "Secret Agent Man"... :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

fwiw

Not sticking up for the rumor at all but Elizabeth and Michael are two different people.

Miskebam's Real Name Is (Elizabeth) Beth Ogle ! ;)

- CNN

B)B)

• Upvote 2

Wow what's with all the secrecy about who's who in dinarland..  The cat is out of the bag, Iraq is gonna RV and we are just the blessed ones waiting in line with the winning power ball #'s. So just hold on to your ticket and you can cash it in when THE PRICE IS RIGHT  ....DOOR # 3 IS OPENED.....  : -)  GO RV ANYTIME NOW....

• Upvote 3

Just remember, when an RV occurs, it is international and instant across the board. We owe none of it to any Gooroos, and any of us holders have as much of an equal shot to the exchange as anyone else. I believe many of those that follow those Gooroos and hang on their every empty promise are unstable individuals that might just snap one of these days after years of lies.

God help them.

• Upvote 2

Gotcha covered Texan1...plus1...I think, wait...no this aint as easy as it look....OK, I'm the new guy....can't fined a plus button anywhere....where's my button....That's fine, HELL I plus everbody...here's a plus to ya all...woooowhoooo..can i get a HELL YEA on the RV.....Damn I'm glad that's over....Patron' can be a SOB

• Upvote 1