Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OOM...We have a date & rate.

Luigi1

4-21-13 Intel Guru OOM...remember what I said about this forthcoming week-well-still-is.

It is my understanding the date & rate are now firmly set.

My take...Waiting on authorization to release that info. Still under gag orders possibly?

What's your thoughts on this latest intel.

4-21-13 Intel Guru OOM...remember what I said about this forthcoming week-well-still-is.

It is my understanding the date & rate are now firmly set.

My take...Waiting on authorization to release that info. Still under gag orders possibly?

What's your thoughts on this latest intel.

From another source. This just in...

4-21-13 Intel Guru 12thman. We have already RVed...just waiting for it to go live for us common folks...all is going great & I don't expect to be here much longer.

• Upvote 3

How many times are these people going to say these stupid things. They are not under any gag orders nobody cares about what they have to say. They have been wrong every single time they have called the date and rate. Do you really think they would be under a gag order, even if they really knew no one would believe them.

• Upvote 2

GA ORDERS HEEEEHEEE OMAN

4-21-13 Intel Guru Bear5642 confirms lower denom are offically in the marketplace...1, 5, 10, 20...he did not mention coins.

How many times are these people going to say these stupid things. They are not under any gag orders nobody cares about what they have to say. They have been wrong every single time they have called the date and rate. Do you really think they would be under a gag order, even if they really knew no one would believe them.

Those powers that be call all the shots. OOM can't speak until they say he can.

• Upvote 2

Am I the only one who thinks

we should have another category

that will seperate rumors from

"Guru Lies"? There are actually

some rumors posted by our

own members that may have some

merit, then there are "blatant,

self-serving, fabrications/lies/

falsehoods,  from self-appointed

gurus of deception"!

Why are we giving them space in our heads?

Or notoriety for that matter?

Edited by Patty B
  • Upvote 10

. . . . " any day now I can quit my day job (s), oh boy !" he said, wringing his tired calloused hands together.

NOT !

Intel Guru 12thman - "I don't expect to be here much longer."  everything looks rosey when you're heavily medicated on Lithium, bound in a straight jacket & camped out in an 8x12 padded room.

• Upvote 1

gurus of deception"!

Not disagreeing.

Many Gurus seem to believe it's done based on intel.

There is a three day holiday in Iraq. CBI is closed Sunday.

It may still be possible to get a surprise when we wake up to go to work in the morn.

Don't quit your jobs just yet, folks.

Wait till the money has been deposited it our accounts then we can say it's done.

• Upvote 1

Try to keep your sanity.they are trying very hard to keep as much of their wealth as possible without giving anyone a nickle but the united states has too much invested here for the iraqi's to do this.and when i say the united states,i don't mean ME AND YOU.they don't care if you don't get a nickle either.so be prepared not to get anything out of this.i am truly convinced that there will a lot of people that will kill themselves if we get screwed.i pray that this does'nt happen.PLEASE keep your wits about you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

. . . . " any day now I can quit my day job (s), oh boy !" he said, wringing his tired calloused hands together.

NOT !

Intel Guru 12thman - "I don't expect to be here much longer."  everything looks rosey when you're heavily medicated on Lithium, bound in a straight jacket & camped out in an 8x12 padded room.

Nobody should quit their job right now.

Lest we forget...this is the rumor section.

Gurus say confirmed but I want to see it for myself.

• Upvote 2

NOT !

Nobody should quit their job right now.

Lest we forget...this is the rumor section.

Gurus say confirmed but I want to see it for myself.

Yepper Luigi1- never quit that Job (s) until the " Fat Lady done Sang dat Song." I've been in Prepare to Standby Mode for a Decade

Try to keep your sanity.they are trying very hard to keep as much of their wealth as possible without giving anyone a nickle but the united states has too much invested here for the iraqi's to do this.and when i say the united states,i don't mean ME AND YOU.they don't care if you don't get a nickle either.so be prepared not to get anything out of this.i am truly convinced that there will a lot of people that will kill themselves if we get screwed.i pray that this does'nt happen.PLEASE keep your wits about you.

Excellent point. The powers that be are not satisfied unless they can have it all should it RV in our favor.

• Upvote 1

Word is that Bear5642 is a woman who goes by the name of Miskebam who is the owner of Okies forum and a few other forums.

She goes also by the name "Special Agent Gibbs" and a few other names as far as we can tell.

She has close ties to the guru pumper hub D inar R ecaps and has set up a network of dinar rumor sites to generate click ad revenue as well as dinar sales site ad revenue.

She is part of the dinar rumor profit industry and the one responsible for setting Okie up with his own site. All done with ad profit in mind.

fwiw

:twocents: 

• Upvote 2

I here you gregp, my girlfriend had a gag order last night. Sometimes life leaves you with the sweetest memories.

4-21-13 Guru TerryK IQD 11.18 & VND 3.24.  My tier one gang called & told me some things I can't talk about that are going down in Iraq. Gag orders. I have been able to confirm these items so i know it's coming.

• Upvote 1

4-21-13 Intel Guru 12thman. We have already RVed...just waiting for it to go live for us common folks..

End Quote

How about us uncommon folks? Not rich or famous, just uncommon.

Just remember they have started talking about these gag orders and stuff  not too long after the very beginning of this IQD adventure......

gurus of deception"!

Maybe because the show must go on somehow?

Edited by umbertino

4-21-13 Intel Guru 12thman. We have already RVed...just waiting for it to go live for us common folks..

End Quote

How about us uncommon folks? Not rich or famous, just uncommon.

Just remember they have started talking about these gag orders and stuff  not too long after the very beginning of this IQD adventure......

Maybe because the show must go on somehow?

Another RV weekend called by the Gurus has now come & gone.

Ever notice how quiet it gets on Mondays.

• Upvote 3

Sweet Caroline good times never seem so good, I feel fine too believe.....OK, I aint the fat lady...just an ol' skinny white guy. But my source say, and I can confirm that he's lagit...this guy is the son in law of the barber that cut the hair of the man that knows the person that trims /cuts the grass of the guy that works on the car of the guy that works in the office of the wife that said she heard from the person that was directly connected to the person that over heard a person state ''that'' they were not sure of the name of the person that actually said, '' there was a gag order''...we are now waitin' to  see which end big O will insert it. What!!!! go back to work...

• Upvote 2