Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blaino

SWFloridaGuy

Well, apparently Blaino must have seen this thread because he just got done talking trash about me on his call.  All I'm trying to do is figure out how anyone could claim to be able to cash us out early up to 2 million dinar now and then also be able to pay out a multiplier rate post rv also.  Can't wrap my head around that and I'll be very curious to see what happens to the ones who send money in.  I think those are valid and fair questions considering there's so much on the line. Why would an "entity" pay out billions of USD for a currency that they have no proof will revalue to a level that will be able to cover their expenses and why wouldn't they just purchase it at the current rate through a 3rd party?  I'm just curious because anyone who's been in this any amount of time has seen similar claims made by other groups and we all know how that turned out.  Anyway, I guess we'll just have to see how this turns out for those that signed up.  I wish them the best and hope no one loses money but needless to say I'm extremely skeptical and concerned for some friends of mine who have already signed an NDA with him regarding this early cashout plan. 

• Upvote 1

Well, apparently Blaino must have seen this thread because he just got done talking trash about me on his call.

Lol ! Blaino Is A POS (Piece Of ... ) ! <_<

Check Out The Link To The Thread From 2 Years Ago That SnowGlobe Dug Up ! B)

It's A Post From 'Seeker' - One Of Blaino's Ex Mods That Ratted Him Out ! :o

Blaino Even Had To Come On Here To DV To Try And Do Damage Control ! :lol:

That Blew Up In His Face And Then Adam Had To Shut Down The Thread !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

Well, apparently Blaino must have seen this thread because he just got done talking trash about me on his call.  All I'm trying to do is figure out how anyone could claim to be able to cash us out early up to 2 million dinar now and then also be able to pay out a multiplier rate post rv also.  Can't wrap my head around that and I'll be very curious to see what happens to the ones who send money in.  I think those are valid and fair questions considering there's so much on the line. Why would an "entity" pay out billions of USD for a currency that they have no proof will revalue to a level that will be able to cover their expenses and why wouldn't they just purchase it at the current rate through a 3rd party?  I'm just curious because anyone who's been in this any amount of time has seen similar claims made by other groups and we all know how that turned out.  Anyway, I guess we'll just have to see how this turns out for those that signed up.  I wish them the best and hope no one loses money but needless to say I'm extremely skeptical and concerned for some friends of mine who have already signed an NDA with him regarding this early cashout plan. 

The mere fact he talks crash about you... is in itself an acknowledgment  that you are a worth Individual.JMHO.

Blaino may be unaware he's being scammed. This has happened many times before with scam groups like Beverly Skinner, Tampa and the Reno group. Another reason I can't believe that after being duped by Hammerman and his Reno trip that someone would fall for a similar deal yet once again. I'll be curious to see what happens to the group who signed this new NDA with him and will be looking to fly out to this undisclosed location to cash out early. Apparently, this "source" is willing to pay 75 cents to $2.00 because they can't get IQD by other means. No explanation of why they can't, that's also confidential according to him. Whole thing smells of scam to me.

There dont seem to b any shortages on dinar on ebay or with dealers so why someone would pay inflated pricesplus travel expenses rather than going thru those channels is beyond me.

Im often surprised by peoples greed and gullibility thats what gets people scammed. If it seems to good to b true it probably is

"Several Wells Fargo Senior Financial Wealth Management Advisors were in Switzerland over the weekend meeting with Bank Of International Settlement(BIS) officials behind closed doors to determine asset liquidity for Tier 2 type asset holders should the rv be announced prior to the 3rd quarter of the basil ll funding regulation requirements."

there, see how easy it is to make up a bunch of bs and pump the dinar..........I should have been a guru

• Upvote 3

What was the name of the dudes in Florida that recently got arrested for ripping off dinarians to the tune of $28 million USD? Cole? I can't remember. They did that "let me cash in your dinar for you" scam. This guy sounds like his uglier twin. Anyone who goes for the stuff this guy is selling in stupid. The CBI aint even close to what he is offering. But there is that other guy who ripped off desperate folks ... oh yeah Bernie Madoff with billions of stupid peoples money. People you never would have thought were stupid.

• Upvote 1

"Several Wells Fargo Senior Financial Wealth Management Advisors were in Switzerland over the weekend meeting with Bank Of International Settlement(BIS) officials behind closed doors to determine asset liquidity for Tier 2 type asset holders should the rv be announced prior to the 3rd quarter of the basil ll funding regulation requirements."

there, see how easy it is to make up a bunch of bs and pump the dinar..........I should have been a guru

You mean....You just made all that up?.....Shame on you.....Smile....

What was the name of the dudes in Florida that recently got arrested for ripping off dinarians to the tune of $28 million USD? Cole? I can't remember. They did that "let me cash in your dinar for you" scam. This guy sounds like his uglier twin. Anyone who goes for the stuff this guy is selling in stupid. The CBI aint even close to what he is offering. But there is that other guy who ripped off desperate folks ... oh yeah Bernie Madoff with billions of stupid peoples money. People you never would have thought were stupid.

Sad but true... I guess.

........wellll, I for one am going!.....he said the secret location is "Never Neverland"..........yeaaaaaaaaaa!

Gurus in sheep clothing... not nice. BE SMART... THINK logically and remember at the end of the day... no one has your best interest but YOU. It's not paranoid thinking to cover your own assets... even on the dinar sites. Patience, strategic thinking, controlled and methodical choices win in the end. This is not a race... don't let your nerves make you do something you will regret. TAKE YOUR TIME and THINK THIS ALL THROUGH. It will be ok peeps.

.........so, what time are you leaving?

• Upvote 2

Man, if I ever become the dictator of a fourth world country, I want YOU as my "Minister of Propaganda!"

Brilliant.

Man, if I ever become the dictator of a fourth world country, I want YOU as my "Minister of Propaganda!"

Brilliant

I would love to be a part of that. Yep..he hasn't a leg to stand on. :eyebrows:

Private Message It To Me SWFG And CNN Will Post It ! ;)

Me And Several Other Members Spanked His A$$ 2 Years Ago When He Showed Up One Nite On DV ! :o

It Would Be A Privilege To Get To Do That Again !

:D :D :D

You and me both my friend...I can't believe what some will follow.

Its the same type of people that would follow Okie to the grave.

• Upvote 1

Wealth+Greed will cause some people to do stupid things for more wealth. But then what goes around comes around.

Don't be so quick to condemn.  The location he is flying you to is Skull Island, which has been bothered by some kind of pesky animal.  The only thing to be aware of, do not send a nicely built blond lady, unless she has a large estate that you will inherit.  Remember Benghazi!!!!!!!!!!!