Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ebay A Great Place To Buy Dinar At Better Rates Than Dealers

rulesforrebels

Well I'm cheap and a bit of a bargain hunter so I'm always looking for deals, not trying to pay dealer prices if I can avoid it. I've bought and sold from other members of this site before and had no problems but I'm always a bit skeptical of dealing with a stranger when it comes to larger amounts of money, especially when there's really no safeguards in place.

I know there's a lot of debate over whether you should buy from ebay or not but lately I've been doing most of my buying from ebay. There are some fantastic deals on there from individuals selling off their personal collection and I've bought full millions of uncirculated notes for $850 or so. There's also no worry about getting scammed as ebay and paypal both have great buyer protection programs that protect you if you don't get your item or are shorted on the amount of dinar you ordered. You also wind up with a receipt which you otherwise don't get buying from a private individual on a forum. And lastly I personally try to buy from individuals becauese the prices tend to be lower, hwoever for those of you who insist on buying from someone registered with the treasury or insist on getting a certificate with your dinar there are plenty of larger sellers who are registered and provide certificates.

I know ebay has been discussed alot on here but just figured it would be worth thorwing up a post since the market on ebay has really changed, prices have come down, more sellers and more professional sellers and also less dealers accepting paypal and credit cards these days so here's a good alternative to be able to pay with those methods. Just wnated to share that with everyone.

• Upvote 2

Yes we are aware of that. However, your risk is higher which is why it's cheaper.

Just to let any newbie's out there reading this. Some members have been scammed on ebay. :huh:

I have bought millions on e-bay over the years never had a problem. 

You have to go through paypal anything arises Paypal will immediately get your money back for you. 

Its called paypal protection. Have used it twice over the years. never on dinar but a couple of items purchased.

BAMM  got money back same day I reported a complaint.     

• Upvote 2

You have to go through paypal anything arises Paypal will immediately get your money back for you. 

Its called paypal protection. Have used it twice over the years. never on dinar but a couple of items purchased.

Doggie, :D  I was referring to Dinar not items purchased. I too have purchased a couple items on ebay.

Doggie, :D  I was referring to Dinar not items purchased. I too have purchased a couple items on ebay.

Yes sweety so was I.   I have bought millions of DINAR on e bay . I was referring to the only time I ever had a complaint was with two other purchases I had made. But the dinar purchases I never have had a problem.  Sorry If I failed to make my self understood. 

• Upvote 1

Same with me all Dinar have been verified....No problems ever.

Edited by Snatcher

Yes we are aware of that. However, your risk is higher which is why it's cheaper.

Just to let any newbie's out there reading this. Some members have been scammed on ebay. :huh:

I would think price is lower because theres more competition not becaise of more risk. I would actually argue its safer. Semd a dealer a wire or check and they short you, you are basically at their mercy. I remember a lot of members on here having an issue with a dealer that if i recall adam had to step in amd save them all otherwise w/o that pressure the dealer wasnt making tje situation right and was being difficult to deal with.

On the otherhamd ebay and paypal have buyer protection that favors buyers to a fault which if youve ever sold an old dig camera or anything on ebay you are probably aware of. Get shorted or dont get a package you can be pretty safely assured ebay and pp will get your money back plus can pay with cc which gives you even more assurance in tje case of a dispute

• Upvote 1

I've bought lots of dinar off of ebay also. I always check the security features when it arrives and like dog53 said, if there are any issues, paypal will get your money back for you. I also used to sell dinar on ebay, so I have been on both sides of it. When I used to sell it, it just happened that I was buying it from the bank for a rate that was cheaper than some of these dinar sites. Unfortunately, I don't know of a single bank that sells it anymore, so I too, had to stop selling it. 

I prefer going to my local currency exchange place here in West Palm Beach. Just call up place an order and pick it up the following day. She's got Vietnamese Dong way cheap too. $58.00 per million. I've forgotten what she charges for Dinar but you can purchase any amount. 

• Upvote 1