Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Memphis - Our Source In Baghdad Is Reliable !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Graceland Mansion In Memphis ... Thank You ... Thank Very Much ...

{This post / comment was made by Memphis in Recaps Comment Section in answer to the many comments received from readers - Thank you Memphis for your contribution to all the readers of D Recaps and we look forward to reading more from you}

Memphis said:

Hi Guys, I have never posted here but was just advised by a family member that my Wednesday post @ KTFA had been brought over here. Let me try to help with some comments/concerns...

I made this post with the pre-supposition that the lower denominations were in fact being released. The offering of proof is not my job tho and I am in full agreement that it is a requirement! I grew up in the hay fields of Missouri and folks there require that they "see it".

Some history behind what prompted me to come out of semi-retirement this week, I had a 2am phone conversation Wednesday and learned that Iraqia TV was calling for citizens to come into the banks and exchange their 3 zero notes for smaller denominations.

Our source in Baghdad is reliable and known to us to have never made false statements. We must now leave it to the CBI to now do what they have stated. To be clear here, I would not have made this post had our source been questionable!

I have read every comment above and deeply appreciate the kind words. I am just an average guy with a wife of 31yrs and several kids!

We live in MS and I work in Memphis as an Air Traffic Controller.

God has given me an ability think abstractly, compartmentalize things and bring them back together in a logical order.

About 18 months ago I noticed that most people had great difficulty in processing the press releases from Iraq.

At this point I started to humbly share what I saw clearly in these news releases and to then piece together a model/picture of what it all means.

This propelled me from my preferred place of sitting in the back of the room to helping others see what I see.

My point here is that "Memphis" is not a guru, does not "want" anything and most of all does not want anyone to go purchase more dinar than they can afford.

My motives are pure and if my words helped you see things better then I can take no credit, it is God who gives us each various gifts to be USED for his glory!

We (in my home) like many of you, cannot wait for this blessing that we might in turn BE a blessing to many others in great need.

As time allows I would like to post further here on a personal level to others comments /questions...and FYI (to those who got on a tangent here talking about the FED) I believe it was Andrew Jackson who LAST paid off the national debt. We should all pray for such leadership once again... :-)

Memphis

• Upvote 11

Seems like a very reliable source.  Thanks Thug.  Can we presume from this that folk in Iraq are actually now, as we speak, after hearing the TV news, are all running into their local banks and exchanging larger notes for smaller denoms...ie, that they are receiving in exchange 100 x 250 dinar notes for their 25000 notes.  This being the case it is excellent news - the CBI has done it at last and the RV 1:1 has in fact occurred and we will all be rich when the banks open here on Monday.  Our tier is finally upon us and we now cry not of sadness for what could have been but rather joy for this bounty which is just about to be laid upon us all.  As the king once said - "wise men say..."

• Upvote 5

Seems like a very reliable source.  Thanks Thug.  Can we presume from this that folk in Iraq are actually now, as we speak, after hearing the TV news, are all running into their local banks and exchanging larger notes for smaller denoms...ie, that they are receiving in exchange 100 x 250 dinar notes for their 25000 notes.  This being the case it is excellent news - the CBI has done it at last and the RV 1:1 has in fact occurred and we will all be rich when the banks open here on Monday.  Our tier is finally upon us and we now cry not of sadness for what could have been but rather joy for this bounty which is just about to be laid upon us all.  As the king once said - "wise men say..."

perhaps another beer with that tequila shot?

• Upvote 1

G'day Texas.  Been thinking of all you guys in Texas re Waco area and also folk in Boston.  Americans have lion hearts and strong spirits.  You can handle whatever is thrown at you and stand together when it matters most.  I dips me lid to you all.  :tiphat:

• Upvote 4

G'day Texas.  Been thinking of all you guys in Texas re Waco area and also folk in Boston.  Americans have lion hearts and strong spirits.  You can handle whatever is thrown at you and stand together when it matters most.  I dips me lid to you all.  :tiphat:

Nothing unifies Americans more than a good reason to be collectively  pissed the hell off. :P

• Upvote 2

Nothing unifies Americans more than a good reason to be collectively  pissed the hell off. :P

Hello Gainesm.  I am sorry if I offended anyone as it was not my intention.  I just re-read my post and realise that it sounds like I was making light of the events -  when I was just trying to pass on my respect for how Americans rise above any adversity.  I feel very sad for those families who have lost loved ones and everyone else affected by these tragedies.   Sorry again if my post offended. 

• Upvote 4

I called BS when he didn't know that Missouri is the " Show Me" state not the "see it" state.

Right on.

This clown is the new fill in for the recent failures.

Same lies (lower denoms are on the street) different actor.

He gives no proof what so ever and spends half his presentation painting himself believable i.e. "christian" "family man" "father" etc.

This is 2013 and his friend I am sure has a cell phone (the very one he called him on)

So I say this, where are the pics?

Who cares how long you have been married, how many kids you have or how "godly " you see yourself as or how long you have been in your dead end job.

Call your friend and tell him to send you a picture of said lower denoms.

No pics? then shut the hell up.

:twocents: 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hello Gainesm.  I am sorry if I offended anyone as it was not my intention.  I just re-read my post and realise that it sounds like I was making light of the events -  when I was just trying to pass on my respect for how Americans rise above any adversity.  I feel very sad for those families who have lost loved ones and everyone else affected by these tragedies.   Sorry again if my post offended. 

Well I,m down in Texas and I,m not offended. Thanks for the sentiment. Truth be told....from what I can tell You Aussies are a lot like Texans anyway so keep that humor coming..... :peace:

• Upvote 2

Why do you guys feel the need to belittle anyone.Does that make you feel superior?You can say whatever you want about me,i really don't care.I see this all the time here and wonder why ya'll do this.we are all trying to figure out and understand what is about to happen.none of us have the answers yet.

• Upvote 8

Read that post again.

I made this post with the pre-supposition that the lower denominations were in fact being released. The offering of proof is not my job tho and I am in full agreement that it is a requirement! I grew up in the hay fields of Missouri and folks there require that they "see it".

In our state it is the "show me state" which means show me not see it. I guess you have to be from Missouri to understand? In other words when you want more info you say "show me" not see it.

• Upvote 1

I called BS when he didn't know that Missouri is the " Show Me" state not the "see it" state.

show me because I have to see it, whats the difference ?

If you ask me , show me, does mean you want to see it ?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/146574-memphis-our-source-in-baghdad-is-reliable/#ixzz2R1bV722y

In our state it is the "show me state" which means show me not see it. I guess you have to be from Missouri to understand? In other words when you want more info you say "show me" not see it.