Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An Okie Bank Story !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Taking Grammar Lessons From Okie !

[..okieoilman] EMERGENCY NOTICE PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS----THERE ARE AN E-MAIL CIRCULATING WRITTEN BY A LADY THAT I WON'T MENTION HER NAME STATING THAT WELLS FARGO IS OUT TO STEAL YOUR DINAR OR AT LEAST LOW-BALL YOU ON THE RATES---THIS IS A TOTAL FABRICATION--

WELLS FARGO IS ONE OF THE MOST REPUTABLE BANKING INSTITUTION IN AMERICA. LET'S STOP THIS LIE FROM GOING VIRAL AS PEOPLE BELIEVE THE WORST INSTEAD OF KNOWING THE TRUTH IN CERTAIN INSTANCES.

DON'T SUCCUMB TO THIS TYPE OF DIS-INFORMATION. KEEP THE FAITH AS OUR GOAL IS NEAR-------BLESSINGS

[..okieoilman] THIS POST SHE WROTE IS COMPARABLE TO SOMEONE YELLING FIRE IN A THEATER

[..okieoilman] WE WERE TOLD THAT IN THE END A LOT OF DIS-INFORMATION AND CONFUSION WOULD OCCUR---WELL--IT IS

I'd imagine if a number of more people reported this guy to the FBI for fraud, he would no longer be able to hurt the folks that are unable to see he is a con and not a Christian.

Still boggles my mind how many praise him on Dinar Recaps. Sometimes I wonder if a bunch of the comments are from the same person. I can see no way anyone could buy into his spiel, although I had an accountant that followed him do to the god talk. Though a nice guy, he is no longer my accountant.

• Upvote 1

Here Is The Latest Okie Update .......

4-19-2013  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   WHAT IS GOING ON IN IRAQ IS OF NO CONSEQUENCE--JUST SEEM'S ODD THAT THEY ARE PLANNING A PARTY DOESN'T IT?  THE FAT LADY HAS ALREADY SUNG--WE'RE SIMPLY AWAITING ON THE ACTIVATION TO COMMENCE.

And This Is The Usual Nightly Occurrance On Okie's Site After They've Chugged The Spiked Kool ! :o

skinny-guy-making-out-with-fat-girl.jpeg

:D        :D       :D

• Upvote 1

Here Is The Latest Okie Update .......

4-19-2013  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   WHAT IS GOING ON IN IRAQ IS OF NO CONSEQUENCE--JUST SEEM'S ODD THAT THEY ARE PLANNING A PARTY DOESN'T IT?  THE FAT LADY HAS ALREADY SUNG--WE'RE SIMPLY AWAITING ON THE ACTIVATION TO COMMENCE.

And This Is The Usual Nightly Occurrance On Okie's Site After They've Chugged The Spiked Kool ! :o

skinny-guy-making-out-with-fat-girl.jpeg

:D        :D       :D

wow that reminds me of me in my younger days when me and the boys would go Hog hunting. Biggest hog won.

when you wake up the next morning and you here that grunt behind  your afraid to roll over and look. Its hard to get those memories out of your mind kinda like PTSD

Thanks for the memories clown

Now I wont sleep tonight

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 2

OMG...they call that "gong hoggin"

Dog...I can not help but think you might of just won a few of those nights!!!!

All that sweet talk you do!!!

Won hell snow I was reining champion 2 years running.  

hahahahahahahahaha    You know im just teasing 

• Upvote 1

"WELLS FARGO IS ONE OF THE MOST REPUTABLE BANKING INSTITUTION IN AMERICA" (Okie)...

I could make reading War & Peace seem like a Readers Digest short story, commenting on this statement.

However I will keep my comments brief.

Wells Fartngo is as corrupt as all of the rest of the "too big to fail" banking institutions that subjugate and collectively control our lives.

Okie clearly was deprived of his basel stem cell nutrient's as a fetus. 

The best things in life RV

:) yak

• Upvote 2

"WELLS FARGO IS ONE OF THE MOST REPUTABLE BANKING INSTITUTION IN AMERICA" (Okie)...

I could make reading War & Peace seem like a Readers Digest short story, commenting on this statement.

However I will keep my comments brief.

Wells Fartngo is as corrupt as all of the rest of the "too big to fail" banking institutions that subjugate and collectively control our lives.

Okie clearly was deprived of his basel stem cell nutrient's as a fetus. 

The best things in life RV

:) yak

Sadness Is A Blessing Lyrics Lykke Li

Amen!  Way to tell it like it is Pontiyak!