Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie's threat level Midnight for his Sheeple

Belecosity

04/19/2013

[..okieoilman] GOOD FRIDAY AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIEND'S. WELL TODAY AS WELL AS LAST NIGHT THERE IS A SCURRY OF ACTIVITY GOING ON TO BRING TO FRUITION OUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT.

THE MEETING'S IN WASHINGTON, NEW YORK AND LONDON IS STILL IN PROGRESS. OUR FRIEND'S IN IRAQ ARE PREPARING FOR EITHER ANOTHER HOLIDAY OR A CELEBRATION SATURDAY (THEIR TIME) MY INDICATOR SCALE ON A 1 TO 10 RATIO HAS JUST HIT 10 AS OF THIS MORNING FOR ACTION TO BE TAKEN IN THE VERY NEAR TERM.

I AM CONSTANTLY RECEIVING INFORMATION ABOUT IMMINENCE OF THIS OCCURRING RAPIDLY. INFORMATION KEEP'S POURING IN AND THERE HAS NOT BEEN 1 NEGATIVE BIT OF INFORMATION FURNISHED ME FOR SEVERAL DAY'S.

I WILL ENTERTAIN A FEW QUESTIONS BUT THE SPECIFIC'S ARE STILL A WELL GUARDED SECRET THAT THE GENERAL PUBLIC ARE NOT TO BE PRIVIED TO PRESENTLY AS I ALSO AM NOT PRIVIED TO EACH AND EVERY DETAIL .

I WILL ANSWER ONLY THE QUESTION'S THAT I FEEL ARE RELEVANT, PERTINENT, AND IMPORTANT. I WILL NOT DISCUSS RATE'S OR SPECIFICALLY THE EXACT TIMING.

Okie's sheeple will be bahhhhhhh'ing all the way to the bank monday. (like sheep to the slaughter)

I WILL ANSWER ONLY THE QUESTION'S THAT I FEEL ARE RELEVANT, PERTINENT, AND IMPORTANT. I WILL NOT DISCUSS RATE'S OR SPECIFICALLY THE EXACT TIMING.

Then what are you good for OKIE????? no rates or dates.....
I want the old Okie back

17+++ OKIE!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Belecosity

What do you have for information? Is it better than Okie's? Or do you have none.?

The man is trying to be helpful, as you did post this in the rumor section. I am by no means saying He's right or wrong, just that He probably knows more than the average peep.

Just saying

• Downvote 11

Belecosity

What do you have for information? Is it better than Okie's? Or do you have none.?

The man is trying to be helpful, as you did post this in the rumor section. I am by no means saying He's right or wrong, just that He probably knows more than the average peep.

Just saying

Obviously we got a sheeple on our hands.

Did I ever say I have info? Okie is trying to help? hahaha. man wake up. This guy has been playing with his Sheeple for years. What info does he bring?

he's in a nursing home

he's on a plane

he's the head of Wells Fargo

He sleeps with CL

go buy depends...

bbbbbaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Upvote 4

Belecosity

Just saying

So was he being helpful when he told everyone to quit their jobs cuz it had rv'd at 17 plus? I guess our definitions of helpful are different. I personally believe this man is a sociopath and a skid mark on the underpants of society. Go home to okie's website sheep. Edited by Slappytats
  • Upvote 7

This is so typical of this jerk. I wonder what he is going to do to get a life after this thing RV's. I agree with slappytats. Scum of the Dinar world, along with TerryK WITK and too many others to mention. :mad:

• Upvote 1

I AM CONSTANTLY RECEIVING INFORMATION ABOUT IMMINENCE OF THIS OCCURRING RAPIDLY

So now Okie is hearing voices. Time to take him away to the....looney bin...

011909-nf-moth.jpg

<_< he actually, escaped from there MANY times before... *sighs* -_-

apparently there is no bin that can hold him in nor the crap that keep coming out of his arse... :blink:

*shrugs & Sighs* oh...well...when you are full of Shheett there is no holding back... :confused2:

• Upvote 1

I have some 19th Century Railroad bonds I'm waiting to cash in on. Okie told me that the train is finally pulling in....this was in 2003. The train was only a mile away in 2005. It had pulled in, but for some reason backed up in 2007. I have extreme faith in Okie_Snake_Oil_Man.....and the Great Pumpkin.....and Kaiser Soze.

More quotes from the OKster today:

[..okieoilman] KENNY--I CAN'T READ A WHOLE PARAGRAPH---KEEP ALL QUESTIONS SHORT PLEASE

[..okieoilman] JDEZ--IF I KNEW THAT---I WOULDN'T NEED DINAR---MY CRYSTAL BALL IS NOT CLEAR ON THAT

[moreagles] If you could buy COMMON CENTS in a Jar would you buy it? [..okieoilman] MOREAGLES--NOT NICE

[.okieoilman] A FEW MORE QUESTIONS---MY TOES ARE GETTING TIRED OF TYPING

I AM CONSTANTLY RECEIVING INFORMATION ABOUT IMMINENCE OF THIS OCCURRING RAPIDLY

So now Okie is hearing voices. Time to take him away to the....looney bin...

011909-nf-moth.jpg

They're coming to take him away...

"I WILL ANSWER ONLY THE QUESTION'S THAT I FEEL ARE RELEVANT, PERTINENT, AND IMPORTANT"

Ok Okie, first question ....... Do you believe the Erbil, HCL needs to be completed prior to the RV?

Answer. ~ ~ ~ ~

Hmmm, second question....... Are you onboard with the belief that Maliki may possibly be dragging down the monitary policies for his own greedy agenda?

Answer. ~quit~

Uuuuh, next question ........ Do you believe there is a current attemp by the US goverment to increase capital gains taxes preceding the Iraq revaluation?

Answer. ~ deafening silence~

Wow, ummm..last question..... Are you there?

Answer. Yes.

Thanks for your insight.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Thug, you truly help to make this site great!

Lol ! Thx Utah Rock ! ;)

While We're Awaiting A Possible RV/RD After The Passing Of The HCL + Chapter 7 -

I Sometimes Envision DV As Just One Big Cyber Waiting Room With Extra Thick Padded Walls ! :blink:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

Thanks Thuggie, I've been reading for a long time but just couldn't take all the downer post. I reckened(sp) this rumor site needed a little more upbea,t nut-twisting, joy-riding, high-flying, depends-a-flappin, boats-a-floating outlook on the RV. I, like everyone else have enjoyed the highs and lows of this Dinar roller coaster ride. I refuse to get depressed, every time another one of these self-proclaimed gurus, misses the mark in their prognostication.They might actually know something, but the best minds at the brain trust are totally stumped trying to figure out what it is. I have always enjoyed your input. Keep it upbeat and let's have an RV before I actually need those depends.

• Upvote 1