Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV rumor details - Global reset - IQD to the rescue

NORTEC

Antichrist??? Seriously ???

Yeah seriously...

If you are a Christian, why even worry about it?  I sure as hell won't be here when he comes to power for the short time, but I'll surely be along for the ride when he's taken out. :lol:

Thank you Jesus! :twothumbs:

-

How on earth did this get so far out there! Woooo ohhhh, earth to conspiracy theory people. Come back down the "aliens" need their space back.

Wow, that's all I can say,

r2 Wow!!

Grow up already people.

It's so ludicrous that some of you people just parrot whatever the media and politicians tell you,and actually think that makes you intelligent.Guess what it doesn't....it makes you a cute little tape recorder.No amount of circle jerking or herd mentality will ever make the truth any less so.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

If you are a Christian, why even worry about it?  I sure as hell won't be here when he comes to power for the short time, but I'll surely be along for the ride when he's taken out. :lol:

Thank you Jesus! :twothumbs:

-

Maybe because some of us don't buy into the pre tribulation rapture fable like you do?

Yet another example of 'It's what I've been told to believe all my life,therefore it's true.'

It's hard to break away from the herd mentality..but possible.I was once like you when I was sitting there in the pew letting the preacher tell me what I could expect to happen for the end of the world.Then I saw some dissenting opinions and actually researched it for myself.There is no hard evidence of Christians going anywhere before the tribulation starts.There is nothing except for Darby fans twisting scripture to meet their agenda.

Jesus told us the sequence of events of the end in Matthew.In his narrative there was no 'catching up' until the end when the 2nd coming happens.Paul likewise stated that the 'catching away' could never happen until there was a great falling away and the man of sin appeared.No matter your stance it is undeniable that two of the most influental figureheads of Christianity have quotes that directly contradict the pre tribulation rapture fable.

The bible directly states that the antichrist will persecute and for a time overcome the saints of the most high.Sorry..it makes no distinction between 'church age saints' and 'tribulation saints' like the left behind book fanclub would like you to believe.Merely more of their made up man made doctrines.

And lastly I can seemingly refute it with a simple logical question.The bible says there are only two resurrections..one of the saved and one of the damned right?

Well then how does it make sense to have the first resurrection BEFORE the tribulation,when so many more saints are gonna die during the tribulation?You can't do like Darby believers and just make up multiple resurrections and 2nd comings to make your square peg fit in a round hole.Makes perfect sense though if you think Jesus would only be coming back as he stated ' immediately after those days of tribulation'.Because after that point (1st resurrection) there will be no Christians left,only the beasts followers and the judgement of God will begin in earnest.

Sorry to say it but I'm thinking your pre tribulation rapture has about as much chance of happening as the New World Orders 'War on terror' has of actually ever ending terror.Pre Tribulation rapture is a very dangerous doctrine that gives Christians false hope that they will escape all persecutions to come.When it doesn't happen,many will question their faith because they thought it was scriptural.Which will leave them vulnerable and open to the influence of the great deception when the ET's and ascended masters finally reveal themselves.This I firmly believe is what Paul was calling 'the great falling away',soon after which point the antichrist (hailing as the world teacher) will present himself.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Maybe because some of us don't buy into the pre tribulation rapture fable like you do?

We're just going to have to disagree. The Scriptures say not to worry about tomorrow, so I'm not worried. Pre-Trib, Post Trib, God's in control. :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 4

Truepatriot, sounds like you've been listening to Tom Horn and Steve Quayle and LA Marzulli. I ve recently discoverd these guys and WOW! I was skeptical at first but I believe in my spirit that there may be something to this. It makes sense and I gave you a + 1 to take away your neg.

Thanks for the support man!

Yeah at one time I bought into many of the same notions of how antichrist would appear that the mainstream church entertains.That the United Nations would somehow suddenly foist world government upon us overnight.Or even more hilarious..that the Muslim boogeyman the media and political shills keep telling us about would wage holy jihad and somehow  conquer the entire world.At least the UN is actually an important part of the NWO beast system,like the Roman Catholic church.Muslims on the other hand are mainly convenient patsies the globalists are using to pave the way leading up to WW3 where they can destory the old system and bring in their new one and the World leader.

Yes there are Islamic radicals no doubt.But their actual threat is far less than the controlled media and politicians will ever admit to us.Only by carrying out multiple false flags and laying the blame repeatedly on Jihadists can they maintain the level of fear and control they need to continue taking our remaining freedoms away.

Only after they completely break this system and people are truly desperate for a time will they have the alien saviors come in with their promises of lasting peace and prosperity.As predicted by daniel 'they' will mingle themselves with the seed of man in the final earth kingdom just like the statues toes of iron and clay.And remember Jesus said we he returns it will be as the days of Noah.In other words a very sinful world with the fallen angels and their off spring mingling with mankind.Anyone doing research into aliens or many other paranormal subjects can find evidence that there are reports of people encountering various kinds of unexplained creatures and hybrids throughout the year.Of course if someone chose to stick their heads in the sand they could just laugh and say all these reports are from crazy people,or people wanting attention.People that take that stance obviously enjoy their slumber in ignorance

Also I find it interesting to read this verse...

'And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.'

Seems that John is describing these demonic spirits the best way he can.How strange that a description of 'like frogs' would mesh well with the etheric reptilean and amphibious like beings that many UFO abductee's and occultists are encountering.According to this verse mankind will be so deceived that these beings will gather whats left of the beasts followers to fight God himself upon his return.

• Upvote 1

Yeah seriously...

Grow up already people.

It's so ludicrous that some of you people just parrot whatever the media and politicians tell you,and actually think that makes you intelligent.Guess what it doesn't....it makes you a cute little tape recorder.No amount of circle jerking or herd mentality will ever make the truth any less so.

Your talking about aliens being our masters and you have the nerve to insult someones intelligence?

LOL....dude, leave the alien crazy talk out, and maybe, just MAYBE people would take you a little more serious!!  Im not saying aliens dont exist, but your taking it to a whole different level.....the straight jacket level....lol

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

We're just going to have to disagree. The Scriptures say not to worry about tomorrow, so I'm not worried. Pre-Trib, Post Trib, God's in control. :twothumbs:

-

lol no..there is a world of difference from not living in a state of worry,and completely sticking your head in the sand.

People who will not open their eyes to the world around them and mindlessly buy into this system without a second thought are the later.

If you want to play that game scripture also tells us to watch the signs,and await his second coming does it not? 

I've seen Christians on prepper sites that try to claim that they don't need to have extra food and water for hard times because God will just give them everything they need.

True God helps those in true need,but he also wants us to help ourselves.Did he not warn Joseph in Egypt to store up food for the famine that would soon hit the land?

Likewise people that are warned bad times are coming,but do absolutely nothing to prepare are setting themselves up for hurt.

In reality such arguments are nothing more than an excuse to be lazy and non watchful.

Your talking about aliens being our masters and you have the nerve to insult someones intelligence?

LOL....dude, leave the alien crazy talk out, and maybe, just MAYBE people would take you a little more serious!!  Im not saying aliens dont exist, but your taking it to a whole different level.....the straight jacket level....lol

Lol this coming from KEEP,the guy that thinks we can trust Iraq's media and 'financial experts' to put out truthful information about it's current status.

As I have said it all boils down to the fact that if something is not personally spoon fed to you by the media,govt,or public education system,it simply is not credible.Oh and if someone says otherwise to what we are conditioned to believe,they are simply tin foil hat nutters to be ignored.Simple minds conditioned with simple solutions.Controlling the mainstream flow of information has allowed the globalists to essentially control what people perceive as 'reality'.They have in the modern age through the influence of global media achieved a level of mind control Nazi fascists like Hitler and Goebels could only dream about.

And as for the aliens..I have done my research most assured,and despite how loud the main stream shills may mock I am 100% firmly convinced I am on the money.I would go so far as to say I think God has revealed the truth of what is to come to me,because I fiercely sought the truth after my first awakening to the matrix we currently live in.It's bad enough when non believers like you KEEP keep ignorantly marching along to the mainstream drummer.But I tell you it's on a while other level of frustrating when you try to warn your fellow Christian brothers and sisters what is to come,and they simply laugh in your face.You don't have to believe me now if you wish.Just remember what I said when these entities first appear,so that you will be spared from the deception they will be bringing upon the world.

• Upvote 1

No, stating fact. :) As sure has hell exists, I will not be here when he comes to power. :twothumbs:

-

Pauls words>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your words

'Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Thessalonians 2:3

Like Paul says I won't let Darby and his followers deceive me any longer.What part of 'shall not come' is unclear to you?Are you so indoctrinated that you disregard your own eyes and reading comprehension in favor of dogma's you've heard all your life?

lol no..there is a world of difference from not living in a state of worry,and completely sticking your head in the sand.

People who will not open their eyes to the world around them and mindlessly buy into this system without a second thought are the later.

If you want to play that game scripture also tells us to watch the signs,and await his second coming does it not? 

I've seen Christians on prepper sites that try to claim that they don't need to have extra food and water for hard times because God will just give them everything they need.

True God helps those in true need,but he also wants us to help ourselves.Did he not warn Joseph in Egypt to store up food for the famine that would soon hit the land?

Likewise people that are warned bad times are coming,but do absolutely nothing to prepare are setting themselves up for hurt.

In reality such arguments are nothing more than an excuse to be lazy and non watchful.

Yes it does, but does the Bible tell believers to tremble in fear of what is to come?  Answer: No, it doesn't.  Since we are covered with the Blood of the Lamb, why are we to suffer the judgements that will be released during the Tribulation?

• Upvote 1

Yes it does, but does the Bible tell believers to tremble in fear of what is to come?  Answer: No, it doesn't.  Since we are covered with the Blood of the Lamb, why are we to suffer the judgements that will be released during the Tribulation?

Since when is preparing for your physical needs in times of trouble 'trembling in fear'?

I think you're rather confused.And even though God tells us not to fear,it is a normal human emotion because we are not perfect like Christ.Even the apostles and prophets of old sometimes hid themselves away and were afraid of persecution by others.Peter denied Jesus 3 times in fear.All the apostles scattered in fear when Jesus was taken by the temple leaders guards.Abraham denied Sarah was his wife because he was afraid.The early Christians fled cities of persecution because of fear.Jonah out right disobeyed God because he was afraid to preach in Nineveh.The list goes on...

And because of our human nature there will be many that will be afraid of persecution during the tribulation.Many will renounce their faith and take the mark of the beast.This is a test of faith.But like Jesus said,he that endures until the end shall be saved.Whether that end be your death by beheading,or you be one of the lucky ones to still be alive when he returns there will be a reward.

You have just posted one of the typical pre tribber arguments that can indeed have an answer.Firstly let me admit that I have no idea exactly when during the tribulation the rapture will happen.A common alternative idea I trust however is after the 6th seal when the moon turns the color of blood,the sun is darkened,and other powers in the heavens are shaken.That seems to correlate with what Jesus says in Matthew about his return 'immediately after the tribulation of those days' and the blood moon is mentioned again.

And then the 7th seal is broken and after a long silence begin the judgments of God upon the beast and his followers.That would make sense because at that point near the end of the tribulation all the Christians that will be killed will have reached it's fullness.So at that time all the dead saved throughout the ages will be raised,and the ones still alive will be caught up into the clouds with them.Once out of harms way God will rain down all his final judgements upon the people of the earth whom with one exception are only the beasts followers at this point.The one exception is the 144 thousand Jews whom have the mark of God upon their head.And apparently with this mark no one will harm them and they will be unaffected by the judgments.

One might wonder why God would leave them upon the earth during the judgments despite the fact that he will protect them from harm.I think the answer lies with Christs explanation that those in the resurrection (rapture) will be changed and perfected,becoming as the angels of heaven that do not marry or procreate.So in short I think the 144 thousand Jews will be left with the mortal ability to procreate,so that they repopulate the earth during the 1000 yr Christ kingdom.After all if the raptured saints become as angels,who would provide the human descendents for satan to deceive and gather to fight Gods people at the end of the 1000 years?The answer I think is the Jews.

Edited by truepatriot
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol this coming from KEEP,the guy that thinks we can trust Iraq's media and 'financial experts' to put out truthful information about it's current status.

As I have said it all boils down to the fact that if something is not personally spoon fed to you by the media,govt,or public education system,it simply is not credible.Oh and if someone says otherwise to what we are conditioned to believe,they are simply tin foil hat nutters to be ignored.Simple minds conditioned with simple solutions.Controlling the mainstream flow of information has allowed the globalists to essentially control what people perceive as 'reality'.They have in the modern age through the influence of global media achieved a level of mind control Nazi fascists like Hitler and Goebels could only dream about.

And as for the aliens..I have done my research most assured,and despite how loud the main stream shills may mock I am 100% firmly convinced I am on the money.I would go so far as to say I think God has revealed the truth of what is to come to me,because I fiercely sought the truth after my first awakening to the matrix we currently live in.It's bad enough when non believers like you KEEP keep ignorantly marching along to the mainstream drummer.But I tell you it's on a while other level of frustrating when you try to warn your fellow Christian brothers and sisters what is to come,and they simply laugh in your face.You don't have to believe me now if you wish.Just remember what I said when these entities first appear,so that you will be spared from the deception they will be bringing upon the world.

We are on the topic of your nonsensical statements.....forget about the dinar for a moment. We are talking about your alien master race coming back down to live among us lol....and you mixing your insane comments with people believing media and the govt.....two completely different things....

But if you wanna talk about the dinar we can do that too.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

stock-illustration-5506319-alien-cartoon

Watch it keep there coming to take you away ha ha  

Once again,get along little Doggy.

It's obvious you have nothing of value or merit to contribute to this discussion. 

We are on the topic of your nonsensical statements.....forget about the dinar for a moment. We are talking about your alien master race coming back down to live among us lol....and you mixing your insane comments with people believing media and the govt.....two completely different things....

But if you wanna talk about the dinar we can do that too.....

Actually they are not different at all.

Aliens/demons among us are yet another thing you apparently simply cannot believe in unless it is spoon fed to you by a source you deem 'credible'.This is merely gradual conditioning,as most mainstream sources of information are controlled by the same scum that have bought off the interests of our governments.That is why our politicians is Washington are such disappointments these days.They'll feed you the usual lines of bull to get elected,but in reality they dance to the same piper.

There are so many modern accounts now of people encountering ET's or other strange demonic or hybrid creatures.The blind like yourself tend to merely delude yourselves into thinking these masses of people are just lying for attention or crazy.After all if it were true you would be hearing about them on the daily news amirite?

Well in reality you will.Eventually they will come out into the open when all the preparations for their great deception and one world government are layed.People have already been conditioned to accept them slowly over the last 60 yrs.Why do you think there has been such a gradual increase in ET related hollywood flicks and media stories,to the point it is now an explosion.ET's are everywhere in our culture now,history channel is even making shows about ancient aliens to deceive you into thinking scripture is wrong and primitive man merely mistook them for angels and gods.It's the reverse actually..aliens are demons.Sad thing is that when they come most will then go from one delusion to another.From openly mocking people who claim ET existence,to blindly following them themselves when they finally appear.But you will be following lying demonic spirits to your destruction.

In addition to the overwhelming evidence in increase in paranormal encounters and sightings,the alien/demon theory also seems to mesh well with what the bible says.Daniel seems to suggest that the last earth kingdom will have 'they' come and mingle with the seed of men.'They' clearly suggests that what ever they are,they are clearly not human.Jesus says that when he comes back it will be as the days of noah.The days of noah were characterized by rampant evil and fallen angels and their hybrid off spring mingling with mankind.Saint John in Revelation describes some of these demonic entities as 'like frogs'.Which bodes well for UFO buffs that have encountered them and describe many as reptilean or amphibious looking in nature.

Edited by truepatriot
  • Upvote 2

Post #33 you said:

"Only after they completely break this system and people are truly desperate for a time will they have the alien saviors come in with their promises of lasting peace and prosperity."

I concluded that you felt the aliens were going to save our race by this statement... Then you said

It's the reverse actually..aliens are demons.Sad thing is that when they come most will then go from one delusion to another.From openly mocking people who claim ET existence,to blindly following them themselves when they finally appear.But you will be following lying demonic spirits to your destruction.

Now I see where you're going with this. I was confused for a minute. Not that I believe it, mind you, just that I'm not thinking you're contradicting yourself.

By the way, who's Darby?

Interesting thoughts...

KK

Post #33 you said:

"Only after they completely break this system and people are truly desperate for a time will they have the alien saviors come in with their promises of lasting peace and prosperity."

I concluded that you felt the aliens were going to save our race by this statement... Then you said

Now I see where you're going with this. I was confused for a minute. Not that I believe it, mind you, just that I'm not thinking you're contradicting yourself.

By the way, who's Darby?

Interesting thoughts...

KK

Darby was one of the people that helped popularize the pre tribulation rapture and dispensationalism in modern Christianity.True there were some that mentioned the notion hundreds of years before Darby.But he,along with Mcdonald,and Scofeld were the ones that brought it into mainstream in the 19th century.

• Upvote 1

Once again,get along little Doggy.

It's obvious you have nothing of value or merit to contribute to this discussion. 

Actually they are not different at all.

Aliens/demons among us are yet another thing you apparently simply cannot believe in unless it is spoon fed to you by a source you deem 'credible'.This is merely gradual conditioning,as most mainstream sources of information are controlled by the same scum that have bought off the interests of our governments.That is why our politicians is Washington are such disappointments these days.They'll feed you the usual lines of bull to get elected,but in reality they dance to the same piper.

There are so many modern accounts now of people encountering ET's or other strange demonic or hybrid creatures.The blind like yourself tend to merely delude yourselves into thinking these masses of people are just lying for attention or crazy.After all if it were true you would be hearing about them on the daily news amirite?

Well in reality you will.Eventually they will come out into the open when all the preparations for their great deception and one world government are layed.People have already been conditioned to accept them slowly over the last 60 yrs.Why do you think there has been such a gradual increase in ET related hollywood flicks and media stories,to the point it is now an explosion.ET's are everywhere in our culture now,history channel is even making shows about ancient aliens to deceive you into thinking scripture is wrong and primitive man merely mistook them for angels and gods.It's the reverse actually..aliens are demons.Sad thing is that when they come most will then go from one delusion to another.From openly mocking people who claim ET existence,to blindly following them themselves when they finally appear.But you will be following lying demonic spirits to your destruction.

In addition to the overwhelming evidence in increase in paranormal encounters and sightings,the alien/demon theory also seems to mesh well with what the bible says.Daniel seems to suggest that the last earth kingdom will have 'they' come and mingle with the seed of men.'They' clearly suggests that what ever they are,they are clearly not human.Jesus says that when he comes back it will be as the days of noah.The days of noah were characterized by rampant evil and fallen angels and their hybrid off spring mingling with mankind.Saint John in Revelation describes some of these demonic entities as 'like frogs'.Which bodes well for UFO buffs that have encountered them and describe many as reptilean or amphibious looking in nature.

And your doing nothing but reading material and taking it as.gospel as well.....just different sources.....so your being spoon fed illegitimate nonsense, while we are being spoon fed material that could at least make sense or be true.....

Not hypocritical at all are we? LOL......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1