Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES

Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple sources that:

NOW HEARING SOME TIER 3 GROUPS ARE BEING PROCESSED IN RENO AND DALLAS. RATE BEING OFFERED BY WF ARE LOW BALL, UNDER DISPUTE AND BEING NEGOTIATED. TIER 3 GROUPS UPSET WITH WF

RUMORED PUBLIC STREET EXCHANGES MAY COME LONG AFTER THE GROUPS ACCORDING TO WF. NO ASSURANCES PER EXCHANGE TIMING & SEQUENCE IS BEING PROVIDED. WHY?

ONGOING MEETINGS OF FINANCE MINISTERS WORLDWIDE SINCE MONDAY IS FINISHED. LAST ONE IN NEW YORK WAS THIS EVENING. RV IS NOW TO FOLLOW. THIS IS A BIG HISTORICAL EVENT. RV SHOULD BE TONIGHT AND EXCHANGE TOMORROW UNLESS WF INTERFERES AGAIN!

BEWARE OF DEALINGS WITH WELLS FARGO. THEY ARE TRYING LOW BALL THE RATES ON THE EXCHANGE.

LOL! OMG is right!

D inar R ecaps e-mails featuring O kei Dokie with super secret cash in codes will be be making the rounds soon!

:shakehead:  :shakehead:  :shakehead:

• Upvote 2

Can someone help - have been looking through all dinarvets threads trying to find info on our special tier.  Do we draw a line through our zeros now or does WF do this after the RV when we cash in?  I am a little confused about the zeros as I actually paid for my zeros so don't want anyone to take them off me without compensation as I consider them to be very valuable - more valuable than the numbers in front of them.  I know all of this information will be highly confidential so I have been looking in all the hidden threads for the coded message so hope i have posted this in the right spot and that someone can help.  I also hope that our special tier has hokey-pokey ice-cream on top.  This is very confusing especially as i am in OZ and upside down.  Any assistance will be appreciated.  I have my car engine running and ready for quick take off as soon as my tier is ready.  Thanks.

• Upvote 2

After thinking, it just hit me. If Iraq does indeed redenominate thier currency by getting rid of the three 0's then our hope of becoming overnight millionairs is over. If the Dinar goes from 1000 dinars to 1 Dinar, then the Dinar will be equal to one U.S. Dollar. Then after a revaluation in the future, to get to their 3 to 1 rate pre-Iraq war currency rate then we will only triple our investment. Even though it is not an astronomical gain, it's still good. I'm not holding my breath for a crazy gains anymore because I do think what I explained is what will exactly happen if the deletion of zeros goes through.

"Committee members differ on dropping zeros from IQD; Khalil notes by dropping zeros, IQD will be equal to USD"

Source: http://************.com/2013/04/18/committee-members-differ-on-dropping-zeros-from-iqd-khalil-notes-by-dropping-zeros-iqd-will-be-equal-to-usd/

While there is much focus on possible deletion of 3 zeros - there is no official notice from CBI saying precisely when - and indeed - no official notice confirming or denying that there is not a rv pending.  The CBI has in fact recently provided notice that it is their intention to aim towards better dinar value to US dollar.  Therefore, it is not beyond a possibility or probability that they may decide to RV prior to taking the larger notes out of circulation.  This makes sense to me.  Why take the 3 zeros away without any obvious reason why....lots of other currencies have thousands to the $1 value.  Yet, if they rv, to say 1:1 - they would have a very logical reason and need to introduce smaller denominations and to gradually remove the larger notes as they hit the banks. I therefore remain optimistic and will continue to keep an open mind until we know for sure what action they will take.  Call me a fool.  I don't care.  It is my dream and I am sticking to it.  Carpe Diem Iraq.  RV 1:1 and make your people happy.

• Upvote 2

After thinking, it just hit me. If Iraq does indeed redenominate thier currency by getting rid of the three 0's then our hope of becoming overnight millionairs is over. If the Dinar goes from 1000 dinars to 1 Dinar, then the Dinar will be equal to one U.S. Dollar. Then after a revaluation in the future, to get to their 3 to 1 rate pre-Iraq war currency rate then we will only triple our investment. Even though it is not an astronomical gain, it's still good. I'm not holding my breath for a crazy gains anymore because I do think what I explained is what will exactly happen if the deletion of zeros goes through.

"Committee members differ on dropping zeros from IQD; Khalil notes by dropping zeros, IQD will be equal to USD"

Source: http://************.com/2013/04/18/committee-members-differ-on-dropping-zeros-from-iqd-khalil-notes-by-dropping-zeros-iqd-will-be-equal-to-usd/

The idea of a lop just hit you as a possibility?

The idea of a lop just hit you as a possibility?

I have held Dinars for about 4 years now but never spent any real time trying to investigate. I just figured if it happens, then great. I don't spend needless hours of research because it's not like I can do anything about the progress. I just drop by from time to time to see what it happening. So yes, after just reading the possibility of dropping the zeros, it just hit me.