Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Best Rumor I Ever Heard

one2one

4-17-13 Tony (PTR Call):    Tony has got 3 guys on from Iraq, 2 from Kurdistan, 1 from Baghdad. First of all they have confirmed Frank/Delta’s info about the scrolling screen on the TV telling people to take in and exchange their 3 zero notes for the ld’s. The ld’s are 1, 5, 10 and coins. The Iraqi army has started to be paid as of Monday April 15th.

One of the guys sounded like he had been in touch with Eagle1 and agrees that between now and close of business today we should see what we have all been waiting for. Also the first guy said his contacts have gone to the bank every day since last Thursday and have been turned away…they were unable to get any dinar at all. Apparently the head of the CBI has requested a meeting tomorrow with US officials to formally ask permission to increase the value of the currency.

KURDISTAN-PEOPLE WERE TURNED AWAY FROM BANKS WHO WANTED IQD DAYS AGO (PRT CALL) FOR THE LAST 4 DAYS. ON IRAQ TV RIGHT NOW THEY TELLING CITIZENS TO TURN IN HIGHER DENOMS FOR LOWER DENOMS AS OF RIGHT NOW. TONY IS TALKING LIVE TO PEOPLE IN KURDISTAN AND IRAQ. THEY ARE SAYING IT IS OFFICIALLY GOING ACROSS THE SCREEN THAT THEY ARE TELLING THEM TO TURN IN THEIR 3 ZERO NOTES FOR LD’S

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I love that we're required to believe this because none of us have any contacts in Iraq who could corroborate or debunk this... or we can choose not to believe but have doubts the whole time about why should they lie to us about anything?

Too much drama...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/146382-alsumaria-televison-4-16-2013/#entry1154984

I'm going to put my critical thinking skills together here and call this rumor trash - just like the rest of them.

They like to take advantage of the fact that no one can translate-- or take the time to anyway.

This is where they are getting their 'Intel'. Start at the 20 minute mark.

Thanks to Msmortgagewiz for the link

4-17-13 Tony (PTR Call):    Tony has got 3 guys on from Iraq, 2 from Kurdistan, 1 from Baghdad. First of all they have confirmed Frank/Delta’s info about the scrolling screen on the TV telling people to take in and exchange their 3 zero notes for the ld’s. The ld’s are 1, 5, 10 and coins. The Iraqi army has started to be paid as of Monday April 15th.

One of the guys sounded like he had been in touch with Eagle1 and agrees that between now and close of business today we should see what we have all been waiting for. Also the first guy said his contacts have gone to the bank every day since last Thursday and have been turned away…they were unable to get any dinar at all. Apparently the head of the CBI has requested a meeting tomorrow with US officials to formally ask permission to increase the value of the currency.

KURDISTAN-PEOPLE WERE TURNED AWAY FROM BANKS WHO WANTED IQD DAYS AGO (PRT CALL) FOR THE LAST 4 DAYS. ON IRAQ TV RIGHT NOW THEY TELLING CITIZENS TO TURN IN HIGHER DENOMS FOR LOWER DENOMS AS OF RIGHT NOW. TONY IS TALKING LIVE TO PEOPLE IN KURDISTAN AND IRAQ. THEY ARE SAYING IT IS OFFICIALLY GOING ACROSS THE SCREEN THAT THEY ARE TELLING THEM TO TURN IN THEIR 3 ZERO NOTES FOR LD’S

Remember 2 years ago when Tony mr Hot dog eater claimed he was outside the bank waiting to cash in as ones in Dubai was cashing in now?

I was in Dubai then, went to Emrates bank and many money exchangers , reported my findings on here also.

Seems nothing has changed here, some new pumper names, but the same stories and tall tales.

One day maybe, but never from these ones.

• Upvote 4

Remember 2 years ago when Tony mr Hot dog eater claimed he was outside the bank waiting to cash in as ones in Dubai was cashing in now?

I was in Dubai then, went to Emrates bank and many money exchangers , reported my findings on here also.

Seems nothing has changed here, some new pumper names, but the same stories and tall tales.

One day maybe, but never from these ones.

these clowns think Dubai is a small town in France.......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok who owns this dinar site. ?

Adam montana

Does Adam Montana have contacts in the ME

Yes he does

Would his contacts let him know if something this important was going on in the ME

Yes they would

Is this Bullsnot

Yes it is. 

Edited by Markinsa
Language
  • Upvote 5

i look at the bank note  link every day .. i wonder if they all asked the united states for permission to print up those notes ..

a bank note is just a denomination of monetary units a country decides to make its payments in ... .. they are traded for goods and services.... all currencys are backed by the same standards .. one monetary unit equals one dollar .. you can make your exchanges any way you choose