Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good news from TK---haaaaa

dodah

In the words of Sherman T. Potter...

BUFFALO CHIPS!!!

Buffalo%2520Chips.jpg

Hey, that looks like something I got in C-rations back in my Marine Corps days!! Ah, sweet memories. A little tabasco and you're good-to-go!!! Hmmmm! (this probably tastes ahelluva lot better)

Hey, that looks like something I got in C-rations back in my Marine Corps days!! Ah, sweet memories. A little tabasco and you're good-to-go!!! Hmmmm! (this probably tastes ahelluva lot better)

OK - brings in another trivia question!!!   the can opener we got in the C-rats (yes, I can say "we") is the infamous P38.   How did it get the nickname?  Hint: It really has nothing to do with the airplane of the same name.

Here's a list of "Potter-isms".

http://4077th_mash_1.tripod.com/potter_quotes.htm

Well, THAT didn't work very well.

Ever since the upgrade,

I can't get a link to post correctly.

So, with that being said...

What in the name of beelzibub is going on here! -- Potter

Crock of beans! -- Potter

Mule fritters! -- Potter

Monkey muffins! -- Potter

Buffalo bagels! -- Potter

Buffalo chips! -- Potter

Hot mustard! -- Potter

Hot sausage! -- Potter

Pony pucks! -- Potter

Beaver biscuits! -- Potter

Bull cookies! -- Potter

Pig feathers! -- Potter

Jumpin' jompers! -- Potter

Suffern' saddlesoap! -- Potter

Sufferin' sheepdip! -- Potter

Scuttlebug is as common as cooties in your skivvy! -- Potter

Great Caesar's Ghost... -- Potter

Great Mother McCree... -- Potter

Hell bells! -- Potter

Busload of bushwah! -- Potter

Mule muffins! -- Potter

Road apples! -- Potter

Great balls of fire! -- Potter

Horse hockey! -- Potter

Pigeon pellets! -- Potter

Cow cookies! -- Potter

Great Caesar's Salad! -- Potter

Horse hockey! -- Potter

What in the name of Sweet Fanny Adams... -- Potter

What in the name of Samuel Hill... -- Potter

What in the name of George Armstrong Custer... -- Potter

What in the name of Marco 'BLESSED' Polo... -- Potter

Where in the name of Carrie's Corset... -- Potter

Holy hemostat! -- Potter

Jumping Jeosephat! -- Potter

The next person who's nice to me dies is going to die with boots on. Mine! -- Potter

Never insult seven men when all you have is a six shooter -- Potter

I've got a soft spot for Klinger. He looks a little like my son, and he dresses a lot like my wife -- Potter

So, to me that's a tip-toe through the tullips -- Potter

You have to give Winchester a credit. He is bright, educated, and an A-1 surgeon, and with all that he still found a room to be a total jerk. -- Potter

It's 3 'blessed' a.m.! Even roosters are comatose! -- Potter

It always amazes me how a baby can take a normal adult and turn him into a babbling idiot. -- Potter

You'll have to excuse these two, they are themselves today. -- Potter

You blow another kiss, Pierce, and those lips will never walk again. -- Potter

Well, official channels could take forever. I remember when I applied for permission to get married. By the time the papers came through, my son was divorced -- Potter

Now you take World War 2. My unit got the word that Nazis, dressed as eskimos, had overun Seattle. Incredible as it seems, half my unit believed it. -- Potter

Pierce, are you deaf? I'm giving your hijinks the heave-ho, post-haste! I'm the boss here! I can do that! -- Potter

You know sometimes I think there should be a rule of war saying you have to see someone up close and get to know 'em before it's ok to shoot 'em. -- Potter

Listen, it's too big a world to be in competition with everyone. The only person who I have to be better than is myself. And in your case, that's tough enough. -- Potter to Hawkeye

Listen, when you love somebody, you're always in trouble. There's only two things you can do about it: either stop loving 'em, or love 'em a whole lot more. -- Potter

Hawkeye: Why didn't you tell me?

Potter: Because when you become a colonel, they take the bone out of your head that makes you explain orders.

Potter: It's been a long war, and I passed my prime about ten squares back.

Hawkeye: Look, Colonel - Sherman. You could give me a hundred reasons to leave, and I can't give you one good reason to stay. Stay anyway.

Radar: What he said.

B. J.: Please.

Potter: Well, I'll have to think about it... What the hell, I'll stay.

Hawkeye: Thank you, Colonel, you'll regret every minute of it!

Potter: I probably will.

Potter: I'm a little rusty on procedures for when the payroll has been eaten by a goat.

Potter: She knew she was marrying a soldier. I proposed to her in combat boots.

Margaret: Well, she probably hoped to find them under the bed a little more often.

Potter: There's a woman back in Hannibal, Missouri, who's spent the better part of thirty years

waiting for me to come home from one tour of duty or another.

She's had to learn to do an awful lot on her own.

Now I'm going home to see if she can show me how to do it with her.

Hawkeye: I'll go in there when I can screw a smile on my face.

Potter: I'll lend you one of mine. Got a drawer full of them.

Hawkeye, smiling: So that's your secret.

Potter: Where's your gun?

Hawkeye: Sulking under my cot. We're not on speaking terms.

Potter: Go kiss and make up. You're taking it with you.

Hawkeye: Colonel, if I touch that gun, I'll just trigger another argument.

Potter: Pierce, you're taking your sidearm!

Hawkeye, holding up each arm in turn: Correct. I'm taking along my right side arm and my left side arm.

Potter: I said fire that weapon!

Hawkeye: All right. (to the gun) You're fired. (to Potter) I did it as gently as I could.

Potter: That was an order, Pierce.

Hawkeye, snapping his fingers: Oh waiter, would you take this man's order, please?

Well, boys, it would be hard to call what we've been through fun, but I'm sure glad we

went through it together. You boys always managed to give me a good laugh right when

I needed it most. Never forget the time you dropped Winchester's drawers in the O.R.

'Course I had to pretend I was mad at ya, but inside, I was laughing to beat all hell. -- Potter

• Upvote 1

it's cute.   he always says "should" or "probably".   or my favorite, "that's the intel i was given".    time to change the sources.

It's called a Gray statement. Words like should, could, seems, and SOON are just a few Gray words. If you can think of a few more please add them…