Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer request

divemaster5734

The changing of the seasons seems to be difficult for older people.

One of my sisters in-law is having parent issues.

Due to age, her mom probably wont recover.

I would not presume to demand God heal her mom, rather that peace and acceptance be granted to all family members.

This request is not just for them, but for all DV members going through the same issues.

I sent this post with a prayer for every one of you going through a loss, it is especially rough when it's a medical issue that could have possibly been resolved were an RV to happen.

Blessings to each one of you.

• Upvote 4

You know they have mine Dive

It can really be hard letting them go no matter what their age.

Its a path everyone must walk down.

Those that gave us the gift of love and raised us and made our world each day.

To watch them cross over is life changing.

• Upvote 1

Dive,

I have gone through this myself and it was not fun. I pray God will give your sister in law peace and grace to go through this and strength and joy and May God's mercy and goodness be with the family and I pray God send His ministering angels to minister to ttheir spirit and His guardian angels to watch over them.  I pray God will make a way when there is no way and healing for the family and they will draw closer to each other, in Jesus name, Amen. 

Our "community" here,  quickly, and freely, and with wishes for such a great sense of compassion, share the need and requests for prayers for our loved ones who are infirm, aged, or going into danger.

It is often overlooked that the ones who need the prayer sometimes even more, are those left behind to grieve, mourn, struggle with sudden unwanted tears and find they are subject to previously unknown fears ... and generally pick up the pieces of life again.

I know from personal, and it seems ongoing experience, that these events in our lives sometimes make just the act of living, getting up every day, putting one foot in front of the other, moving on ... is so horrifically difficult that it often seems hardly worth it to even try.

It is for those people, the ones left behind, the ones who put their lives on hold in some way to care for their lives ones, the people who share so much of their lives with our loved ones, those who find the pain almost unbearable, especially in the beginning ... those are the ones I feel the need to pray for most. 

I am so glad that you recognized those people in your post, and in your request for prayer. 

And yes, there are many things, especially the medical things that cost so much sometimes, that might have been changed before now, and therefore solved without loss, had there been more money in the past, or even now. And I know that members here all have the ability to have that kind of money, but we don't know when. We can wish for it now, pray for it now, jump up and down and scream for it now ... but it will happen when it happens.

So, if I may add to this prayer request, it would be to give us all, those experiencing loss and heartache, and those of us who will face it, as we all will at some time ... the peace and resolve to understand that all things .... ALL things ... are done in the time, and at the time, they are meant to be done.

This I pray for all of you, in the name of you use to speak to our creator, as we don't all have the same one of those either.

smee2

• Upvote 2

Hi divemaster - some time ago I used to visit this very elderly lady in a nursing home - she had trouble hearing and seeing - but she was THE best christian - and she used to ask for me to pray for her to have her eyes and hearing healed. And I thought at first why, due to her age. And God told me that I needed to honor her request because he didn't heal just the young. So prayers for your sister-in-law's situation and Mom - God may want to heal her and not mine to question, but to heed the request and lift it up before God. Prayers for the Mom for healing and that God has his way in this situation. J

So, if I may add to this prayer request, it would be to give us all, those experiencing loss and heartache, and those of us who will face it, as we all will at some time ... the peace and resolve to understand that all things .... ALL things ... are done in the time, and at the time, they are meant to be done.

Smee dear, I pray for all those who have cause to grieve and mourn to be comforted every day. I never had a problem with death until Heather left. Now I can't get past it.

Hugs

KK

Dive, my prayers are with you and your family, I pray that God will wrap your family in his arms and show his devine love, his peace that is so deep we cannot understand it and a non compromising faith that ensures us that our departed loved ones will have an opportunity to stand before God To confess Jesus is Lord so they can spend a blessed eternity with him in Heaven, looking forward to the time when the family will all be together in paradise.

In the precious name of Jesus!!

Amen