Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq completes road project linking main cities

yota691

Iraq completes road project linking main cities

2013-04-17

The Iraqi government said Wednesday (April 17th) it completed a 450 billion dinar ($387 billion) project connecting the country's main cities.

"Six state-owned companies have finished linking main cities in Iraq through a modern 670-kilometre-long road connecting urban centres in western, central, northern and southern Iraq," said Salam al-Quraishi, economic advisor to the government.

"The new road will facilitate trade and the movement of goods between cities," he said.

Rest houses and emergency medical centres are stationed along the road, he said, adding that work on the project was completed within 26 months.

I suppose if it actually RV'd we would believe it was a misprint.

LOL! Sure would. I'm jaded. But this article says 450 billion dinars. If it's not a misprint, this road cost a billion dollars a mile. Even our highway department can't blow that kind of money.

LOL! Sure would. I'm jaded. But this article says 450 billion dinars. If it's not a misprint, this road cost a billion dollars a mile. Even our highway department can't blow that kind of money.

Non less the roads are paved in Gold and Diamonds.