Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Web Sites

TLHUBER

What's with the (2) rumor web sites? Recaps and Dinar Guru? Both down at the same time.

Good chance both are owned by the same person.

Good chance both are dinar pumper sites for the financial gain via dinar sales and click ad revenue. 

Or in other words...they make money by posting lies.

So if they are down it may be a "legal issue" if you know what I mean.   :eyebrows:

:twocents:

• Upvote 3

Good chance both are owned by the same person.

Good chance both are dinar pumper sites for the financial gain via dinar sales and click ad revenue. 

Or in other words...they make money by posting lies.

So if they are down it may be a "legal issue" if you know what I mean.   :eyebrows:

:twocents:

(Sorry to Dinar Vets Mods for responding here)

Dinar Recaps is not owned or controlled by ANY other website.  Nor do we have any say in any other website.

Recaps has NEVER taken one penny from ANY dealer.  PERIOD.  NO direct ads from ANY dealer EVER. 

Here at Dinar Vets they have direct ads from Dinar and VND dealers, and they do allow rumor posts.  Is DV wrong also?

DR

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

(Sorry to Dinar Vets Mods for responding here)

Dinar Recaps is not owned or controlled by ANY other website.  Nor do we have any say in any other website.

Recaps has NEVER taken one penny from ANY dealer.  PERIOD.  NO direct ads from ANY dealer EVER. 

Here at Dinar Vets they have direct ads from Dinar and VND dealers, and they do allow rumor posts.  Is DV wrong also?

DR

when will your site be up. I haven't had my fix of hopium since last night... Sweating here at work. ...

• Upvote 1