Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alsumaria Televison 4-16-2013

If anyone has the ability to translate, or knows even a little Arabic please watch this News Broadcast today. Start at 17:09 minutes,(Is that a picture of currency) and go till 20:17 minutes. Even without a translation, it's pretty clear it has to do with large quanities of 25000.00 dinar notes. 

Not sure what you saw but all I saw was some American looking guy who was having a very hard time staying awake while Hugo Chavez' Iraqi brother was talking behind the most microphones I have ever seen in one place.

Edited by LIBoy
  • Upvote 1

Not sure what you saw but all I saw was some American looking guy who was having a very hard time staying awake while Hugo Chavez' Iraqi brother was talking behind the most microphones I have ever seen in one place.

I think you need to at least scroll through the time lapse I indicated above. Start at 17:09 and move through the screens till you see and here money...

I saw the stacks of notes and them being run through counting machines, but couldn't understand a word. :P

-

I think I liked the stacks of dinar and the sound of them wizzing through the counter. I would LOVE to know what they were saying. If it was captioned (ha!! like they know what that is) I could convert the video.

I think I liked the stacks of dinar and the sound of them wizzing through the counter. I would LOVE to know what they were saying. If it was captioned (ha!! like they know what that is) I could convert the video.

:lol: I was thinking the same thing!

-

THIS IS WHAT I GOT FROM WATCHING THIS......

THIS VIDEO POSTED ABOVE FROM IRAQ IS OVER 41 MINUTES LONG...BUT SEE BELOW AREAS TO WATCH.......

AT 11:30 - 13:00 MINUTES, IT LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF MEDIA IS COVERING SOMETHING....

AT 17:00 - 19:30 MINUTES, IT LOOKS LIKE MORE MEDIA COVERAGE OF SOMETHING AS WELL.....

AT 20:30 - 23:00 MINUTES, IT SHOWS PILES OF IRAQI DINARS, EVEN BUNDLES....AND SOME U.S. DOLLARS AS WELL....

AT 37:00 - 40:00 MINUTES, IT SHOWS OBAMA AND OTHER POLITICAL STUFF.....

AT 40:45 MINUTES TO THE END, IT SHOWS MALIKI AND OTHERS MEETING, AS WELL AS A U.S. OFFICIAL?....

P.S...MAYBE NOTHING TO THIS, BUT IT LOOKED KIND OF INTERESTING ANYWAY?.....
  • Upvote 1