Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 4-17-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

Does anyone have a link to the news adam referred to in his monologue?

All of the articles I referenced are posted here on DV, with links to the original sources. Most of them will be in the News forums. :twothumbs: 

(I seem to have lost my ability to copy paste into chat, otherwise I would be linking to them as I go.)

thanks for the information adam ,  and  god bless the boston folks, and the reponders that ran into the blast zone ...   and the 2 too 1 ratio ----->  2 u.s.dollars too 1 dinar -----> 25,ooo equals 12 5oo . -----> 1 million equals 500,ooo -----> 2 million equals 1 million   this is a very great return ,, i`m thinking in the lines  that vets folks are thinking the dollar is still stronger in iraq ,,,  i have always thought 2 to 1 the other way :o  but will take 1 to 2 any day  :P      { a,k,a,  50 cents r.\/. }   think i read that right     bring it on bayyyyyyy beeeeee