Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 4-17-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

[Adam Montana] morning everyone!

[
Adam Montana] a moment of silence please... my heart and prayers go out to those that are victims this week. I can't begin to explain how furious these senseless acts make me...

[
Adam Montana] ok, let's get to talking about dinar!

[
Adam Montana] in a nutshell:

[
Adam Montana] UN is pushing for Erbil and HCL resolution, the Oil Ministry RAISED it's numbers for proven oil reserves... and they didn't even account for the Kurdish region, which is thought to have some of the largest reserves! This is only good for us as it lends credibiliity and support for a higher value on the dinar.

[
Adam Montana] Lots of talk about revamping the currency this year, which is GREAT because quite honestly - I'm ready for this ride to be OVER and hopefully that happens, one way or another, THIS YEAR. There are a couple of ways this can happen - a straight RV to a higher value, float the value on up, or chop the 0's and issue new currency.

[
Adam Montana] One of the common things we have been seeing is a claim that the new currency will have a highest denomination of a 200IQD note. Now, if they plan on pegging it to the USD this might be reason to think we are looking for a value of
1:2 for USD:IQD

- aka a 200IQD note is worth the same as a $100 USD note. That's not a bad goal! :twothumbs:

[
Adam Montana] Annnnnd finally, in normal blustery politics, Najafi (Speaker) calls for Maliki to resign. Turki (CBI head honcho) met with our very own Ben Bernanke to discuss protecting the dinar... and I think we all know that protecting the dinar is in everyone's best interest.

[
Adam Montana] All in all, it's been a pretty exciting week in my opinion. Things are moving, in spite of the holiday season (it's always holiday season in Iraq)

[
Adam Montana] ok, that's the "nutshell" version. Let's have the questions... I believe VIZIO has them this week    

[
VIZIOIRAQI] Candy01 Hello Adam, I understand there are going to be elections in Iraq on April 20th. What implications are there for the RV? Also must an RV happen at the beginning or end of a calendar quarter? Thanks for all you do!
[
Adam Montana] remember everyone, please save your comments until after the chat when the topic is "open floor". Thank you

[
Adam Montana] ok - first of all, the elections don't necessarily have any direct bearing on the RV - it could be before or after. And when "must" the RV happen? Never. There is no law or rule that states a change in the currency value "must" happen on, before, after, or around any particular event or date.

[
Adam Montana] A lot of gurus will pick an event and give their opinion that it "must" happen around that date, but those are just opinions, not laws. :twocents:

[
Adam Montana] next please!
[VIZIOIRAQI] RUM What are your thoughts about cashing in 25k notes and using them for funding an ISX brokerage account?

[
Adam Montana] I assume you are referring to after the RV. It really is going to depend - if we are able to wire IQD to our ISX accounts, great... although at that time the specific denomination will not matter. 25k, 10k, 5k, 100 - it's all the same.
[
[VIZIOIRAQI] jerry333 Hi Adam, I been here a long time holding this dinar, and will hold it to the end. My question is what do you make of all this talk suddenly about a bunny-ear? I am holding out till I see a profit, but I am interested in your opinion please. Thank-you very much, and God Bless.

[
Adam Montana] hi jerry, thanks for the question. I'm like you - in to the end!

[
Adam Montana] The recent articles have been coming faster and more consistent lately, and I'm happy to see it. They seem to be pointing towards the finish line... how we cross it remains to be seen. All we can do is be patient.    

[
[VIZIOIRAQI] Shydude Hi Adam, my question today is: Does Pepto Bismol help in this roller coaster ride or should I just join in this Hokey Pokie dance and turn myself around: That's what it's all about. I'm getting Dizzy.

[
Adam Montana] Someone once asked "What if the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about?" :lol:

[
[VIZIOIRAQI] sandfly ha adam, what do u think about what med said about a in country bunny-ear

[
Adam Montana] I think someone FORGOT their meds. I haven't heard anything like that, and in my opinion it doesn't make sense... so I'm calling "rubbish"

[
[VIZIOIRAQI] Jim1997 Adam, can you expound on all this tier 1,2 and 3 stuff. Is there any truth to all of it or is this just more "pumping"?

[
Adam Montana] No truth at all. That is a rumor that was started years ago and clowns keep regurgitating it once in a while when they run out of "intelligent" stuff to say. Don't pay any attention to it. :twocents:

[
[VIZIOIRAQI] braemar_house Hi Adam. First, I would like to thank you and all the moderators of DV for all your hard work. You are all awesome and I wish you every blessing! Secondly, and I don't know if this is the proper place to post this question, but I have recently bought a platinum VIP and when I received my certificate, included in the package was a rare 1000 Iraqi dinar from Jeff at Tampa Dinar. Am I able to cash this in along with my other dinar purchased from Dinar Trade? Again thanks for all you do for us here at DV. God bless.

[
Adam Montana] hi Braemer, first - thank you for supporting the site! That note was a gift, and you will be able to cash it in just like any other dinar note.

[
Adam Montana] Where you bought or received your notes is not important. The only thing that matters is if it is authentic or not, and I guarantee the 1000 dinar note you received with your Certificate is authentic :twothumbs:

[
[VIZIOIRAQI] coolbeans Thought on a gradual rise in value with a float opposed to RV?

[
Adam Montana] coolbeans, good question. I give that one a fair chance of happening. I don't think it will be bad if it goes that way... just going to take longer to get there that way.

[
[VIZIOIRAQI] waitingondinar Hi Adam, Is it possible the dinar are "free-floating" now without initiating an RV? Is the UN actually demanding Iraq to enact the HCL ?? Do you think they will remove the three zeros from the .00085 value? Also read some articles that Shabbibi is coming back to the CBI. Is there any truth this rumor? Thanks

[
Adam Montana] :lol: I don't know where to start! Everyone, please keep the questions pointed and if possible... only ask one at a time :lol:

[
Adam Montana] I read the rumor on Shabs - I don't see it happening.

[
Adam Montana] The UN is indeed pushing for HCL resolution. This is good :twothumbs:

[
Adam Montana] I do not believe they will take the 0's off the .00085 rate. It's more likely that the CBI will choose a different angle when raising the value.

[
Adam Montana] and... free floating? I'm not sure what that means. The CBI has the dinar pegged to the dollar at the current rate. It does not move on it's own, the CBI currently maintains the rate... so it's not free floating, other than the fact that the dollar is fluctuating. Hope that makes sense

[
[VIZIOIRAQI] ALBUNDY Hi Mr. Adam Montana. What do you think about these articles? …. (articles clipped)

[
Adam Montana] Hey Al, I took a look at them. They were all about the same things I talked about in the beginning of the chat - new currency, HCL, and moving forward. I'm looking forward to the finish line    

[
[VIZIOIRAQI] dinarbeleiver Hi Adam do you think the bunny-ear articles are coming out thick and fast to deceive us from their true intentions?

[Adam Montana] The articles we are seeing are based on how the news is being presented in Iraq. Obviously they aren't going to tell us in advance of a big raise in value, because they would lose money due to a speculative run on the currency.

[
Adam Montana] They didn't give us any warning when the rate changed in the past, and we have good reason to believe that they will not do so next time either.

[
Adam Montana] Ok everyone, that was it! Thanks for being patient while we went through the weekly questions. I'll pop back in if anything big happens, otherwise see you all next time! :tiphat:

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

I would love 2:1. That would be awesome! Of course, a straight 1:1 would be so much easier for the people to understand, so I would vote for that also!

Did Adam just say to possibly look for a 2:1 ??? So my 25k note would be worth $50, 000 ?

I think you might have it backwards. Your 25k note would be worth $12, 500. 

• Upvote 2

I would love 2:1. That would be awesome! Of course, a straight 1:1 would be so much easier for the people to understand, so I would vote for that also!

I think you might have it backwards. Your 25k note would be worth $12, 500.

That's what I was thinking as well. I will take either one and never look back!

Edited by steveflex7

Did Adam just say to possibly look for a 2:1 ??? So my 25k note would be worth $50, 000 ?

if 200iqd =$100, the dollar is twice as strong. thats a .50 cent rate....not 2:1.

2:1, would be 100 dinar equaling 200dollars

Simple mistake.....i bet he already caught it.

Great chat adam! I appreciate the straight talk. either rv, float, or chop zeroes and issue currency. thanks for being honest....its refreshing

Thanks Adam for this information.   I find it really difficult to make head/tails out of these news articles.   I am feeling a bit down with this awful "Spring" weather we are having here in Wisconsin - soooo gloomy.    It always a bit uplifting to read your chats each week to keep the focus that they are indeed moving forward (albeit very slow) - from what I am reading is that it is in a positive direction.   It seems like there is indeed a lot more going on behind the scenes that we know or hear nothing about.   (Sure hope so - Go RV).

[Adam Montana] next please!
[VIZIOIRAQI] Shydude Hi Adam, my question today is: Does Pepto Bismol help in this roller coaster ride or should I just join in this Hokey Pokie dance and turn myself around: That's what it's all about. I'm getting Dizzy.

[
Adam Montana] Someone once asked "What if the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about?" :lol:

We've tried the hokey pokey... and it's just plain wore us out!!! :unsure: 

IMG_5135.jpg

...so I guess we have no choice but to "stay grounded"!!!   :rolleyes: 

Thanks for postin' Viz... and thanks for the chat Adam as always!!! :D 

• Upvote 1

O.K.  So IF this deal does the open low figure and slowly move up don't we still have to cash in before the May 2013 deadline set out in Pres. Bush's presidential decree of 30333 (or whatever that number was)?  Sorry to be so vague, but i have been on the road all day and am tired.  Just wondering.

Does anyone have info to clear this up for me?  Thanks.

O.K.  So IF this deal does the open low figure and slowly move up don't we still have to cash in before the May 2013 deadline set out in Pres. Bush's presidential decree of 30333 (or whatever that number was)?  Sorry to be so vague, but i have been on the road all day and am tired.  Just wondering.

Does anyone have info to clear this up for me?  Thanks.

Blondie... can't say I can clear this up... but as Adam always says... no one really know's ... and when it does happen though I'm sure you'll hear the rest of us jumpin' for joy after Adam's text... that's about all the intel I have!!! :blush: