Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Governor of CBI discusses with the U.S. Fed the protection Iraq's money

k98nights

Governor of CBI discusses with the U.S. Fed the protection Iraq's money. print-icon.gif save-icon.gif 17/04/2013 12:17:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / The acting governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Abdul Basit Turki discussed with the U.S. Federal Bank the issue of the protection of Iraq's money.

A statement of the Central Bank of Iraq cited that the issue of the Iraqi Central Bank reserves and the Development Fund for Iraq and other technical issues were discussed during the meeting, which came on the sidelines of the spring meetings currently being held in Washington." / End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=GHGEML

• Upvote 1

If Iraq is to continue using toilet paper for currency...then why worry over protecting it?...

And why discuss it with the U.S...arent we broke?

Also, why all the running back and forth to and from Iraq...everytime they have an issue or pass gas...if there is no value in doing this?...

IMO..I call it "follow the money"...the rabbit will come out of the hat eventually!...LOL...

For those of you who think the USA has no ties or involvement in the money in IRAQ.<br />There is more to this than meets the eye. We are vested in the interest of IRAQ and its financial restructuring.<br />When and how this will be done remains a mystery until it is done. The rest is hear say...<br />Peace and praying for an RV.

• Upvote 1

The monies they hold, are in USD... derived from Oil sales; which we all know are conducted in USD... and I can assure you, there is no need to verify the amounts. It is all carefully tracked. They klnow how much is in there. Its simple, just multiply the amounts Kuwait has received in reparations from the DFI (5%) and multiply by 19 (that's the remaining 95%) ...

Good post Knight, Yea we hold Iraqs money, and protect it , Lets just hope Obama and his clowns get in to the stash . The Usa has allways called the shots for Iraq i dont care what any body says.They can want to do something but it has to be aproved in Washington.

• Upvote 1

For those of you who think the USA has no ties or involvement in the money in IRAQ.<br />There is more to this than meets the eye. We are vested in the interest of IRAQ and its financial restructuring.<br />When and how this will be done remains a mystery until it is done. The rest is hear say...<br />Peace and praying for an RV.

Imgesing --- great point I KEEP repeating over and over, but there are a lot of good minds here who think everything is controlled by the puppet GOI.

Please..........

Must I give you a list of client states of the US?

Jordan

Israel

Colombia

Phillipines

Iran

Kuwait

UAE

Bahrain

Pakistan

Saudi Arabia

Argentina

Turkey

Mexico

Canada

Panama

Guatemala

Costa Rica

All of these states and many more are tied very tightly economically, militarily to Washington, most with authoritarian dictator governments or false republics (like ours... LOL) . This has happened through war, CIA assassinations or coup de'etats.

READ YOUR HISTORY

This RV is less about economics than it is about geopolitics and history. (Isn't that why you guys are after the LOPsters? They keep crowing about traditional economics?)

Two cases: Saddam was our guy in Iraq until he turned. Photos of Rumsfeld shaking hands, etc. He was our client state. When he turned, we had to go in.

Second:  Shah of Iran. CIA toppled Mossedegh in 1956 and installed the Shah, a brutal dictator for over 25 years. That's why they hate us. But you righties don't know this, so you gobble up the puke FOX gives you about how they are terrorists. MMMMM tasty!

I have to laugh at all these posts for this thread- and the only reason is all can be interperated either way of the point of the post--I have My  opinion also  but there really is no right or wrong ,just like RV,RD, RI , LOP--these are all opinions--has nothing to do with what will really happen--just opinions

My opinion is worth nothing more than anyone else's--the only thing I can count on is tomorrow I have a charter and I am going to catch the hell out of fish, well except the tide could be wrong, the moon was full, the customers can't cast or the wife doesn't want to go 5 minutes before sailing time becuase the wind will mess her hair --my point is just hang in there, don't worry about all the BS just hang in there!

captct2

• Upvote 1