Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOP - Replace the currency is unconstitutional... you say put zero articles in lop tank .. here ya go

dontlop

My way or the highway attitude? You just described the Go RV Dinar internet industry to a tee. Anyone who speaks out against the lie is banished to LOP prison or completely censored.

Doesn't really matter....sooner or later Iraq will RD and and everyone will be forced to wake up. I guess they could go indefinately in a hyperinflated state in which case you will get to keep your dream alive and the hype and deception will continue as well. That's the paradox in dinar land. As long as Iraq doesn't RD the lie of a giant RV can continue to be pumped to the unknowing with the "nobody knows" banner to back it up. Funny.....that's your favorite line huh Caz?

You mean to say you totally rule out an RV at 5 cents to 25 cents?

Why don't you and your buds open up a anti-dinar site? Like Sam I Am did (how successful was his venture?) - you never saidlol - i'm sonnyI thought I was Sonnny! The Dude Abides...Brazen,it's been mentioned before that some believe there are pro-rv folks that get paid for driving up site traffic.Using that logic is it not also possible the same could be said for some to be paid to stir the pot(anti-rv)? Just curious on your thoughts

I like Sam I Sam's site. How could you not like it. Doesn't change how I feel bout the currency, but I do like seeing the scam sites exposed. But, I never trusted the "good nature" of anyone anyways. I also like putting a face to names so I can be ready to punch a d-bag in the face if I get a chance...umm...go rv

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Whether or not I own dinar or not is irrelevant.

What is relevant is the lie. The lie that currencies can jump in value by 100s or 1000s or even 100s of 1000s of percent overnight.

Its like saying Mickey Mouse is going to fly down from Jupiter and lift the Empire State Building with one finger. Obviously this will never happen but that doesn't matter. Logic goes away when people are told they will become a millionaire overnight. It doesn't help when you have cheerleaders running around spouting off nobody knows either.

That's the problem with the dinar situation. Very few if any on this site fully understand economics so they figure that a 100,000% RV maybe possible when its not. Not at all. It isn't even remotely close to being possible. As long as people believe that it could be possible then pumpers and dinar pimps will continue to get rich. Its the unknown that dealers and their paid minions use to their advantage. Just look at a certain someone who stalks this section constantly. He will use any method possible to keep people believing that a RV is real. Pages and pages of irrelevant garbage that keeps the illusion alive. Its all just an illusion though. Created to sell dinar and get people excited so that they will hype their friends and families into the dinar dilemma next. The main forum is full of people speaking of RVs like if they are real and are a given in Iraq. This is what greed and desperation will do to people. It will have them speaking of impossibilities like they are sure to happen.

I think it is a relevant question. But it appears you side-step answering the question.

Have you ever owned dinar? Do you still own dinar?

You put so much time & energy in coming here and debating with such a negative rhetoric, therefore if you want to gain trust or respect for those you are trying to persuade you should at least answer the simple questions "such as, do you own dinar or have you owned dinar?"

Hey, a magical overnight R/V may be near impossible, but that doesn't mean we can't see a slow rising value to gain profits..

I like Sam I Sam's site. How could you not like it. Doesn't change how I feel bout the currency, but I do like seeing the scam sites exposed. But, I never trusted the "good nature" of anyone anyways. I also like putting a face to names so I can be ready to punch a d-bag in the face if I get a chance...umm...go rv

I think Brazen has inspired me to take a Pro-R/V approach and go to a site like Sam I am and simply stir the pot & create drama :)

No, maybe not, because I have better things to do with my time :)

• Upvote 2

Thanks Bumper.....so this forum is for RV believers only? No other opinions are allowed? Sorry but I thought this site was for dinar discussion not never ending dinar hype and misinformation.

I know that you don't want to hear reality. You and many others want the dream to continue. That's fine. I would say put me on ignore but it is your job to monitor my post so I guess you will have to ban me because I will not stop speaking out against the dinar RV illusion. What?....LOP prison isn't enough?

Believe it or not there are many who are on the fence and appreciate truth instead of cheerleading of an impossible outcome on every site they visit. DV "WAS" I should say the only site left that allowed any type of logical debate but I now see that is a thing of the past. All of the people who are where even articulate enough to engage in a debate have all been banned. Its sad but it is what it is.

Sorry Bumper but I will not conform to the hype.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I think Brazen has inspired me to take a Pro-R/V approach and go to a site like Sam I am and simply stir the pot & create drama :)

exactly we all know hes dinarck and comes here to stir the pot 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

here for my daily  -1 for Brazen AKA dinarck

He is released from Solitary confinement and he seems more pissed than ever with full intent to cause problems....

I imagine he didn't learn to take a better approach at debating being put on a suspension.

• Upvote 1

Please do visit Sams site Darin. Logical debate is always welcome there.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Bumper.....so this forum is for RV believers only? No other opinions are allowed? Sorry but I thought this site was for dinar discussion not never ending dinar hype and misinformation.

I know that you don't want to hear reality. You and many others want the dream to continue. That's fine. I would say put me on ignore but it is your job to monitor my post so I guess you will have to ban me because I will not stop speaking out against the dinar RV illusion. What?....LOP prison isn't enough?

Believe it or not there are many who are on the fence and appreciate truth instead of cheerleading of an impossible outcome on every site they visit. DV "WAS" I should say the only site left that allowed any type of logical debate but I now see that is a thing of the past. All of the people who are where even articulate enough to engage in a debate have all been banned. Its sad but it is what it is.

I think why positive believers bash on you so much because you never provide any small potential positive outcomes, and you can't deny that they don't exist because profits are possible to be made.

Please do visit Sams site Darin. Logical debate is always welcome there.

I'm going off of memory, but I believe that site is more designed to expose the lying gurus more-so than the R/D articles..

I don't need to go there and find out information I already knew :)

It's in your presentation!  I use to think you had a few good points but this attitude that you have with every post takes you out of the group of people looking at both sides of this investment and puts you into just a NEGATIVE person that I have lost respect for!

FYI: in the rules it states my job consist of..............

Rules:

The moderators on this site are trying to steer the group on the way to the RV, or RI, of the Iraqi dinar, they want to do this with a minimum of conflict between the members.

As with any large group of people we find agitators, people who, for reasons of their own, want to cause trouble. The moderator’s job is to weed these people out and keep the information flowing smoothly.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1114-updated-11232010-dinarvetscom-forum-rules/#ixzz2Qm7uycxJ

• Upvote 3

It's in your presentation!  I use to think you had a few good points but this attitude that you have with every post takes you out of the group of people looking at both sides of this investment and puts you into just a NEGATIVE person that I have lost respect for!

FYI: in the rules it states my job consist of..............

Rules:

The moderators on this site are trying to steer the group on the way to the RV, or RI, of the Iraqi dinar, they want to do this with a minimum of conflict between the members.

As with any large group of people we find agitators, people who, for reasons of their own, want to cause trouble. The moderator’s job is to weed these people out and keep the information flowing smoothly.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1114-updated-11232010-dinarvetscom-forum-rules/#ixzz2Qm7uycxJ

With a heavy emphasis on the one in bold. :twothumbs: Hey Brazen, check this out! :moon-from-car:  :lol: 

-

• Upvote 3