Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do Rumors Keep Us Charged Up ?

4-16-13 TerryK:    OK LISTEN…THIS MAY GO DOWN TONIGHT YET. GOT 4 HOT CALLS… THIS WAS TO HAPPEN SATURDAY. TWO NON-COMPLIANCE ISSUES WITH TWO DIFFERENT MAJOR BANKS. HEARING THE DONG MAYBE GOING OVER 3 BUCKS, THE DINAR IS TO BE OVER 8. THIS IS GOING TO BE OUR WEEK IS WHAT I’M BEING TOLD AGAIN. I KNOW I KEEP SAYING THAT BUT THESE PEEPS ARE ALL WOUND UP. SO TAKE IT [FOR] WHAT IT’S WORTH

these constant ' RV soon ' stories from " sources "---might someday come true :

this is the latest from the worst self-proclaimed guru of all :

It might be one thing when you tell stuff'...or lies that is'...once, twice or thrice...whether one is getting bad info. or not'...but after 350 times'...they have to be PUMPING dinars....

IMO...They get hits when they post...due to the number of people that naturally want good or positive info...and if these guru's spout this off everyday...those looking into the investment...see this for the first time...as per googling or searching.....and not knowing what is happening...some will actually buy dinars...it also has the negative effects of deterring speculators as well...as per those that look at all this type garbage...and after seeing just a few dead ringers...are steered clear of the dinar due to this hype and trash...

Is there a balance to any investment...good and bad...I cannot be the judge..and/or who is behind all of this...but it seemingly is much better as per factual positive info...by watching what Iraq is doing monetarily instead of what people are saying...now dont get me wrong, certain things may be totally false, but as per reading some of the guru's...sometimes we can get a jist of what is happening by reading between the lines...but as for just everyday outright lies...it's a pumper IMO...waiting to be hit on by the newbies...no different than those that bash the investment...saying it will never do anything...which many call dumpers....

P.S...I guess we really could call both of these types..."dumpers"...as they both overall directly and indirectly hurt the investment....the two types are...(1) a true negative..and (2) a false positive...LOL....

Iraq will do what Iraq will do...very correct...and what it will do..will shock the entire planet...and I'm not talking about what you see from your tv armchair...unless or until it is all unveiled to the world....the monetary gains are beyond our imagination...

IMO...Many will say what we see is what we will get...so, what you are seeing now...is nothing as per the currency..but what you will see in the future...is entirely a horse of different color..IMO...many think that superpowers cant have currencies worth squat to operate on...when they already have had valuable currencies in the past...while for the most part...even back then...they were only in their infancy of growth and economic goals as per their past in relation to now...

I can be as negative as I want while the veil is still covering the prize..but once it's lifted..all will be aware of what Iraq posseses monetarily...and with a currency to drive this monster!...There is one thing about it all...we will see...so until then..we will hear all things...good and bad...then all at once...all negativity will dissapear...and if it does'nt..IMO...and there is no plan...it really wont matter will it...as all systems are already tanking...but those that look at the dinar...see this as riding the winning horse...and it aint over till it's over anyway..good or bad...lol....

IMO...I dont think that this investment would have went as long as it has...without some type of intervention, at least by the powers that be...as per shutting all of this down...the dinars, the guru's, the sites, the banks involved, the dealers involved, etc...if there were not a plan involved here...as our govt, the treasury, the fed. reserve, the Iraqi govt. and the CBI...all know full well, that we hold this currency...In other words, it would probably be the biggest scam that ever hit the world if the Iraqi currency were to flop...can they, sure...so why have'nt they already, as it is not like they could'nt have done this when thngs were much worse over there...they have had like 10 plus years to trash it and move on...so now why has the last appx. 3 years been a controlled and contrived event...at least as per not letting this currency move...(other than a few pips)...unlike the appx. 7 years prior...where since the inception of the currency...it rose until they stuck it....as it is much better in Iraq now...as all of the rises in the currency were when it was a total disaster over there...a war and a civil war were going on...while the currency was rising..now trillions of infrastructure and oil developments move in and the currency stops moving...IMO...it's all smoke and mirrors for a bigger agenda with this currency...if this were not so, they would have already moved on and forgotten about it...they waste too much time, worrying themselves silly, over this worthless stuff!...LOL....

Edited by 4aprofit
  • Upvote 2

On another note...maybe this investment is supposed to look stupid by design...you know, like the junk tabloid newspapers we see...where on the front page for example...it will show something like...(i..e.).....the woman that had 27 babies..lol.....who knows...maybe all of the craziness is by design...as all of the hooplah could deter speculation wonderfully..."as in all of this is being allowed"..."or not enforced or shut down...at least as per it being a true scam"...as per like any other investment...where typically something that went this long..with this many involved in the way they push the B.S...seemingly something would have been done by now... 

Of course we know that there must be a balance in everything...and if only appx. 1 to 2% of the general populance is all that believe that there is anything to this...(as some have stated)...as per being invested in this...maybe all is right on schedule...and the proportion of investors is right in line with an agenda for what this was meant to do all aong?.....I guess we will see....

who pulls the trigger--I.M.F.--W.T.O.---U.S.T. ????

WHO GIVES PERMISSION FOR THE RV TO HAPPEN  ???? 

Not sure, but IMO..even if we knew...would they tell us?...LOL....

This investment was supposed to be tightly controlled but it just exploded! I think they did not consider that so many would go for it. Does anyone really know how many folks are invested in this?

My guess is less than .0001% of the world's population... Give or take a 0 ....

4-16-13 TerryK:    OK LISTEN…THIS MAY GO DOWN TONIGHT YET. GOT 4 HOT CALLS… THIS WAS TO HAPPEN SATURDAY. TWO NON-COMPLIANCE ISSUES WITH TWO DIFFERENT MAJOR BANKS. HEARING THE DONG MAYBE GOING OVER 3 BUCKS, THE DINAR IS TO BE OVER 8. THIS IS GOING TO BE OUR WEEK IS WHAT I’M BEING TOLD AGAIN. I KNOW I KEEP SAYING THAT BUT THESE PEEPS ARE ALL WOUND UP. SO TAKE IT [FOR] WHAT IT’S WORTH

these constant ' RV soon ' stories from " sources "---might someday come true :

this is the latest from the worst self-proclaimed guru of all :

Eight dollars? Who listens to this shiite?

Do you think speculation on the Dinar was "by design?" Who do you supposed designed it?

Do you think speculation on the Dinar was "by design?" Who do you supposed designed it?

If it was by design, it's a good way to shift funding of reconstruction of Iraq to taxpayers, rather than get Congress to pay even more for a failed war. Then they screw us and RD. That's worst case scenario.

Best case is they underestimated the power of the Internet and the elite who were to profit from this and the CBI now are in a pinch - and will take longer to RV lower.