Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Three Zeros To Be Canceled From Currency

blueskies

Doesn't the last paragraph prove that the new rate is already factored into the new budget somehow?--

Three zeros to be cancelled from Iraqi currency, says MP

Parliamentary Finance Commission MP stated that the Central Bank of Iraq will soon cancel the zeros from the Iraqi currency. MP Abdul Hussein al-Yassiri revealed that it will happen by this as the Central Bank of Iraq is taking all necessary steps to convert this plan into reality. 

He adds that the commission is in favor of Central Bank of Iraq with this decision as this will bring significant changes in the Iraqi economy. It is to be noted that earlier Central Bank reported that cancelling out zeros from Iraqi currency is under planning of the Bank. 

The prime difficulty will be - is withdrawing 30 trillion dinars from the Iraqi market at the present time which will be replaced by new currency. 

Previously the decision of eliminating zeros from Iraqi currency was not ratified by ministry of finance as the budget was done with the present currency.

http://www.iraqdirectory.com/en/2013/04/16/23689/three-zeros-to-be-cancelled-from-iraqi-currency-says-mp.aspx

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Doesn't the last paragraph prove that the new rate is already factored into the new budget somehow?--

Three zeros to be cancelled from Iraqi currency, says MP

Parliamentary Finance Commission MP stated that the Central Bank of Iraq will soon cancel the zeros from the Iraqi currency. MP Abdul Hussein al-Yassiri revealed that it will happen by this as the Central Bank of Iraq is taking all necessary steps to convert this plan into reality. 

He adds that the commission is in favor of Central Bank of Iraq with this decision as this will bring significant changes in the Iraqi economy. It is to be noted that earlier Central Bank reported that cancelling out zeros from Iraqi currency is under planning of the Bank. 

The prime difficulty will be - is withdrawing 30 trillion dinars from the Iraqi market at the present time which will be replaced by new currency. 

Previously the decision of eliminating zeros from Iraqi currency was not ratified by ministry of finance as the budget was done with the present currency.

http://www.iraqdirectory.com/en/2013/04/16/23689/three-zeros-to-be-cancelled-from-iraqi-currency-says-mp.aspx

They obviously knew they were going to do this. But, it does not seem too difficult to adjust the budget to a different rate.

This this is finally coming down to the wire.

Q: The quantity of Dinar they are proposing exists in the market place (i.e. 30 trillion) is a concern for us. They are masters of deception though, and I hope the number is much smaller than that. With Billions of $US in hand, why would'nt they get them off the street by buying them back cheaply. Have we found anything concrete to show that buying back dinar is one of the purposes of the Auctions??? Any thoughts. Thanks.

1. I need clarification.this has probably been answered a lot.are they talking about lets say the 25000 note and turning it into a 25 note,or are they saying .00086 turning into .86.this dinar stuff is really freakin me out.who can you believe on ANY issue?

I have nothing to add...I just thought I'd say your avatar is very cool. :D

Edited by Goldiegirl
  • Upvote 3

:bravo:   :bump:  :confused2:

Yeah, how many times can you re-word the same thing!?!

AB-SO-FRAGGIN-LOOOTLY !!! My Colon is gonna block up with these people if they don't poop or get off the pot. These knuclkeheads with endless tiresome reworking of the same old rhetoric gets me so torqued, makes me want to gnaw on raw meat !! DO IT, GO ON AND DO IT, I DARE YA TO RV !!!! Sissy Marys. Spineless Oafs . . . . LOL

This this is finally coming down to the wire.

Q: The quantity of Dinar they are proposing exists in the market place (i.e. 30 trillion) is a concern for us. They are masters of deception though, and I hope the number is much smaller than that. With Billions of $US in hand, why would'nt they get them off the street by buying them back cheaply. Have we found anything concrete to show that buying back dinar is one of the purposes of the Auctions??? Any thoughts. Thanks.

Interesting statement, if they are deleting zero's via the dreadful RD, why would 30 trillion dinar supposedly be a problem?

• Upvote 2

:bravo:   :bump:  :confused2:

AB-SO-FRAGGIN-LOOOTLY !!! My Colon is gonna block up with these people if they don't poop or get off the pot. These knuclkeheads with endless tiresome reworking of the same old rhetoric gets me so torqued, makes me want to gnaw on raw meat !! DO IT, GO ON AND DO IT, I DARE YA TO RV !!!! Sissy Marys. Spineless Oafs . . . . LOL

Try some magnesium.

prot8.jpg

• Upvote 2

Interesting statement, if they are deleting zero's via the dreadful RD, why would 30 trillion dinar supposedly be a problem?

because you will have trillions and trillions of dinar being collected and redeemed. the threat of counterfeiting is atmaximum potential during a rd

Oh yeah, one more thing - bunch of Knuckle Dragging Mouth Breathing Screwhead Mutants ! No one will be more shocked & surprised than I when these guys RV. What are they afraid off ? Success ? My god, they've had every top drawer financial/political agency under the sun holding their hand all the way down the line, haven't they?

Ah, wait a minute. Think I answered my own question. Son of Buck, it's because they've had every top drawer financial/political agency under the sun holding their hand all the way down the line !

But Im not taking back the whole bunch of Knuckle Dragging Mouth Breathing Screwhead Mutants. They've been at this too long and their people are unduly suffering as a direct result.

Plus, they've got me add at them. Not good to poke the Bear with a Stick !!!  Just sayin'

Breathe