Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

And God said NO

Heavyduty053

I asked God to take away my pride, and God said , NO."

He told me it wasn't for him to take away, but for me to give up.

I asked God to make a handicapped child whole, and God said, "No"

He told me her spirit is whole and her body is only temporary.

I asked God to grant me patience, and God said, "NO"

He told me that patience is learned through understanding, it isn't granted, its earned.

I asked God to give me happiness, and God said, "NO"

He told me he only gives blessings, happiness is up to me.

I asked God to spare me pain, and God said, "NO"

He told me suffering draws me apart from worldly cares and bring us closer to him

I asked God to make my spirit grow, and God said, "NO"

He told me I must grow on my own, but he would guide me if I ask

I asked God if he loved me, and God said, "Yes"

I gave up my only SON for your sinful ways didn't I

I asked God to help me love others, as much as he loves me

And God said, "AH YOU FINALLY GOT THE IDEA NOW"

I asked God if he wanted to tell me anything else, "He said Yes"

Time is short here on earth, your life is coming to a close

No one knows the day or the hour when it will cease to exist

I know who my children are, and will call them by name when time is near

I hope to be able to say, " WELCOME HOME MY CHILD.

• Upvote 10

My mom - who gets wiser and wiser the older I get - once told me that God answers all prayers.  It's just that, like any other parent, because he is our Father, sometimes that answer is "No" because he has a better plan or he wants us to learn something or is just trying to keep us safe. The same as any father would do for his children.

I guess sometimes our job is just to try and understand the "No" - and if we can't , then have the faith that He  has a reason.

• Upvote 5

My mom - who gets wiser and wiser the older I get - once told me that God answers all prayers.  It's just that, like any other parent, because he is our Father, sometimes that answer is "No" because he has a better plan or he wants us to learn something or is just trying to keep us safe. The same as any father would do for his children.

I guess sometimes our job is just to try and understand the "No" - and if we can't , then have the faith that He  has a reason.

My mom started telling me the same thing ... about the time I started asking for things like a pony or a baby brother. Hmmmmm ..... 

smee2

Amen... because He knows if He says yes to everything we ask for, we will be spoiled and don't want to flex our faith muscle plus He knows what's good and better for us.  I guess our prayers or requests sometimes are selfish that the outcome will be bad than good. 

• Upvote 2

This is powerful...It sure touched me, hope you enjoy it.

Yes when God says no, thats when I find myself walking alone but when I take his hand he is powerful and shows me something new everyday, Im never to old to learn, and like someone very special to me once said, its not about waiting for the storm to pass its about  how you dance in the rain... :) I will never forget those special words....I think of them daily.

• Upvote 5