Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eyewitnesses: Authorities " Must Have Known" About Bombing

Eyewitness: Authorities “Must Have Known” About Bombing

Spotters on roof for “drill” before explosions at Boston marathon

Paul Joseph Watson

Infowars.com

April 16, 2013

Despite police refusing to acknowledge that they had any warning of the bombing attack on the Boston Marathon, eyewitness Ali Stevenson says authorities “must have known” of a threat because they announced a drill beforehand and had spotters on the roof at the start of the race.

Stevenson has gone into further detail about what he experienced in the morning at the start of the race, when participants in the marathon were told by police to stay calm as loudspeakers announced a bomb drill.

“At the starting line this morning, they had bomb sniffing dogs and the bomb squad out there,” he said. “They kept announcing to runners not to be alarmed, that they were running a training exercise,” Stevenson told AL.com.

However, during a press conference, Boston police told Infowars reporter Dan Bidondi that there was “no specific intelligence” regarding an attack and that no drills took place besides the usual precautions taken for a big event.

When Bidondi again attempted to ask police about why people were being told to remain calm before the bombs exploded, there was no response.

“They kept making announcements saying to the participants ‘do not worry, this is just a training exercise’” said Stevenson, who is the University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach.

“Evidently, I don’t believe they were just having a training exercise, they must have known,” Stevenson told Local15 News. “They must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in,” adding that spotters were stationed on roofs of buildings and that bomb sniffing dogs were going up and down the finish line.

Stevenson said the level of security he witnessed was unlike anything he had experienced as a marathon runner before in major cities such as Chicago, Washington D.C., and London.

Photographic evidence confirms Stevenson’s claim that there were spotters on the roof before the bombs exploded.

As the Daily Mail reports, “A picture posted on Twitter shows an individual walking on the roof directly overlooking one of the blasts at the Boston Marathon.”

The fact that this individual is in such close proximity to the blast clearly suggests that he is either one of the perpetrators behind the attack or a police officer detailed with carrying out surveillance duties as part of the bomb drill.

Mike Adams explains, other inconsistencies in the official narrative also clearly suggest that the blasts were not unexpected.

“It is impossible for a bomb squad to have located, analyzed, rigged and detonated the third bomb in under an hour, especially when it was located one mile away, at the Kennedy Presidential Library,” he writes. “The Boston bomb squad clearly had advanced notice of the presence of the bombs at the marathon, and they also had advanced notice of the location of the bomb at the Kennedy Presidential Library. “

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a host for Infowars Nightly News.

This article was posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 6:16 am

Tags: domestic news, terrorism

Share This Article

http://www.infowars.com/eyewitness-authorities-must-have-known-about-bombing/

Check out the witness and the pic at the link above.

Print This Page.

Related Articles

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My question is "why are they so brazen about this" they obviously knew people would have footage and talk about this...

Maybe this is what's gonna start riots so that they can enact martial law...just thinking out loud...

Notice in the pic the guy is walking toward the explosion not running away from

My question is "why are they so brazen about this" they obviously knew people would have footage and talk about this...

Maybe this is what's gonna start riots so that they can enact martial law...just thinking out loud...Notice in the pic the guy is walking toward the explosion not running away from

what do you mean brazen? Maybe they new it was a potential threat and were on thes scene.

The guy couldve been working on a rooftop ac. who knows. no need to rush judgement and fill it with conspiracies...before the investigation is complete

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

what do you mean brazen? Maybe they new it was a potential threat and were on thes scene.

The guy doesn't even look to be running...I think they want us to question everything. IMO

If they knew it was a potential threat ...why didnt they evacuate?

When a stupid thought smacks the inside of one's forehead......it seldom requires one's mouth to open.   The article says very distinctly that this happened at the beginning of the race......it's a marathon, not a 100 yard dash.  Thousands of runners from all walks of life huddled together waiting for the starter's gun.......of course authorities are going to be diligent.  This is a haphazard and irresponsible article at best.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

When a stupid thought smacks the inside of one's forehead......it seldom requires one's mouth to open.   The article says very distinctly that this happened at the beginning of the race......it's a marathon, not a 100 yard dash.  Thousands of runners from all walks of life huddled together waiting for the starter's gun.......of course authorities are going to be diligent.  This is a haphazard and irresponsible article at best.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV 

You are protecting your liberal spouting talking heads view that it was right wingers...

Question everything.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

You are protecting your liberal spouting talking heads view that it was right wingers...

Question everything.

I am protecting nobody.......just living in the real world......not your make believe land of anti-government (Oops...anti-corporation) zealots.  Your convoluted outlook on the situation minimizes the loss of human life.  It distresses the hell out of me to hear a fellow American, let alone a veteran, speak like you do.   What is your end game? 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am protecting nobody.......just living in the real world......not your make believe land of anti-government (Oops...anti-corporation) zealots.  Your convoluted outlook on the situation minimizes the loss of human life.  It distresses the hell out of me to hear a fellow American, let alone a veteran, speak like you do.   What is your end game? 

GO RV, then BV

Question Everything. Search for truth. Way to many questions, even from the runners themselves...the fact that you seem to be protecting them (TSA DHS) from questions...makes me question your loyalty.

Finding the truth is my endgame. What is yours?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Speculating on who,what,when & where may not be wise at this time-peace

With respect...but when is a good time to speculate...after the official report...

These questions should be coming from them...any person with a mind that can think are asking these questions...can't turn it off

• Upvote 1

I did rout clearance for a year in afghanistan. We were very good at our job, yet we stil missed some IED's. That's a huge city, we were on little roads. You don't catch everything. Were are you going with this, I'm sure the authorities did everything in there power to prevent this.

GO RV

• Upvote 2

I did rout clearance for a year in afghanistan. We were very good at our job, yet we stil missed some IED's. That's a huge city, we were on little roads. You don't catch everything. Were are you going with this, I'm sure the authorities did everything in there power to prevent this.

GO RV

Is that not clear yet.

There should be a question and answer website where people can pose questions and get answers. You may be sure, but I'm not. Why were there bomb drills? Why didn't they evacuate at the slightest hint of a possible threat. They were so good that they found the 3rd bomb a mile away...but not the ones at the finish line!

Where we're they all standing is the question I want answered most.

What is the protocol for bomb searches? Is it standard at all marathons to have bomb drills?

I hear what your saying, but I don't believe this is a case of negligence. There's a lot there not telling us right now, for go reason. At the end of the day well will know what happened. For now, I agree with caz and others, it's a bit early to make judgement.

• Upvote 1

With respect...but when is a good time to speculate...after the official report...

These questions should be coming from them...any person with a mind that can think are asking these questions...can't turn it off

Questions should and will be asked,timing is not best imo. I don't think folks creating a frenzy helps either-jmo.

I hear what your saying, but I don't believe this is a case of negligence. There's a lot there not telling us right now, for go reason. At the end of the day well will know what happened. For now, I agree with caz and others, it's a bit early to make judgement.

I really really do hope your right. That there is not negligence, but so far way more questions than answers...I guess we are holding our breath, but damnit there better not be anything unturned.

GO RV, then BV

Hey Shabs, did you get your Slaves taxes in on time?

Martial law coming to a city near YOU!!!!

No doubt easy..... I would bet 100 to 1 that this is all planned, from yesterday's bombing to Sandy Hook, to the high profile mass shootings in Colorado... all by OUR administration to cause chaos to strip our rights so he can say that the only way to make America safe agin is to put his military (not the US military) on every corner of the country...GOD save the souls of the people harmed or has lost their life because of this and know that there is a special place in hell for the cowards who are doing this....

• Upvote 4

Sorry I am as far right as you can get and consider myself a true patriot to this country . But I have never heard so much bullshat in my life.

Yall need to get a grip.  The source "INFOWARS"  They do not deal in fact. It is a fear mongering platform that spews nonsense. Brandy you know you have my respect but this im afraid is just to much a stretch for me. Perhaps you will prove me wrong we will see. JMO

• Upvote 5

Sorry I am as far right as you can get and consider myself a true patriot to this country . But I have never heard so much bullshat in my life.

Yall need to get a grip.  The source "INFOWARS"  They do not deal in fact. It is a fear mongering platform that spews nonsense. Brandy you know you have my respect but this im afraid is just to much a stretch for me. Perhaps you will prove me wrong we will see. JMO

What's a stretch is liberals quick to put the blame on "right wing extremism".

Who deals in fact...the mainstream...all we have is our own sense to pose questions and hope for an answer that doesn't demand cognitive dissidence. Dog the video is a runners statement...how is that disinformation?

Seems to me they are posing legitimate questions...

• Upvote 2

24 hours hasn't passed by yet and people want answers, that's a bit premature don't ya think? To limit questions is wrong as well but let's give this a little more time before we jump in with government conspiracy rhetoric. To have bomb sniffing dogs at an event like this doesn't alarm me at all, it's the new norm in America. If they didn't have them they'd be question as to why that didn't happen. It's ridiculous to point fingers right now. My goodness, everything that goes wrong in America is a gov't coverup/conspiracy? Let's get real here.

• Upvote 1