Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting take on the LOP theory

lanispaul

Thank you for the post, I've been invested for about 7 years, and I 've been saying for 7 years that there want be a lop, simple simple simple to understand. Iraq want to move forward and a lop would send them backwards, its so simple to understand.........

from what i have read the only people bringing up the LOP is iraq with their silly redenomination statements and press releases...maybe we can send this post to the MOF or CBI so they will quit sending out those pesky articles. They should know that those statements don't belong in this investment!

Thanks for the post and your insight! I am a new investor and have never really invested in anything before this ( I don't want to think of the ponzi scheme I was a part of :( ) I am understandably a little nervous but nothing ventured nothing gained. Besides I have no pension...my work company sucks... so I need to at least try to get some peace of mind for my retirement. Go rv

Food for thought: I am retired with everything paid for, only insurance and utilities, gas, beer and maintenance on two vech. and two boats with upkeep for two and half acres. What looked good three years ago is getting shorter every month. I CURRENTLY HAVE TWO and half mil.of IQD. Of late been buying 500 IQD denoms for two reasons. A LOP is possible and the nice part is the smaller denoms "fly under the radar". Nassau for example will have foriegn exchange. Can visit, GAMBLE HAVE A GOOD TIME and chances are none of your exchange will be reported to big brother. Small bills are more expensive so their must be a reason.

the money was exchanged in Oct. of '03. It quiickly went to less than 1000 dinar to the dollar and the CBI re-set the exchange rate in jan. of '04 at the famous 1470 level. How did anyone get in 7 years ago? Since its the spring of '10, then the money wasn't even available 7 years ago. I got into Kuwait in Jan. of '04 and it was already at the 1470 level. I think this is the type of B----S we have had to listen to by several.