Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PHYSICAL SILVER SOLD OUT

pluMmet

@ Rayzur- pay a little more attention..."I didn't read it but here is my great response" LOL your right you might be wrong :P

@ Adam When you pay with bank wire you always get the best deal. Mint State Gold I think has some 20 round tubes left with the best wire price. Most of the Bullion delaers have 2 to 6 prices based on quantity (3 categories) and payment method (2 categories.) So basicly you need to look at your payment method specifically in compairing... as for credit card payments jm bullion usually has the best prices but they are on delay *(at the moment they do have some Austrian Silver Philharmonics left.)

apmex still has 20 round tubes at a higher preimium. I don't think that provident metals has a scrap of silver left!

Everyone who might be new to bullion purchasing a quick note... spot price + what ever the U.S. Mint is charging + dealer markup is normal. When u sell you get spot price + U.S. Mint markup + a smaller spread then the purchasing spread that you paid.

Recently the U.S. mint charge was easy it was the value printed on the coin so $1 for the silver and I guess $50 for the gold and $100 for the platinum was the automatic U.S. Mint charrge then the dealer spread above that, When you sell you get the $1,$50,$100 as well but now things seem to change on the up side in a random way but for both the buyer and seller.

Happy hunting :D

and dontlop what are you babbling about? try making 1 coherent thought instead of 4 post in a row about the same "no way people make money on this stuff" nonsense... I'm sorry that you haven't figured out how to make money but don't throw a stumbling block at people who are just learning...

• Upvote 3

"and dontlop what are you babbling about? try making 1 coherent thought instead of 4 post in a row about the same "no way people make money on this stuff" nonsense... I'm sorry that you haven't figured out how to make money but don't throw a stumbling block at people who are just learning..."

+1

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"and dontlop what are you babbling about? try making 1 coherent thought instead of 4 post in a row about the same "no way people make money on this stuff" nonsense... I'm sorry that you haven't figured out how to make money but don't throw a stumbling block at people who are just learning..."

+1

talk about babble .. great advice  you gave here .

ive seen it come and go many times ya got to know when to get out ..  you dont buy gold and hold forever .. the big money will take your profits

bought 100oz from apmex yesterday... $2,412.00 after shipping and handling...I don't buy PM's to flip them for paper currency dontlop, i buy them too hold and preserve my money, cause that's what gold and silver are...they are money, look up the U.S constitution to find out what legal tender is in this country. 

...your whole idiotic rant is beyond reason, you talk about PM's being a scam?  Were you born yesterday?  Look at the whole financial system worldwide and the fiat currency collapse coming, throw in the ridiculous decades manipulation of PM's...the globalist bankers are throwing everything they have at keeping alternative currency suppressed, and it will fail much like their ponzi keynsian economic monetary monstrosity they've created... this can't go on forever, eventually mathematics will catch up, and reality will kick in... the normalcy bias is perfectly normal... until one day, it all changes... please look up babylon, the roman empire, and every other time this has happened in history... every fiat currency collapses, and reverts back to a gold standard.  Keep stackin.

• Upvote 4

i never could figure out  if gold was in such demand to drive up the prices like that .. then why did they have to advertise every day on tv.,. the radio .. the internet .. trying to sell gold

Seriously? They sell gold, and advertise, for the same reason Dinar dealers do. Because there's a markup and a profit. 

While the dinar value is raising, the dinar dealers are making a profit. 

While gold is gaining value, gold dealers are making a profit.

When either of those go down, it's not always good... but business is business and sometimes there is losses.

If you trade short, you can still make profits even when things are going down. 

This stuff isn't rocket science...

Do you really not understand why gold and other precious metals are so highly regarded, bought, sold, and traded?

• Upvote 6

@ Rayzur- pay a little more attention..."I didn't read it but here is my great response" LOL your right you might be wrong :P

Pssssst apparently you are not "in the know", I flunked paying attention years ago...  :D And given your reply, I am now ADHD AND confused...  :lol: Soooooo I went back and re read what I thought I read...and I see that I crossed my wires in the course of the subsequent replies, and having juxtaposed them, by the time I got around to my scintillating response, I attributed to the article, that which was expressed in later posts/replies...  :rolleyes:  oops, apologies... :rolleyes: While rather atypical and I'd nonetheless have to say in my defense, I had just come from having a stat mylogram and should have been laying down while that stuff was swimming in my brain.... but I decided that was for sissies. So instead, I came onto DV and made erroneous posts....  :lol: ( I swear we need a knee slapping laughing emoticon lol )..... Thanks for pointing out the errors of my ways..... however I really wish you would have done that BEFORE I emailed all those people telling them there was no more silver left to buy  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by Rayzur

and dontlop what are you babbling about? try making 1 coherent thought instead of 4 post in a row about the same "no way people make money on this stuff" nonsense... I'm sorry that you haven't figured out how to make money but don't throw a stumbling block at people who are just learning...

Thank you I wish you were watching his other babbling posts. :ph34r: