Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PHYSICAL SILVER SOLD OUT

pluMmet

All over silver is sold out... even Apmex (the largest public bullion dealer) has sold out of the 2013 silver American Eagle monster boxes (they have a few older years boxes @ a premiem.)

I've been watching the silver selling out all over since 5am... "delay" is the word of the day on all the bullion seller sites.

http://silverdoctors.com/cnt-sold-out-of-all-physical-silver/

Amark & CNT SOLD OUT OF ALL PHYSICAL SILVER!!!

*BREAKING
Two of the largest wholesale suppliers in the US, including Amark and CNT, who is the supplier of gold blanks to the US Mint for Gold Eagles, and is a registered COMEX depository, HAVE JUST SOLD OUT OF ALL PHYSICAL SILVER!!!

In the face of an EPIC TSUNAMI of gold and silver sales today as the cartel hammered the price of silver down over 11%, and off $6 from Friday’s open, we have just been informed at SDBullion upon trying to place a large inventory order that BOTH AMARK & CNT ARE SOLD OUT OF EVERY LAST OUNCE OF PHYSICAL SILVER!!!

Apparently the fact that one of the largest wholesale suppliers in the US is SOLD OUT, while simultaneously the 2nd largest silver mine in the US is offline perhaps permanently is of absolutely no consequence to the paper dumping cartel bullion banks.

The alleged silver shorts are going LONG HERE AND NOW, and will be NET LONG by 9pm Thursday evening when they must have exited their short positions.

AND……IT’S GONE!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Good Night...

goldmart  2013 1 oz. American Silver Eagle were $3.59 per coin over spot! Then it was 3.19 this morning. Then $3.89 per coin over spot now $4.49 all in 9 hours...

Got 30 ounces today at a little over spot from apmex.

We have been told that in the previous big dip in PMs that it was all sold out and even though it went a little lower it did not matter because by the time it was back in stock 3 months later it had gone way up...

Just an FYI, Tough call I guess?

APMEX is selling 2013 rolls with no delay or problem..... I checked the dates on the posts herein to make sure this wasn't old. Not sure about the article or why it says they're sold out... but they didn't seem to have even a tiny problem with the sales register 'cha ching' today.... 

Sooooo either the guy writing this article got a little too excited.... or I'm in the twilight zone....  Course either one is possible...  :peace:

( I have sooo  got to figure out how to add emoticons to our paltry selection of emotional expression....  :lol: )

I'd like to buy some gold and silver right now, and I'll keep buying for a bit. 

I happen to like apmex, but if they are out of silver.... who has the best prices and best reputation? Gainesville?

I've bought and sold from Gainesville Coins. Very highly rated, professional and dont hound you with trying buy something else. I've ordered online and on the phone. Its the only place I buy. 

i never could figure out  if gold was in such demand to drive up the prices like that .. then why did they have to advertise every day on tv.,. the radio .. the internet .. trying to sell gold

you would think they got some kind of  scam going on . so you look at all the bubbles since 1973 ..

i just figured they added gold commodities into the stock markets rip off  schemes .. boom and bust .. all it takes is a trigger ..

if people start buying .. they may hold off . make a few more bucks  then dump it ..you got to remember they bought at 35 an ounce years ago .. and sold for 800 in the early 80s .. dropped the price to 250 .. .. rebought .. and  its a continous cycle .. they sold their gold for 1800 an ounce .... they will drop the price  to below 900 ..  and will buy it back the whole way down .... then 20 years from now they may be selling off again at 2800 .  down to 1400..// then their kids will be selloing off .. in 20 more years . at4000 .. down to 2000 an ounce ...

so do i think gold will hit 2000 an ounce .. yep if you hold for 60 years .. ..

ya got to sell when its rising and you see the start of the turn around ..  not after its in a decline like this ..

good luck to ya .. i wonder if they will be advertising  to buy gold tommarro in their confident strong voices .