Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is she for real?

jngdrip

I found this on another site and found it interesting because she actually said her account was credited.

Thu, Apr 11, 2013 -Wife in the Know…
Hello everyone- Many of you i'm sure have been wondering why I have not returned to follow up my April 1st RV statement. I have remained silent for a very good reason. Despite what you may have been hearing on the "dinar sites" the Iraqi Dinar did in fact revalue on the 1st of April and at the rate of 3.42 as I have been saying. The Tier exchange method has been taking place with Tier 1 individuals completed. Tier 2 will be over and completed by the 15th of April. At that point, the official Iraqi dinar exchange rate will be adjusted by the Central Bank of Iraq, and be made known to the world. All other individuals holding Iraqi's currency will be able to exchange their dinar at that point. THE SAME RATE WILL APPLY TO EVERYBODY! I know this to factual because my Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group. We as all other participates in Tier's 1 & 2 were credited in our bank accounts the amount according to our dinar holdings. The money is in there, but will not be accessible until the official rate change by the Central Bank of Iraq. I am truly sorry for not being able to explain the entire process in my earlier posts, but I was not informed as to the procedure until after the 1st of April. I hope this makes everyone smile : ) Take Care Friends. Wife in the Know

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Im reminded and fortunate that I must live in a decent bubble for the most part.. that I'm still shocked that people can be fraudulent day after day after day.... How much can these people or pumpers or whomever be benefiting financially to live a life of lies?  Cant be that much anyways.  Cant believe the time they take to write these long lies month after month.  If you have no morals, there is a LOT more money to be had in other criminal activities.  

So she just became a sudden millionaire... love how she could barely contain here enthusiasm in stating, "hope this makes everyone smile."  

Sorry to rant... for some reason these people ARE SUPER ANNOYING ME tonight!!  I want to go back to my bubble.  

• Upvote 3

:butt-kicking:

I am sure that wife in the know, probably won't be posting too much now.  Since she has already cashed in, one, why would she be interested in coming back in the forums?  She should be out enjoying her money.   Secondly, if she (lied) about cashing in, she has less creditability than Terry K or Okie, so nobody will listen to her again.  Either way, it should be the last post of Wife In The Know!!! :bravo:

Go RV or RI !!!!

:banhammer:

• Upvote 3

:butt-kicking:

I am sure that wife in the know, probably won't be posting too much now.  Since she has already cashed in, one, why would she be interested in coming back in the forums?  She should be out enjoying her money.   Secondly, if she (lied) about cashing in, she has less creditability than Terry K or Okie, so nobody will listen to her again.  Either way, it should be the last post of Wife In The Know!!! :bravo:

Go RV or RI !!!!

:banhammer:

Don't think she cares..........I know I never believed her, nor do I care either.
  • Upvote 1

Can you say bee ess?

Maybe her information from the middle east has come in the form of some of that really great

Afghanistan, Iran, and Iraq hashish.

Over the years I have had a few friends who are "in the know" who have actually had to admit that the middle east can sometimes produce better weed than we do here in British Columbia ... and BC is known to be a great destination spot ... for pot ...  just so you will be "in the know"

hahahahahahaha

smee2