Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

jonjon

I'm not passing judgment either dog.....other than to say it's definitely not a False Flag.  I don't believe such things and never will.  That being said, at this particular time I am leaning to a domestic threat.......weaker end of the bomb spectrum, Patriot Day, tax day and the fact that it was 2 hours after the true racers had finished.....which would cut down significantly on international casualties.  I feel like the culprit(s) wanted to kill Americans....much like Tim McVeigh.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Yeah Maybe. but realistically. libya, iraq, afghanistan, Al qaeda , Iran , venezuela ,North africa they all want to kill americans . So yes I agree  americans were the target.

What I meant in regards to being a international race is its a lot easier to blend in when there`s so many nationalities 

Senator Dianne Feinstein (D – California) has withdrawn her original gun ban bill and resubmitted a lengthy adaptation to the new healthcare legislation that will require all children born after April 15, 2013 to have all their fingers surgically amputated.  In an interview this morning the senator stated, “Removing the ability to pull a trigger will also eliminate the capability of assembling bombs and do away with the one finger salutes I have been receiving lately”. She also went on to say, “Congress will be exempt from this healthcare amendment through the original exemption of the bill.” When questioned about the disadvantage this would cause for operating cell phones or keyboards she smiled and said, “I see this legislation as solving all the worlds problems”.

• Upvote 1

Here we go slipping in to the dark side before we even know whats going on. Nothing like a good catastrophe to get the political juices flowing. I for one will reserve judgement till I hear all the facts. But Since it was a international race. Im betting team Al qaeda is the main player. 

Thank You Dog :) AGREED.

I'm reserving judgement too, till I hear more facts, then I will weigh it out.

I do have say I had a sneaky suspicion yesterday that the blame could be misplaced or put on a "scapegoat".

I dunno why... just my intution talking to me.

A citizen with a gun would have prevented this how exactly???????????

You would have preferred that the media showed images of 6 year olds that had been shot multiple times at close range??????????

"A serious an intelligent person has to ask if Sandy Hook actually happened".   Your words. 

I'll tell you what.  Take your words, and your seriousness.  And your intelligence.  And go tell it to this lady.

Look this lady and her husband in the eye and tell them that you don't believe that their child is dead.

H E L L no I don't want to see children that have been hurt in such cases. 

I was merely making the point that the media would have shown those pictures 

had they existed. They would not give a dam about how uncouth it would have

been to do so. And then I used the FACT that they showed wounded children at

Boston. If you choose to not see what is before your eyes then you will get hit

by that truck coming down the road. As for your lady crying to take my guns away

because she supposedly lost her son, All I can say is that I have seen videos of 

parents laughing before they knew the cameras were running. I have seen another

video of a coroner making jokes while being asked about the injuries. IMO Obama

can  put his actresses and actors all over the media, I wont be fooled. And God willing

we will have an rv before this nation becomes a complete totalitarian state so I can take

my child and get the hell out. For you it will be too late. Sorry.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Senator Dianne Feinstein (D – California) has withdrawn her original gun ban bill and resubmitted a lengthy adaptation to the new healthcare legislation that will require all children born after April 15, 2013 to have all their fingers surgically amputated.  In an interview this morning the senator stated, “Removing the ability to pull a trigger will also eliminate the capability of assembling bombs and do away with the one finger salutes I have been receiving lately”. She also went on to say, “Congress will be exempt from this healthcare amendment through the original exemption of the bill.” When questioned about the disadvantage this would cause for operating cell phones or keyboards she smiled and said, “I see this legislation as solving all the worlds problems”.

I would like to say I appreciate the attempt at humor.......however with the situation in Boston and the loss of limbs by human beings, possibly even children, it renders your post inappropriate.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

If they were having bomb drills and that much security and bomb sniffing dogs...How were those bombs missed?

...but more "security" is needed...please

It was certainly very very easy , yesterday, because of the Marathon, to walk around pretty much almost completely un-noticed with a backpack carrying whatever type of device  was used..One or more people....And placing the deadly package  wherever they decided to.

Edited by umbertino

It was certainly very very easy , yesterday, because of the Marathon, to walk around pretty much almost completely un-noticed with a backpack carrying whatever type of device  was used..One or more people....And placing the deadly package  wherever they decided to.

I would like to see ALL footage available. I wonder if a site is up for that...ima go look.

Oh yea, just what we need. A govt sponsored explosions so they can setup another dept.of something. I dont believe its terrorists. If this was, then the DHS needs dismantled and fire them all for not securing anything but their terror or the public.

your right...there are no terrorista and america has no enemies. opps...i forgot Edited by sandstorm

911-Saudi National suspect, JFK-JFK building fire, Trayvon Marton-mysterious hooded man, Sandy Hook- Newtown family in stands and on IRS Tax Day (Peter Lanza was GE Taxman), Revolutionary War- happened on Patriot Day and National Guard right on the scene, Superbowl Lights Out- At a sporting event and the use of cell phones was cut, New Orleans (new gold)- gold fell more in two days since 83.  This appears to be all the false flags in one.  Hopefully this is the FINISH LINE!

Edited by rothsdad
  • Upvote 2

Yeah Maybe. but realistically. libya, iraq, afghanistan, Al qaeda , Iran , venezuela ,North africa they all want to kill americans . So yes I agree  americans were the target.

What I meant in regards to being a international race is its a lot easier to blend in when there`s so many nationalities 

Lets not forget too throw North Korea into that mix... Not saying North Korea is the culprit however it would not surprise me one bit if thay had a hand in it.... The mental midget that runs that country has got a chip on his shoulder the size of the grand canyon and an ego to match... I am willing to bet he will try most anything to prove what ever it is he is trying to prove....

911-Saudi National suspect, JFK-JFK building fire, Trayvon Marton-mysterious hooded man, Sandy Hook- Newtown family in stands and on IRS Tax Day (Peter Lanza was GE Taxman), Revolutionary War- happened on Patriot Day and National Guard right on the scene, Superbowl Lights Out- At a sporting event and the use of cell phones was cut, New Orleans (new gold)- gold fell more in two days since 83.  This appears to be all the false flags in one.  Hopefully this is the FINISH LINE!

They are getting sloppy, definitely disappeared.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lets not forget too throw North Korea into that mix... Not saying North Korea is the culprit however it would not surprise me one bit if thay had a hand in it.... The mental midget that runs that country has got a chip on his shoulder the size of the grand canyon and an ego to match... I am willing to bet he will try most anything to prove what ever it is he is trying to prove....

I agree with Ron Paul.  North Korea is propaganda.

#!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/16/police-investigate-report-gunman-on-wisconsin-college-campus/

Can't forget Milwaukee from the mayhem. 

I agree with Ron Paul.  North Korea is propaganda.

#!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/16/police-investigate-report-gunman-on-wisconsin-college-campus/

Can't forget Milwaukee from the mayhem. 

Man you ain't lying. 

This last weekend my wife and I watched for the first time the movie,

​Red Dawn 2012. I was surprised to see that our propaganda ministry( hollywood) 

chose to use N Korea as the invading army. I mean N Korea hasn't even been on

the scene as a threat but only a month.

Then on Saturday we went to see the new GI Joe movie and what do you think was the

first scene in the movie? The Joes braking someone out of a N Korea prison. And they 

even used N Korea throughout the film as a viable threat to America. What a joke. Either

we've been lied to all along about their capabilities or we are being lied to about them now.

It is becoming more and more clear each day how the ENTIRE WORLD is under the control

of one entity. To deny that is to stick ones head in the sand.   

• Upvote 3

Regarding the Boston bombing, Obama said today: "Any time bombs are used to target innocent civilians it is an act of terror." Seems the ol Pres doesn't mean himself or the military does he? Oh, the ironic things people say.....Dunno, just saying

Peace and prayers to the victims of this horrible event