Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

jonjon

http://google.org/personfinder/2013-boston-explosions/

If you now someone who ran and haven't heard from them yet. I had a guy that used to work for me running, he was a block away when the bombs went off, he's fine.

I read on boston.com's (http://live.boston.com/Event/Live_blog_Explosion_in_Copley_Square) live blog feed that they have found 5 unexploded devices so far. A 78 year old man fell after the first explosion and he said he saw what looked like a coffee can. Other people mentioned that ball bearings were everywhere. People smelled gunpowder in the air. The pictures and accounts are heart-wrenching.

I also read that the last mile was dedicated to the Newtown families and there were some of them seated at the finish line... I pray none of them were harmed... also that there was a 3 year old injured, no idea the extent of their injuries.

My heart is hurting tonite.

My 15 year old kkid said that her facebook friends are sending notes that they are to wear their Sunday best to school tomorrow to honor the victims. <3

KK

Like I stated there is a great video on Boston.com and you can see there were not many people seated in the grandstands at the time of the bombing. There were barricades made of metal between the runners on the street and the sidewalk. After the bombings you will see in the video that the police and spectators were trying to break down and crawl over the barricades to get to the victims, it appears it was spectators on the sidewalk that were injured.

• Upvote 1

Like I stated there is a great video on Boston.com and you can see there were not many people seated in the grandstands at the time of the bombing. There were barricades made of metal between the runners on the street and the sidewalk. After the bombings you will see in the video that the police and spectators were trying to break down and crawl over the barricades to get to the victims, it appears it was spectators on the sidewalk that were injured.

Ooops, sorry, I didn't realize it was the same site. I should pay closer attention. 

I read on facebook that someone had received a screenshot from a friend 2 days ago with the headline from today's tragedy. Of course, there is no proof.

KK

Senator Dianne Feinstein (D – California) has a bill to “Ban Bombs” ready to present to congress as soon as it reconvenes. When questioned about the new legislation she replied “banning bombs is the only way we can assure our children will be safe from these deadly devices”.  After her brief press conference Feinstein contacted Bloomberg and discovered he had already pushed his new “Bomb Ban” through the city council of New York and was instilling it to be retroactive back one full year.   Meaning all Bombs in New York will be illegal for the past year. 

Just to make it clear, this was a joke wasn't it? 

If so, it is funny, but just like something that would happen.

If it is not a joke . . . it is stupid.  "Banning bombs" is like telling the terrorist that it is against the law to hurt, maim, and kill people.  Now wouldn't that be stupid and futile . . . as well as infantile. 

Nelg,

This was just a fabrication to point out the major separation from common sense that the “gun ban” movement has taken.  These bombs were not the cause of this devastation the evil intent of the ones who set them was.  The guns were not the cause of the Sandy Hook incident the evil intent of the men who did it was. 

Being lied to over and over again by the important people of our society does not make the lies become truth, but there are a lot of citizens in this country that believe them.

Nelg,

This was just a fabrication to point out the major separation from common sense that the “gun ban” movement has taken.  These bombs were not the cause of this devastation the evil intent of the ones who set them was.  The guns were not the cause of the Sandy Hook incident the evil intent of the men who did it was. 

Being lied to over and over again by the important people of our society does not make the lies become truth, but there are a lot of citizens in this country that believe them.

There's one major difference between the supposed Sandy Hook shooting and this bombing.

"If it bleeds, it leads."

With the coverage of this story we have seen every gory detail. All the wounded being taken

to the hospital. With the Sandy Hook incident not even one photo of a child was seen. Now I would

love to say that our media has the compassion to not show such things, except that in Boston today

I have seen two bloody and injured children already. We know that if they had the photos we would

have seen it. A serious and intelligent person has to ask if Sandy Hook actually happened. 

Also I would like to thank you Easy for bringing that vid to us. No doubt that in the coming days

that will be removed from the net. And guess who has that kind of control.   

Maybe so it wouldn't cause a panic they said it was just an exercise... or maybe not.. idk, but odds are u won't be seeing this clip again on the mainstream media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0HWRQ8YnrWg

Damnit, didn't realize this had already been posted, sorry guys.

Edited by HughJeffin Byrd

Oh yea, just what we need. A govt sponsored explosions so they can setup another dept.of something. I dont believe its terrorists. If this was, then the DHS needs dismantled and fire them all for not securing anything but their terror or the public.

Complete crap.  Feel free to leave this country anytime.   :angry:  Seriously, took you less than 3 hours to point your finger at our government.....how dare you.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I saw just minutes ago on TV the testimonial of an italian runner ( there were 227 who came from Italy to run the Marathon)

and he said that he was very close to the point of the  first explosion and that the second one followed real quick and the City Services were absolutely fantastic in their action response timing  ( Ambulances and Paramedics, Police,  etc).. He was impressed with the extremely fast response of the City Institutions.

Let's hope that the 140 wounded  will recover  as soon as possible and let's also hope those who did this will  be caught.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Shabs,  I understand your frustration, no one in our country likes to hear of such horrific things as such. 

Home-Land Security should of been all over this, there is no reason for this one to slip by.  Especially at such a big event and celebration.  Our defense is one of the best technical technology.  We are the up in the know on all this. 

Why is it that Home-Land Security missed this one?  We'll never know...they'll come up with their lame excuses and convince the public with their willful distortion of an explanation. 

Shabs,  I have to come out of my box, my box of pleasantville, we are losing our pleasantville and we need to protect what we do have. 

Shab's, in this era, we have to lean on the "What if's" and "Why not's,"  to stay on our guard.  In this era, anything is possible. 

Our lives and many many more are at stake.  There is no reason whatsoever for us to be dying like this. 

Shab's, in this era, we have to lean on the "What if's" and "Why not's,"  to stay on our guard.  In this era, anything is possible. 

Our lives and many many more are at stake.  There is no reason whatsoever for us to be dying like this. 

You said a whole lot there patty.  I don't care how much money the government throws at DHS.....things are going to happen.  It's a fact.  No way can they catch everything.  I have no proof, but I would bet your head would spin if you knew how many terror incidents they thwart without any of us even knowing it.  Do you want to know on a daily basis what the threat is and how it has been handled?  Do kids need to hear it on the news every night that another threat has been stopped before massive life was lost?  Some things are better not known to the population.  Once the anti-government seed has been planted in peoples minds there is no return.  

GO RV, then BV

If they were having bomb drills and that much security and bomb sniffing dogs...How were those bombs missed?

...but more "security" is needed...please

How do you know when the bombs were placed?  I didn't see any canine casualties among the victims.  Are you saying this is a false flag Brandy?

GO RV, then BV

And Obutt is wanting to disarm Americans why??????

A citizen with a gun would have prevented this how exactly???????????

There's one major difference between the supposed Sandy Hook shooting and this bombing.

"If it bleeds, it leads."

With the coverage of this story we have seen every gory detail. All the wounded being taken

to the hospital. With the Sandy Hook incident not even one photo of a child was seen. Now I would

love to say that our media has the compassion to not show such things, except that in Boston today

I have seen two bloody and injured children already. We know that if they had the photos we would

have seen it. A serious and intelligent person has to ask if Sandy Hook actually happened. 

Also I would like to thank you Easy for bringing that vid to us. No doubt that in the coming days

that will be removed from the net. And guess who has that kind of control.   

You would have preferred that the media showed images of 6 year olds that had been shot multiple times at close range??????????

"A serious an intelligent person has to ask if Sandy Hook actually happened".   Your words. 

I'll tell you what.  Take your words, and your seriousness.  And your intelligence.  And go tell it to this lady.

Look this lady and her husband in the eye and tell them that you don't believe that their child is dead.

Edited by tigerstripes
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Here we go slipping in to the dark side before we even know whats going on. Nothing like a good catastrophe to get the political juices flowing. I for one will reserve judgement till I hear all the facts. But Since it was a international race. Im betting team Al qaeda is the main player. 

• Upvote 1

Here we go slipping in to the dark side before we even know whats going on. Nothing like a good catastrophe to get the political juices flowing. I for one will reserve judgement till I hear all the facts. But Since it was a international race. Im betting team Al qaeda is the main player. 

They would have claimed it by now.

You said a whole lot there patty.  I don't care how much money the government throws at DHS.....things are going to happen.  It's a fact.  No way can they catch everything.  I have no proof, but I would bet your head would spin if you knew how many terror incidents they thwart without any of us even knowing it.  Do you want to know on a daily basis what the threat is and how it has been handled?  Do kids need to hear it on the news every night that another threat has been stopped before massive life was lost?  Some things are better not known to the population.  Once the anti-government seed has been planted in peoples minds there is no return.  

GO RV, then BV

How do you know when the bombs were placed?  I didn't see any canine casualties among the victims.  Are you saying this is a false flag Brandy?

GO RV, then BV

Why are you asking? You turning in a list? So you can say I don't trust the Corporation...yes I'm saying it's a false flag...we have a gun ban bill headed to the house and now this to turn our attention away perhaps...I'm amazed that they were having drills and didn't find bombs. Notice I said corporation...don't confuse it by saying anti- government...cuz that I am not. I'm going to add that those manning the dogs clearly didn't take they're post seriously. People died because others failed at their DUTY. I want to know how these bomb finders are trained....seems to me a trashcan at the finish line would be a starting point.

Why are you asking? You turning in a list? So you can say I don't trust the Corporation...yes I'm saying it's a false flag...we have a gun ban bill headed to the house and now this to turn our attention away perhaps...I'm amazed that they were having drills and didn't find bombs. Notice I said corporation...don't confuse it by saying anti- government...cuz that I am not. I'm going to add that those manning the dogs clearly didn't take they're post seriously. People died because others failed at their DUTY. I want to know how these bomb finders are trained....seems to me a trashcan at the finish line would be a starting point.

And if the bomb was put in the trash can two minutes before it was detonated????????????

Should the DHS have people stationed at each trash can for the duration of the marathon?

• Upvote 1

I'm not passing judgment either dog.....other than to say it's definitely not a False Flag.  I don't believe such things and never will.  That being said, at this particular time I am leaning to a domestic threat.......weaker end of the bomb spectrum, Patriot Day, tax day and the fact that it was 2 hours after the true racers had finished.....which would cut down significantly on international casualties.  I feel like the culprit(s) wanted to kill Americans....much like Tim McVeigh.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

And if the bomb was put in the trash can two minutes before it was detonated????????????

Should the DHS have people stationed at each trash can for the duration of the marathon?

Seems to me there would be a lot of footage on that....and yes that they would be stationed strategically...especially in high volume areas.

You've been on the list since you separated from the military.   :o 

GO RV, then BV