Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

jonjon

Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

April 15, 2013

, Associated Press

check-big.png132 0

BOSTON (AP) — Authorities are investigating a report of two explosions at the finish line of the Boston Marathon.

There were two booms heard from near the finish line inside the Fairmount Copley Plaza Hotel.

Race officials locked down the hotel because of the report.

The sound of two booms, which sounded like thunder, had come a short time earlier.

My prayers go out to the injured, they're families and the first responders working the scene.  I saw what this kind of thing first hand in Kirkuk in 2005.  It's a horrible thing and my heart is just heavy...

I'm right there with you with a heavy heart Tankdude, along with prayers to all involved, even the evil doers. 

It just a matter of time and where, the next one occurs.  Be vigilant in your surroundings.  Don't think it can't happen in your city, because it is. 

• Upvote 1

Jay Soroko of Fox News was running in the race and just said that he heard 

THREE distinct explosions. Lets see if our Gov will change this story. It is very 

sad but these things shall wax worse and worse. I am afraid that it is time to 

pay the piper for our sins. 

Tankdude, you say that you have seen this type of things first hand? Just wondering

after watching the explosions on tv does it look like what you saw in country? 

And thank you and God for serving, SEIMPER FI. 

• Upvote 1

THREE distinct explosions. Lets see if our Gov will change this story. It is very 

Tankdude, you say that you have seen this type of things first hand? Just wondering

Remember God said he would save sodom if there were ten righteous people he would spare it. Just because there are many evil people in our country, does not, by any means we will pay for our sins.

God still loves the USA.

Remember God said he would save sodom if there were ten righteous people he would spare it. Just because there are many evil people in our country, does not, by any means we will pay for our sins.

God still loves the USA.

I truly wish you were wright, but I just can't help but think of those 

60 million babies that we have murdered wanting justice. There are 

possibly millions of good people here, I know allot personally. Don't 

mean to offend but as I have always said, 

If my people will repent and turn from there wicked ways I will hear 

there prayers and heal there land.  

• Upvote 3

Oh yea, just what we need. A govt sponsored explosions so they can setup another dept.of something. I dont believe its terrorists. If this was, then the DHS needs dismantled and fire them all for not securing anything but their terror or the public.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

From what I've seen - actually less damage than I expected, but I don't know what size bombs we're used or what kind of containers or how they were set.  All those factors come into play. 

Big difference is our our first responders obviously appear much more professional and coordinated in their effort. From what I've seen so far - I'm surprised the death toll isn't higher. 

Sorry - took me 3 tries to answer this post. Just had problems typing -  

Eyewitness: Authorities Announced “Drill” Before Boston Explosions

UM coach “thought it was odd” bomb sniffing dogs were at start and finish lines

Paul Joseph Watson

Infowars.com

April 15, 2013

An eyewitness to the two explosions at the Boston Marathon today said that a “drill” was repeatedly announced before the bombs exploded and that he “thought it was odd” bomb sniffing dogs were in place before the blast.

Image: Twitter

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15 News, “They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about. “It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill.”

The news station also reports that Stevenson “thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.”

Stevenson then describes hearing the explosions as he ran away from the scene, having just completed the marathon.

If this report is accurate, it clearly suggests there could have been some degree of prior knowledge of the bombing, which killed two people and injured at least 23.

The fact that the explosions were preceded and overlapped by a”drill” of an almost identical nature mirrors other major terror attacks, such as the 7/7 bombings in London.

It is important to emphasize that the New York Times recently reported that most of the recent domestic terror plots in the United States “were facilitated by the F.B.I.,” suggesting that today’s incident in Boston may have been part of such an operation.

It remains to be seen how the media and the Obama administration will exploit this incident depending who gets the blame, but Rahm Emanuel’s “never let a serious crisis go to waste” advisory is sure to be in play.

More on this story as it develops…..

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a host for Infowars Nightly News.

This article was posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 at 4:22 pm

CNN is blaming "Right Wing Extremism"

Bergen from CNN is blaming "Right Wing Extremism"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm very sorry to hear this.The story has been told and followed  non-stop on 3 channels here in Italy so far....

Unfortunately there's not an exact death toll as of yet ( understandably so) ... Here they say it might be from 2  up to 12.

Number of wounded is about 100 (they say here) of which 6 are in very critical condition. I do hope all of the wounded ones will make it through this.

It's all very sad.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

Senator Dianne Feinstein (D – California) has a bill to “Ban Bombs” ready to present to congress as soon as it reconvenes. When questioned about the new legislation she replied “banning bombs is the only way we can assure our children will be safe from these deadly devices”.  After her brief press conference Feinstein contacted Bloomberg and discovered he had already pushed his new “Bomb Ban” through the city council of New York and was instilling it to be retroactive back one full year.   Meaning all Bombs in New York will be illegal for the past year. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here they reported  that this might have been caused either by Islamic Extremists or by   far right-wing extremists.

If I got it right, there's a suspect among the wounded.

Again I'm very sorry about all this...

They also said there's lots of police checks going on in NYC,DC,LA, SF and Chicago.

Edited by umbertino

wow is right now the time to be spouting politics and pointing fingers. Theres americans dead and wounded. Probably dems and republicans alike. Bombs are funny that way they don't distinguish political parties. These people need our prayers not our political rants.

Try to get it together people .  

• Upvote 4